Any brothers on this morning? I have been taking quals this morning. It is going to be a fun day...

Any brothers on this morning? I have been taking quals this morning. It is going to be a fun day, we have a county approved surpised AS exercise, later this morning at a local high school. Only a few teachers know what is coming, it will be a surprise to everyone else. The little shitheads get to be live-action actors. Also, non-LE, ask your questions. I have a question too. Has your policy been changing as a result of BLM and other organizations? Our department is very close to starting to considering them a DTO.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbiagentedu.org/fbi-requirements/
fbi.gov/services/training-academy/new-agent-training
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sandiego/news/press-releases/the-fbi-wants-you-special-agent-application-now-open
youtube.com/watch?v=kn27UTgnEHM
spartanarmorsystems.com/level-iv-spartan-body-armor-shooters-cut-multi-curve-set-of-two/
spartanarmorsystems.com/6x8-level-iv-spartan-body-armor-side-plates-set-of-two/
safariland.com/products/body-armor/ballistics/plates/certified-plates/model-2014g---nij-0101.06-type-iv-stand-alone-2014G_TYPEIV_RP.html#srule=price-high-to-low&start=1
spartanarmorsystems.com/fseven-f7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

I guess those things vary from state to state, but what kind of stuff do you guys use over there? Do you buy your own things?
Are you obliged to wear a ballistic vest too?
What's the whole legal framework regarding the use of firearms?

We carry the Glock 34 and Glock 43(as a backup, optional). Select fire FN FN15 for our patrol carbines, Benelli M3 short for entry, H&K UMP40 and MP40A3SD. We can buy ballistic vests, optics and accessories for our patrol carbines. We wear the heavy ballistic vests carriers(in picture) during raids and anything else require it, school shooting, active shooter, so on. Firearms may be used in the defense of self, a citizen or to deescalate a situation. Lethal force is applied upon the Patrolman's instincts which would such use.

Soft vests are worn any other time - they are NIJ Level 3A. Our heavy vests in the picture are NIH Level A3A soft with Level IV+ multi-hit rifle plates. My Glock 34.

Do you have any advice on getting into law enforcement? What's that you're saying about BLM? Speak english you double nigger.

Damn, here we're not even allowed to put a flashlight on our handguns.

So your department is going to do an active shooter drill using unsuspecting school kids as live action training dummies?

Also, do you think classifying BLM as DTO will allow you to more effectively quell any riots/looting before they happen?

Sheriff's deputy Master Race reporting in. Got moved to day shift for a few weeks to cover somebody and I'm pissed. Now I have to make nice and put on a smile, and deal with stolen purses and shoplifting instead of the fun stuff.

Ree.

Anyone familiar with the process of becoming a federal officer? FBI or whatever. Do you need prior police experience?

That is a really shitty deal.

Have a College degree if you do not have one already, trust me, it is worth it. I am earning $26,000 more a year than someone with just a GED/High School Diploma. Do at least a dozen ride alongs split between day and night shift. See if you can handle it if you were in my/another LE's shoes. Try talking with a few officer's from agency, you want to join - see if you could handle the bullshit. Get used to writing, you will need it. Take some firearms safety and training classes if you have never handled a handgun or shot one. Senators and other officials are getting fed with BLM niggers. They are considering and pressing our top guys to them a domestic terrorist organization.

That is the plan. We will be able to raid any of their houses or places of planning. I really hope it gets passed. Yes, the county we are doing it requested it. They wants students to start never letting their guard down.

State LE, myself. Day shift usually sucks, but being on ACERT has its advantages. $5/hour day shift bonus pay.

You need at least a Bachelor degree for a Fed LEA to even consider you. I am not that familiar. I can ask one of my DSS buddy

bump

No need to ask them, wouldn't want to trouble you on a lark but I've got a bachelors, just no police experience.

I found these doing some research on my phone.I will read them too and try helping you understand anything if you need.
fbiagentedu.org/fbi-requirements/
fbi.gov/services/training-academy/new-agent-training
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sandiego/news/press-releases/the-fbi-wants-you-special-agent-application-now-open

Appreciate it. Right now I don't have any questions as I wouldn't make it past the 3 years professional experience requirement. But I'm planning on going back for a masters this year and after two years on the job would be more applicable.

Thanks for the links buddy.

My how times have changed in 20 years. All I had to worry about was the occasional fire/tornado drill, now I'm raising 2 kids that I will have to one day explain why active shooter drills are necessary.

Either way, stay safe out there user.

I would like to be a cop, but I worry I would hate all the paperwork and also hate having to arrest people for things I don't think are wrong, but are still illegal. Good for you though user. My local area hasn't been affected by BLM at all thankfully. There's been a string of robberies I wish I could help solve is all.

You are welcome. A Master's and/or PhD will greatly improve your chances of being noticed by a Fed LEA.

A lot more violence state-wide. Nigs have stepped up killing each other like it's going out of style and whites/spics have increase meth/heroin usage a lot. We are not even worry about marijuana anymore. I have gone from on duty with no soft armor, just a Beretta 92 to carry a Glock 34, basically an M4, Military-grade heavy vests and helmets. We are beginning to stop using tasers. 90% of arrests are from sidearms alone. I really do not like it, but we have to stay ahead, especially after what happened in Baton Rogue and Dallas. We are increasing becoming targets for just doing a career, not many would do and protecting one's, that have us killed a the drop of a pin. I really worry about what my daughters are doing in school and when they are out from under my supervision. They are 13 and 16.

You can utilized Officer Discretion for anything, that you consider morally wrong. You would have to make/excuse yourself filing any reports.

Theft and such are the crimes, that I really hate, people thing that they are "victimless", but a "petty" B&E could turn into a homicide and that is directly affecting a persons income and other abilities.

Hi man, 18 year old male here, first of all I want to thank you for your service. I am a high school graduate, I live in New Jersey and I don't know if I should continue college, I'm currently in a community college, I feel like I'm wasting my time because I know that you just need a high school diploma for most departments, excluding the NYPD and a few. I know that college is a meme and is only worth if you're going for stem, law or med. I have read that you're making $26k and you only have a high school diploma, it really depends where you work, some departments have a low starting salary but after 5 years they bump you up to a more higher salary like $55k, it's to incentivize you to stay.

Also I plan on working for my local police department for 5 years, my town has 35k people. After 5 years in planning on moving to Wyoming or maybe the marshals service, since I've read that you can become one if you have law enforcement experience.

Thanks, Officer. I'll try getting a few ride alongs. I just call and ask for one or what? BLM should be classified as a terrorist and hate organization. It's exactly what they are.

It's crazy how back in the 80's I would watch my dad go off to evening shift wearing only his uniform and duty rig (S&W .357 when you had to purchase your own ammo, night stick and a radio). Now just about every officer I know has as much if not more gear/weaponry as I did when I ets'd in '06. Crazy fucking times mang.

How old are you

Yes. Call up the local LEA that you are looking into and ask if they offer ride alongs. You will be put on a waiting list and have a full day or night assigned to you with an Officer.

You are welcome. I am making $26,000 more because of my degree. I have making $72,000 a year overall with 21 years of service. Patrolmen with only a GED/HS-D are making only $46,000 a year. If you do not want to continue your degree now, you could try finding a two year Associate Degree program. Another option for continuing your Bachelor's for out West, would be looking into a Park Service Police or BLM Agent. They get to do a lot of Backwoods and Mountain Patrol's. They also get full Fed LE benefits. You need to be 21 within 6 months of your birthday to try out for any agency. You need to be 21 to carry and train your sidearm, on and off duty.

I was Army too. We basically have everything that you would have carried during OIF/OEF except for a SAW/IAR. Come to think of it. ACERT's commander has requested for us to be able to purchase, two used. or one brand new M249 PIP's. It will go on our BearCat APC in the turret.

BLM is a terrorist organization

They call for coups, violence against whites and dead cops

I would like to make it known that I don't want to work in big cities because they're so fucking expensive and full of liberals and degenerates. I'm interested in working in small to medium sized towns.

Holy fucking hell, I was a SAW man in my first line unit, and its fucking nuts to think that kind of fire power is now needed to police our citizenry.

The threats against law enforcement and the Dallas, Baton Rogue and the newest Orlando shooting are the reason for us wanting to put them on the DTO list. We have the Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood and KKK classified as an armed and dangerous DTO within the State.

ACERT is the State-wide SWAT-servce. We get called in with County and Local tactical teams think the situation to be too dangerous. It would be calling up the State FBI SWAT, requesting a Regional FBI Enhanced SWAT or HRTm and/or requesting the MP National Guardsmen to called up(if really needed at that point) after us.

> tfw last time blm and the other nigs lit up charlotte we had to ride doubles for two months

Fuck me I hate it

We have stepped up to using pepper balls and using 37mm and 40mm impact batons against them. Every one is getting tired of their shit.

37mm impact baton.
youtube.com/watch?v=kn27UTgnEHM

I'm with my state's investigative agency and my position is in a fairly rural area so we haven't had any riots or anything like that. Just a lot of reminders to always wear body armor for field work and whatnot.

We mostly work in rural areas, raiding drug labs, State-wide fugitive captures, Gang raids, active shooters, and such. We are stepping up MOUT training in relation to riots and active shooters, after the Dallas massacre, the ARNG is going to be giving the extended training. I have thought about buying a concealable plate carrier to wear with my soft armor vest or to replace it. Something like would hold rifle plates from my heavy vest.

Bump.

Training for when CS(Tear) gas is deployed and engaging with our patrol carbines while our masks are on. I hate masks. They restrict breathing, peripheral vision and make huge blind spots.

CS deployed.

Nice pics but you might want to use Opsec. Most instructors would blow a gasket rightfully or not if someone was taking pictures of a training session and disseminating them on a white supremacist racist pro trump board like Sup Forums.

Well, the instructors wouldn't care, but you know how it is.

I am being careful about what I post. I have left out the live fire trust exercises and riot lethal authorization exercises. I am one of the range officers today.

Cool deal, just making sure. Every now and then I get called to work on internal affairs style investigations and social media posts cause an absurd amount of trouble over stuff that really isn't a big deal but gets some shit heads bent out of shape.

>people thing that they are "victimless"
Literally nobody aside from niggers and communists thinks theft is victimless.

I made sure that all name tags and other identification, besides "Police", was taken off. I am training the four new guys in our exercises and making sure that they have kept muscle memory and accuracy up. I appreciate the worry though. It has caused a few problems in Patrol.

You would be surprised the amount people that I have come across. Most were black and spics, made me really think, it was probably my first huge red pill.

In an unbelievable turn of events our department has allowed us to buy our own rifles, shotguns, and rifle plates in response to current events. Granted it has to be from a specific list, but it was the most based thing theyve ever done.

That said, i bought AR500 plates before the policy came out which says no steel armor but ill carry it anyways who cares

Want rifle plate and helmet suggestions? I recommend to FNH FN15 Patrol, FNH FN M4A1 or M16A4(make the M16 into an "M16A5") Military collectors edition, FN SCAR-17, Colt LE6920 or Colt LE901.
spartanarmorsystems.com/level-iv-spartan-body-armor-shooters-cut-multi-curve-set-of-two/
spartanarmorsystems.com/6x8-level-iv-spartan-body-armor-side-plates-set-of-two/
safariland.com/products/body-armor/ballistics/plates/certified-plates/model-2014g---nij-0101.06-type-iv-stand-alone-2014G_TYPEIV_RP.html#srule=price-high-to-low&start=1
spartanarmorsystems.com/fseven-f7/

Those are actually on our list of rifles. But with the accessories we have to have with the rifle it comes out to 2k+ and i just cant swing that right now.

I do carry a department shotgun which is good enough for now.

I have my FNH FN15-P accessorized and made into a Mk. 18 Mod. 1, personally. We are ordering some Mk. 20 SSR, the Mk. 17 CQC and 16" carbine, LE901 and B+T ACP556 and AUGA3. We also have a few 6.8mm SPC II, 6.5x39mm and .300 Blackout uppers and full AR-15 carbines on a testing request. It seems that ACERT going to 6.8mm SPC-II or .308 and .300 Blkout AR uppers (for our suppressored Patrol carbines) will be really good at future proofing us. I really would love a 10.3" to 14.5" .308 carbine. I calculated that the M16"A5" would cost $1,100 with your LE purchase discount at 18% off(what we get).