>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/committees/committee_hearings.htm
c-span.org/networks/?channel=c-span-3
stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/c-span-3-live-stream
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/ohiofagOP/
youtube.com/watch?v=6IhsJnGy6Ec
lifezette.com/polizette/democrats-helpless-as-sessions-heads-to-hill/
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/the-case-for-jeff-sessions-214615
archive.is/AzxBL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bless the god emperor

Friendly Reminder:
This is the schedule of senate confirmation hearings for Trump's cabinet selections these will be live streamed and should be a fun watch:
senate.gov/committees/committee_hearings.htm
Livestreams:
>CSPAN3 official:
c-span.org/networks/?channel=c-span-3
>International users:
stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/c-span-3-live-stream

Today:

9:30 AM
>Hearings to examine the nomination of Jeff Sessions, of Alabama, to be Attorney General, Department of Justice.
3:30 PM
>Hearings to examine the nomination of General John F. Kelly, USMC (Ret.), to be Secretary of Homeland Security.

Tomorrow:

>Hearings to examine the nomination of Jeff Sessions, of Alabama, to be Attorney General, Department of Justice.
10 AM
>Betsy DeVos and Elaine Chao

Thursday, Jan. 12, 2017

>Hearings to examine the nomination of James N. Mattis, to be Secretary of Defense
10 AM
>Ben Carson for HUD
>Wilbur Ross for Sec of Commerce

Shills are out in force.

What's a game I can play where I can happily be a Crusader without someone whining about me killing shitskins or the ingame universe equivilant to a shitskin?

Splitters are working in teams to split thread. Be sure to get a verified thread maker thread only. This is the second split attempt.

stronghold?

Medieval Total War was a fun game to kill lots of shitskins.

The left isn't stupid enough to start a civil war with a Trump assassination right? I mean they are liberals and all but no one can be that stupid right?

They always are in the morning. Least as far as I've noticed.

Least it isn't as bad as immediately after Trump shat on the UN for trying to piss on Bibi.

Jesus not even the Real Awoo Hours were safe to post.

make sure to report the other guy, its the same one as last time

Idk they have done alot of stupid stuff

Does fighting for freedom also involve filling the swamp with Goldman Sachs and Jews? With paid shills?

Why is daddy a shill for Israel and the surveillance state?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html

>Sessions has two hearings?

I hate shills. I hate them.

Yes most hearings go multiple sessions. Sessions will likely be done by the end of the week.

Can a Twitter expert explain what this line means?
Does it show the people who "liked" it or just those followers who've seen it?

With a modern loyal SS, and everyone except the CIA and Liberals on Trump's side, I find an assassination to be impossible unless the Liberals just threw pretense away and just went for a Civil War.

And by Civil War, I mean small riots/skirmashes to be squashed by National Guard/ US Military. So not much of a Civil War really.

She lost, Mohammad. Deal with it.

Is anyone at all here who can take the baking from me and stay at it for a few hours? Portubro, Evapolack, Trumpeter, etc. They could all take over if they were here.

I need to find someone who can take over who can be trusted to not be a shill and fight splitters.

But they aren't that stupid.
Goldman Sacs dude wasn't working for them in 14 years and wasn't around for their funk.
>Facebook billionaire secretly funding Trump's meme machine
What? That doesn't even make sense! We're the meme machine.

Leftists are short-sighted.

They would forget who's in charge after Trump.

yeah I can take over

Was that a real fucking thing? If that wasn't a blaring red flag, I don't know what is.

Smug Ivanka.

>And by Civil War, I mean small riots/skirmashes to be squashed by National Guard/ US Military. So not much of a Civil War really.
I was imagining this honestly, but with Trump supporters aiding in crushing the left.

I've seen some tumblr posts in a compilation saying don't kill Trump because then we get Pence.

How about you just let these sad threads die? These threads have become slow, pointless and quite frankly a breeding ground for cancer

OPs, when this thread reaches the 300 post limit do NOT make a new thread

Please and thank you in advance

Age of Empires 2

How will TrumpGen look after 8 years?
Post your predictions.

Go for it. Get a secure trip later. Someone will compromise your trip sooner or later.

Can someone verify this is the trip of ohiofagOP? I don't have my list handy.

Teehee

That too of course. By techincality, a group of niggers with cheap crappy pistols trying to raid, and rape a town, is perfect reason for self defense.

any California-fags here? How did your neighborhood vote?

/Rolling Hills/ here, we are a Republican enclave in the Democratic sea of LA county...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/ohiofagOP/

Co worker asked me if it was true that Trumps last bankruptcy was bailed out by Russian Gov.

The fuck is this mean?

Won't the cheap crappy pistols just explode in their hands?

Scratch the last bit, I am an idiot and went to the archive.

Thanks, I was being stupid.

Anyone in Galveston Texas have any job positions available? I have set up 4 businesses for my father who recently passed away and instead of inheriting his companies I wanted to move back to Texas.

Drumpf just made his kike son-in-law senior advisor.
enjoy your nepotism and corruption drumpfkins

I don't really enjoy going high energy OP so whenever you want to take over I'll yield.

This is how women react when niggers or muslims grab their ass or pussies and there's nothing you can do about it!

That's fake news, son. Educate your co-worker or consume his biomass.

Shills have a new talking point, WaPo is trying to claim all of Trump's online support was faked by an advertising firm. It's gonna be bad for a while, since this time we're the specific target.

REMEMBER: They aren't trying to change your mind. They aren't trying to spread opinions. The SOLE purpose of shills is to drive you away from the threads, to get you to stop following reality and force you to rely on biased news, to break up our community and make productive discussion impossible. The ONLY way to to deal with them is to utterly ignore them, and everyone who replies to them. Half the replies are just other shills larping as confused posters.

Just ignore. Don't tell them to stop, they don't care. Don't tell people who reply to them to stop, they're either doing it intentionally or simply too stupid to help themselves. If shills post something coherent enough that it actually warrents a refutation, post the refutation as it's own post, do not link to the shill posts.

Just ignore. Let the shills be as rocks in a mighty river, and let our discussion flow around them. They are nothing but words, full of rage and salt, and signifying NOTHING.

your co worker is a dumb liberal lefty who will believe even the dumbest lies

BE WARNED OF ANYONE POSTING
>some jews are okay lol
>israel is good because jews will keep to themselves
>based , why did we dislike them??
>wow why do you hate muslims they're just victims of the jews false flags (you have to love one or the other if you're a kike puppet)
>some jews are actually pro-white like us! we should ally with them like hitler did! (ignoring that hitler would not sign the haavara agreement if he knew they'd create the holohoax)

Too many newfaggots will see the well poisoning and believe it, especially if you just glance at posts here. The poison is seeping. Their poison will ultimately be our death.

STAY VIGILANT

We propose:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are indubitably arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior (jewry) problems
d) NO support for Israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

SUBVERSION & DISPLACEMENT IS THEIR END GAME

Their new playbook is trying to DISCREDIT positive policies and poison the well

Notice a massive bump in "jews are okay if they stay in israel goy" and "muslims arre just victims of the jews"/"false flag semites dindu nuffin" shilling?

Notice shills saying "le dividing zionist jews against other jews! Look at how publicly upset these jews are!!" and then ignoring how jews will publicly play enemy with their allies (a la USA and USSR to distract both their citizenry) to facilitate destroying host nations?

youtube.com/watch?v=6IhsJnGy6Ec

>Trump is still btfo'ing Kasich
lol?
What did I miss?

can't drive me away when shit like this gets made

Heh, Baghdaddy was just a paid actor.
ISIS works for Hillbama and the Saudis.

WaPo doesn't want you to say fake news anymore, those pesky right wingers twisted it for their own uses.

What a nice picture

> Tiny red area at the top of Humboldt

And it's the best part of the county by far
Cannot wait for Jefferson. Even just Trump enforcing voting rights and stopping the illegals from LA who come to the college from voting, or telling the coastal commission to fuck off and letting Eureka develop the port and make timber profitable again, would turn the county red.

Also stay safe these next few days, storms haven't even really started yet

Nothing, just Trump embarrassing all of us again with another patented temper tantrum

>impyling I support Clinton

>implying I don't believe in anarchist communism

you fags are so one dimensional

> we are the meme machine

Even though this guy has admitted paying shills to invade your meme machine. Looks like you got cucked bad.

>tfw probably actually talking to one of the paid shills right now

I would rather work for a polack than some dumbass who will eventually fire me because I called him a dumbass.

Whose the guy in the back?

>TFW You will never be BFs with Donald Trump.

>implying First Lady is a job

What else can they afford? Squirt Guns?

because you made me paranoid I made it secure

Ain't it great? Asuka's a hate symbol, Pepe now bothers people, and the left is showing its true colors. What a world.

>serbiashill now got his orders to say 'you have to like muslims or jews goy"
see

won't they just trade the glocks for cocks?

>How about you just let these sad threads die?
thanks for the bump

hearings where ?

Should we try to bring Spurdo into this now?

>tfw you fucked up bigly

lifezette.com/polizette/democrats-helpless-as-sessions-heads-to-hill/

those are the people the Russian Embassy "tagged" in the tweet

Knives? But tasers and tear gas works fine on those.

WE

Good morning generation Trump.

We should go for it.

Good article from Rato.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/the-case-for-jeff-sessions-214615

Do any of them have any personal experience with Sessions whatsoever, or is it just the "We're the token angry black people of the Democrat party, and we're here to call you racist on national television" brigade?

The civil rights act was a huge mistake.

oh blooming hell

get ready fer feels and lies

>John Lewis

I apologize that the Kangz actually got a Dem through in GA

>believing the daily beast
user, that's bad for you.

Since Pepe is already linked to white supremecy, should spurdo be fascism?

Good, I will be gone for much of the day. Be sure to transfer baking to another person who is trusted if you leave. Shills will try to split and sockpuppet but you have to be persistent that there has to be a passoff.

Godspeed. The shills are coming for you.

The most delicious tears will be when the Senate votes overwhelmingly to confirm him and there's not a single thing those uppity niggers can do about it.

archive.is/AzxBL
Nigger senator testifying against Sessions.

Why not?

>Knives
>Against Conservatives, Nat Guard, and Military with guns.

What a sensible Chuckle.

Have a rare awoo for your troubles

Thanks for threads, tonight has been nuts

The latter, just like that 'actress' that read those SJW lines and pretended to cri at the phony awards show the other night

Everything I found said it was Russian mafia money. Bretty silly.

google it faggot there is a whole variety of sources and the guy himself admitting it.

You were duped. You can only get over it if you stop denying it

DON'T

It sucks that Jefferson will NEVER happen. California and Oregon will block it at all costs

Probably the latter.

That would imply they're smart in the first place.

This is building up to the inauguration. It will be very intense as the day draws near. Be ready and vigilant. Ignoring shills is best.

>Hill Shills are still assblasted 2 months later

LONG

BEAUTIFUL

YEARS