How comes Sup Forums claims that whites are superior due to their average IQ but when you mention East Asians and Jews...

How comes Sup Forums claims that whites are superior due to their average IQ but when you mention East Asians and Jews have even higher average IQ they sperg out and claim they cheat on their tests?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4360968/china-gaokao-examination-university-entrance-cheating-jail-prison/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_mathematics
youtube.com/watch?v=1c_dZVoSbHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Humans are the most balanced race.
Asians are magic classes
Jews are stealth and illusionist class
Negroes are berserker class

Go to China and find out

>be white
>niggers have bigger fatter dicks and white women love it
>"MUH DICK" "BUT YOU ARE STUPID" "THE BRAINS IS ALL THAT MATTERS" "YOU WISH YOU WERE AS SMART AS A WHITE"

>be white
>gooks have higher IQ, technology and most advanced investigations and research
>"MUH BRAIN" "BUT YOU HAVE MICROPENIS" "THE PENIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS" "YOU WISH YOUR PEEPEE WAS AS LONG AS WHITE PEOPLE WHICH IS 4 INCHES"

white people, cant win at anything, but boy can they defend it

>human
>race
Hello new friend

Jews are the charismatic merchant class

Why do we have to explain everything to fucking idiots like you?

All the advancments in modern civilization have been done by mostly whites. How many smart white people are there? Compare that to the other races.

Noice troi goi.

>20% mudslime
>most Israeli Jews are Mizrahi and Sephardi shitskins anyway

It's Ashkenazi Jews who run things in Israel

A fucking....no leaf

Are you saying niggers are human you cuckold?

Actually we can. We can defend living in a first world country and being wealthy. Oh, and we figured it all out.

Israel is not 100% ashkenazi jews you dum dum

Nigger: Fighter
Jew: Thief
Asian: White mage/Summoner
Human: Red mage

im pretty sure asians cheat at my friends university asians this year scored double the average test scores which has been constant plus or minus couple of points for 20 years

All are inferior conquered races except for the Japanese (which can be debateable since it's kinda been occupied since WWII)

Niggers cant fight. Idiot

>murca
>first world country and being wealthy
oh boy...

Yes the steretype cheating chinese student is completely "made up"

time.com/4360968/china-gaokao-examination-university-entrance-cheating-jail-prison/

Still but hurt you had to accept your wife banging black dudes? lul. Poor you.

Anyway, the fact that whites are superior is that they do not need to compare who has the biggest stick to get a women, because power, comes from other things than your stick, understand pleb?

Now, lil pathetic pleb, all classical music, 99% of fine art comes from whites. Is it a coincidence? No.

Go back to voyurisim and stop posting in pol, you don't have the capacity to do it. Bye pleb.

We don't. Our averages are brought down because we have niggers in our countries. Japan and South Korea has much less niggers, white genes and emphasis on maths and learning. Similar story with Thailand.

No one has ever said that. Sorry you're way below everyone else, dummy. Your people decided to just hang around in your mud huts starting blankly at the vast churning ocean thinking "durrrr" while everyone else was exploring.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Ashkenazi Jew? Ashkenazi Jews make up 2% of the US population but in the past century contributed to most of the scientific advancement of humanity. They have also been disproportionately represented in finance, acting and academics. Such inventions from them include lasers, computers, quantum physics and synthesis of penicillin. Their work was also instrumental in the fight against communists. They were good friends.

lmao look at all these non arguments

Sup Forums has inferiority syndrome towards jews just like niggers have inferiority syndrome toward whites

>niggers can't fight

>implying IQ is the only thing that matters

It's just one factor Sinbad.

Nigger: Thief
Red mage: Jew
Asian: Summoner/white mage
Human: Fighter

There might be something here. Is penis size linked to intelligence?

Lurk moar, shill.

>be white
>get cucked by your own women
>get murdered by niggers and they get a slap on the wrist
>get ridiculed and satanized by hollywood jews
>get bombed by pakis
>get your jobs stolen by mexicans
>get sued by kikes
>get castrated by feminazis
>cant make technology so buy it from japan
>cant manufacture goods so buy them from china
>cant farm food so buy it from south america

>-m-m-m-muh m-m-m-master r-r-r-rice

That's literally Anglos you twat.

>say nothing against spain
>spain jumps in to suck american dick and take it up the anus

not surprised really

How are you a country again?

despite getting fucked in the ass by everyone whites always win

really makes you think

"Yes master *kshhhshsh* every single day!" "kieh kieh kieh" *rubs hands*

Same bait, as yesterday. It's obvious whites produce the only civilizations worthwhile to live in and keep, except maybe japanese and koreans. Jews can't really have a civilization, they need others to build and maintain them.

Feynman and several others, quantum physics.

Einstein, lasers.

Penicillin, Ernst Boris Chain.

Computers, Minksy, von Neumann, Larry Page, Sergey Bring

East Asians are certainly white-tier. Just look at history. China was on top for thousands of years in terms of scientific advancement and culture until the Europeans got lucky 500 years ago. Countries like Japan and South Korea are better places to live than some white European countries. East Asians only get a bad rep due to the contemporary Chinese, but the uncivilized behavior of the Chinese has nothing to do with genetics and everything to do with living under a communist system which has a tendency to turn people into animals.

literally muh/their dick argument

are you really that unsecure beta?

>whites always win

>whites have a future
hehe

The war has only just begun

>How comes

how are you still speaking english in an arab country uk?

Son... you're from Peru.

I'll care what you have to say after you become more than a literal shithole.

Penicillin was invented by Fleming tbf

>literally muh/their dick argument

exactly my point chile.
are you stupid?

you dont care about my posts thats why you reply to them

murcan logic
well back to my racially and religiously homogeneous society then

enjoy your niggers, arabs, chinks, jews, lesbians, faggots, obese, latinox, irish, canadians and liberals, "first" worlds

boy i sure wish my country was so diverse and multicultural like yours :^) you must really love niggers

The Chinese never had a real science in the way we would think of it. Yes they made discoveries, but never formed the systematic explanation and classification systems, like we in the West did and do. East asians, except maybe Japanese don't really care, why something works, what matters wheather something works or it doesn't. The lack the European thrive to know the source and to do/See something as a value and reason/purpose itself.

u sound mad there pal

>pic
if you're ever in this position you cant call yourself male anymore, you're basically owned by the other person

FPBP

>We can defend living in a first world country and being wealthy.
Not with Trump as president anymore, kek.

>look the top .001% of nigger is a good fighter that means ALL niggers can fight despite more than 75% of them never know who their dad is or have any male figure in their lives!!

>muh dick
Thanks for providing real live examples why the brown hordes can't into civilization.

No, it's a slow morning. And it's fun to watch an inferior one punching above his weight.

Wanna know what I'll also enjoy? Having a house, a car, whole lots of tech and vacations. Stay poor, spiclet.

They do have a higher iq, not by much, which is compensated by our superior athletisism.

The chinese had a highly developed system of mathematics, although admittedly quasi religious, but was outstripped by the great 18th to 20th century European mathematicians.

>neither the Greeks, nor the Hindus nor Arabs knew about this fraction approximation to pi, not until the Dutch mathematician Adrian Anthoniszoom rediscovered it in 1585, "the Chinese had therefore been possessed of this the most extraordinary of all fractional values over a whole millennium earlier than Europe"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_mathematics

>mfw white bois literally cannot come up with a valid argument to save their life
>mfw all the white boi anger, insecurity and jealousy ITT

whites are masters of warfare. That's all you need to know

Sup.

If you research university cheating in Australia, you'll find rings of foreign east Asians selling to foreign Indians and some "tolerant" white people with "diverse" friends thinking it's a good idea. Point is, Asians do cheat. I call it a national thing. The absolutely do cheat. The Chinese government itself cheats its own statistics. Asians only care about results, they need more westernization to care about self improvement.

Jews don't though, but that's a fucking statistical anomaly caused by Ashkenazi being almost strictly middle class. The dumb middle class are "average" and the smart muddle class are between 20-40 points higher, but fucking middle class people are always better educated. Average IQ in India is around 90, but the average IQ of Indian Americans is over 100. How does this not make sense to you?

PS: poor east Asians do abysmally bad in our schools, it's kind of sad.

>dat flag
>hates white people

Yup, it checks out

When niggers argue against affirmative action I'll contemplate if I have any undue anger, insecurity or last of all jealousy.

are you this mentally ill to think Israel is 100% askhenazi or even close to 100% jews

oh god not this again.

>that image
>my sides

Thank you, user

Howcome when someone mentions iq no one questions its validity? We have a race of stupidity that is ever moving towards more stupidity. Even geniuses such as einstien and other inventors and philosophers of the past only possessed intelligence within this mechanical world of bureaucracy and technology. Is there really no doubt that such a test is the be-all-end-all measurement of intelligence? The agency or entity who developed it must have been god.

To me, even though there are solid factual rubric which it measures, in the whole picture of life it is totally meaningless.

Most asians ive met are extremely stupid. Most whites ive met are extremely stupid. Most yuppies ive met are extremely stupid.

Sup Forums claims to be redpilled but this is another bluepilled loop-hole which exists in its logic.

Knowing Pi a bit more excatly than others is nick to have, but it exactly proofs my point. Like I said I don't want to downplay what they did know and in fact they did know quiet a few things for many reasons, for excample climate, big percentage of all world inhabitants for a long time and good Math skills in some areas, etc. But while they made a decent amount of mathematical discoveries they fromed a quasi religious system out of it and not a systematic axiomatic one.

youtube.com/watch?v=1c_dZVoSbHU

The X factor is "Common Sense". White people have the most of this out of all races.

>be china
>have high IQ
>still not a first world country

I see Iq as your ability to solve "puzzles." If we are talking about "intellectuals," most of them possess high Iq. But we also need workers, go-getter CEO-types, good businessmen, etc.
/pol has an obsession with Iq because it thought to be more "pure" and "noble." And to an extent, they are right. What Sup Forums sometimes forgets is that the pyramid needs a base, and not all of us can be the all-seeing eye.

Pidgeon eater BTFO

>he thinks a house, a car and a job are luxuries
now this is getting sad

Because they mostly manufacture everything. It may not be the ves quality but the quantity is huge it really pays of greatly to them.
Also chinese people are literal slaves to the goverment. Truly creepy the dark/gray armosphere on most cities.

The chines Iq is likley quiet a bit lower, than the japanese and korean one. The Iq of chinese in Honkong or in the usa is likley not representiv, since they a specially selected sub group consisting of above average people. And while having a somewhat high Iq is nessesary to have success, but it is not garanting it, there are other factors. Iq is still too multi facettet to really have the one definition and test, it's still a work in progress.

agreed. White people so scarred of competition. It's unfortunate that asains do not engage in media and useless junk that makes western society fail or failed.

Shit shacks don't pass for houses up here, pedro.

they dont have higher iq.

>Triggered

The joke went over you head, fucking retard.

eh white people's parents are comparebly bad. Don't think too high of your trailer. You're barely out the slum yourself.

>b-b-but I'm white

No. The claim is that if everyone had Forrest Gump tier IQs, then society will turn to shit and civilisation will collapse. Which is true. See any American or European city and Africa/Middle East.

>Peru
>homogenous

Wew lad.

>implying I'm responsible for any of that shit and therefore are required to sit in the back of the bus of life.

DOTR when

>haha i cherry picked a picture from the jungle! that will teach him right mom?!
pic related is one of our beaches
want me to post a picture of detroit too?

>canada
>not the laughing stock of the whole americas

because Sup Forums is a bunch of circlejerking retards who just regurgitate every bit of nonsense they hear that makes them feel good
>whites have high IQ
>ohh boy i'm white i must have high IQ
but then they hear something that upsets them, which is that there are races with higher average IQ and they go bananas over it.
basically Sup Forums is a circlejerk of politically illiterate retards just like the leftie echochambers. they can't accept facts if it makes them feel bad.

Feel free bro.

Sorry, I can't hear you over all my first world problems and lack of zika.

You call that a beach?

Japs are superior good people

Chinks are arguably superior evil ones

Whites today are just jew slave paleniggers. But hey WE WUZ COLONIZERS N SHIET

maybe its because im speaking english
let me try a language you understand
chingchong fang fung ching chang ming?

Not even close you stupid nigger.

Individualism and selfishness are cancer

America is nothing but degeneracy these days

>Implying the past has no impact on the present

Ashkenazi are part of the Med master race together with Italians and Greeks. The Mediterranean man was bound by destiny to rule over the snowniggers. Jews are just continuing the legacy.