Everybody is in outrage whe Russia kills civilians

Everybody is in outrage whe Russia kills civilians.

But when the US does it nobody says a word ? Fucking double moral.

Russia killing civilians is in Germany Breaking News.

US killing civilians is not even on the front page

Its almost like the same people that owns the media also owns the US.

>Fucking double moral.

It's double "standard", you illiterate jew baker.

huehuehu double moral

You don't like freedom, OP? Remember: America is here to save the motherfucking day

In Germany It's double moral fagit

Just one call and europe is saved.

Also this krauts first language is most likely not English

I mean lol fuck you op speak englash

Hello there, Ivan With A Proxy.

5 Rubles have been deposited into your bank account.

you don't say dear shitposter

This is clearly fake news. I'm almost positive we've never killed any civilians cause, we're the good guys. Remember the hero never does anything bad so, there you have it.

Obama literally killed a US citizen and his 14 year old son without due process. The media don't give a shit.

Fucking australians no one gives a shit about your country if you would have been closer to Germany hitler would have fucked your whole country

>But when the US does it nobody says a word
Yeah, that kind of stopped around the beginning of 2009. I'm sure everywhere here probably knows the reason.

How do we know if and when either side kills civilians anyway?
It's pointless to keep count. Human lives don't matter anyway (7 billion and rising).

We're not in Germany. Didn't you notice from the lack of Arabs?

Cyкa блиять

I don't care if either country kills "civilian" shitskins. Muslims are not civilians.

You sent the japs, who got their asses handed to them while we did a fighting retreat.

Then they got nuked and Germany got split up.

You couldn't do shit to us. But we do appreciate you trying

Listen here Ahmed, Hitler would have loved us. If Australians had fought for Germany in WWII they would have won. Platoons of emus plus our advanced boomerangs

You learnt all your Russian from watching car crash videos on youtube, didn't you? Admit it.

Go get bite by spiders keke

Here it is backwards but only if president is republican

Not anymore. Theres no opposition standing up to the US as the USSR is dead. Russia has nukes but that is little deterrence to USAs meddling in other countries.

If we fought you in a war we wouldn't bother with guns. We'd just get you in a room and make jokes that everyone else laughs at but you don't understand. Eventually you'd go home to play with your train set and seethe over the encounter.

Actually, just occurred to me that this is probably what brought on both world wars.

Tbqh I'm ok with it since they were clearly enemy combatants. Whats wrong with it is that it was not what Obama campaigned on, he is a liar.

His dad Anwar was but his kid was just a kid. Remember user, at some point, these drones can be pointed at you.