/AfD/ General - <Do it for her> EDITION

This thread is about the German elections 2017
in particular the party Alternative for Germany (AfD)

>Who are the Alternative for Germany (AfD)?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/07/2016-06-20_afd-kurzfassung_grundsatzprogramm_webversion.pdf
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

GERMAN VIDEOS:

Frauke Petrys New year speech
youtube.com/watch?v=vJzerMo5Fuc

>AfD's Fundraiser
alternativefuer.de/spenden/
afdmitmachen.de/

YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog

JUST Sup Forums THINGS:

>Meme Collections v1.3
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q/
postimg org/gallery/2n33gjr90/
>Video Tribute
youtu.be/LwHAK_HJO0I
>Einzelfall-Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

TASKS:

>Gather lurkers
>Create usable memes (Help Germany overcome 70+ years of weaponized guilt)
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Find or create a friendly guide for voting
>Find a way to reach the older Germans devoid of internet who only see/read msm
>help improve OP text/create pastebin
>Ignore the shills

Other urls found in this thread:

postimg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump
good luck Germany

Thankyou Brexiteer!

Also pic related: Is there anyone with useful skills who can see if they can track the original pic and/or change the shotgun into a AK?

>15% in the polls atm
To which extent do you think they are going to overperform the polls? 18%? 20%? Or even more?

I checked the state elections in Wikipedia a while ago and there were some of them where they overperformed the polls but in others the polls were more or less correct.

Good question. I don't really know how German polls are conducted. The methodology involved seem to differ from country to country.

I guess the safest is to not trust the polls to a degree and praise kek!

Shotgun on the right panel. In the red.

All I could find with reverse image was the one I posted, same resolution sadly. If anyone has a bigger, better version feel free to link or post.

To which extent do you think they are going to overperform the polls? 18%? 20%? Or even more?

Btw, by overperforming you mean luring potential voters to stay at home because of muh surefire victory, right?

Adding some magic.

I knew the OP text didn't sit right.
Somehow it is missing the previous thread link:

Previous thread:

they kinda sexed her up since last time

AfD will get more than 20%.
SPD less than 20%.

Mark my words, mosselkop

It's a good thing

this is what i am banking on as well.
My personal guess is 23 % (only if 2017 will have some happenings)
only problem is the msm doesn´t cover all the things happening

sauce!

>>Meme Collections v1.3
>postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q/
>postimg org/gallery/2n33gjr90/

The meme collectiions are linked in the OP text

Only islam can save Germany.

The more you fight islam, the stronger it becomes. Islam is the fastest growing religion. More and more people find the path of truth, peace and morality.

I heard most (older) Germans, esp. those not living in the bigger cities are not very informed when it comes to the incidents.

What would be a effective way to get them aboard the AfD train? And keep in mind that Trump was yugely succesful in getting non-voters to vote again.

A vote against islam is a vote for (((them))).

Good thing Islam in germany is growing - there is no reason for a second try if you can't break the old record.

(((They))) want you to believe there's only "left" and "right". The third option exists and you don't need to be afraid. Islamophobia is only a propagandistic lie by the (((media))).

Guten tag Mehmet. It's nice not having to work and leech of the welfare state right?

The only way to redpill the rural elderly is by constructing rapefugee shelters in their villages.

There is a significant part of the population that is 50+ and only get their news from the staatpropaganda. They can't into internet and vote the same party since the 80s because they have been living in a bubble since then.

Getting burglarized and raped is the only way to wake these people up...

If you think "death for adultery" and "wife should obey husband" are bad things, then you are too deeply brainwashed into being a vagina worshipping cuck. You're not a man and never will be.

I am not disagreeing with you here sadly. It's been the same here every election.

There has to be a way to redpill these people before the election.

Rural areas are redpilled enough - its not them who believe the state media but the fucks in the cities.
Especially in the later half of 2016 anti immigrant opinions became publicly accepted, but people not living in a rural area aren't noticing this because rural germans keep their opinions to themselves and to those they know.
Where i live most rapefugees try everything to leave for the cities because "they don't feel welcomed here"
And nope in don't live in the region where the old GDR used to be.

Blessings of Kek be upon you, Germany. We're all rooting for you

I believe this one is the original pic

stop ahmed

>The election is almost a month away
Its hard to believe Sup Forums... How are they looking? What are the odds? CAN merkel win? What country will the new nazis rise from?

Soon Germans will be a minority in Germany. Deal with it.

>Rural areas are redpilled enough - its not them who believe the state media but the fucks in the cities.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. Is there a way that the AfD can be made reputable and get those who normally don't vote to do so?

AfD made a pretty good parteiprogram. I know it's oldfashioned but would making people read this trough leaflets in letterboxes work? (If you do this, go in pairs and don't get doxxed by Antifa. Also bring your dog if you have one. They will love the walk).

Somehow related, I hear people speaking openly of their support of Geert now, which would have not been the case a year ago.

East Germany, based Germany

How are things going with Wilders? Does he have a chance to win?

Thank you very much for that!

Have this pepe on me. Shadilay!

Have fun getting raped by someone that has a slightly different view of your religion who blows himself up afterwards because his god doesn't like his faggotry.

Your religion is a piece of shit that is majorly destroying itself.
The only thing that is going to happen with a growing Islam populace is more islamic closet gays murdering other islamic closet gays so allah may forgive them that they think about fucking men all the time.

Just get a chinese cartoon body pillow, it's almost as easy to fight sexual frustration with it than blowing you up in hope for the 72 virgin dicks of muhammed in the paradise you wish for.

Based Saudi Arabia has no such conflicts or problems. Only countries where (((american)) war industry has caused chaos are fucked up. And that's why the poor peaceful people must migrate to Europe.

what about starting a discord for this movement, where we discuss our plans and creates memes?

Does something like that exist alrdy?

Shitting on AfD is mostly lefty propaganda.
If you ask me their Parteiprogramm is almost exactly that of 90s CDU.

Here most people don't know what to vote anymore.
Nobody wants another round of Merkel sitting things out and letting germany slide into ruin by her doing nothing.
Everybody lost trust of the SPD because they just fucked the "normal working people" they should represent in the last 10 years too much.
FDP is a joke that gets only votes from failures at life that somehow think they should be in the 1% but are getting welfare.
The Greens lost any support because how they commented on the terror incidents.
The left party eats itself and is literally unable to form a working gov.
And AfD is 90s CDU - and most of the working populace still remembers how that turned out for them.

He is doing well in the polls. But we all know how trustworthy polls are, right?

Like Germany, 51% is needed for majority seats. So all the other parties declared they will form a coalition to keep Geert out of office.

pic related: Geert = PVV

Islam has never saved a country. In fact, it has fucked them up with being barbaric and providing the opposite of a work ethic, the don't care in sh'allah culture.

>This is what Mehmet really believes, silently crying for the protection of saudi arabia as he gets raped and beheaded by one who follows one the 40 other major islamic interpretations while saudi arabia would never even think about letting him near the their country because they don't want shitskins like him there.

Try to get in... you will be surprised how welcoming they are for another believer....

topkek

OP what do you think about this?

Islam saved dozens of countries from the degeneracy spread by western (((media))). Our women still obey their husbands and aren't whores.

Your women run around dressed like black trash bags. Nobody in their right mind would touch them. Only inbred rapists .... oh wait -- that's perfect for muslims.

Sadly their man are all closet homos that are forced into violent acts to please their god, because the sin of homosecuality lies to hard on their shoulders.

The Hijab is simply a tool that lets them pretend that they are in a happy gay marriage by not having to look at a female all the time.

This fucking guy...

We have too many fucking Ahmeds here.
We need a new Hitler urgently to clean up this country.

Mehmet, at least learn how to shitpost properly or give us some logical arguments. Right now you're keeping the super low IQ of the religion of peace meme going yourself.

Also don't look at pic related: It's haram

Go fuck a goat, head down to the air conditioned store you can thank the west for, buy a ladder, and see if you can get the fuck over yourself you piece of shit.

Darf ich hier teutonisch sprechen?

I think that's what Sup Forums - /deutsch/ is for.
This is a murican chinese cartoon board after all.

When you see a western woman, you can be sure everybody has not only touched her but even spermed inside her.

Cannot refute this:

Islam has contributed absolutely nothing to the advancement of humanity.

Not a single Nobel Prize.

Not a single scientific publication by any muslim university.

Not a single modern invention.

Yes, of course. Becaue people like you just can't stop raping. And we're still too stupid to deport you back to your Saharan desert.

Fucking savages.

Why the fuck are you here if your countries are so much better. I'd strongly suggest you go back, especially with you admitting that we are no good and degenerate.

But they are good at breeding and destroying things.

Like horde of mindless rabbits that feeds on culture and civilization.

Islam is the only religion which preserved morality. Fuck your (((Nobel prizes))). They are pure propaganda nonsense. Obama got a peace (!) prize for being a war criminal and a mass murderer.

bump for the sake of deutchsland

Well around 700 a.d. their ancestors made huge advancements in math and medicine.
Those ancestors are now looking in disgust down upon what their proud religion has become - nothing more than a copy of medieval christianity.
At least Christians developed in that timeframe - Islam regressed to a point it never was before.

Yes it sounds like something that could work.

I have confess I have no personal experience with Discord but if someone with knowledge can check if there is already something up or/setup something and post a link, I can add it to the OP text.

As with the memes one complicating factor is with the fact that the German people we're trying to reach read mostly Native German. So perhaps indicate EN/DE groups?

>bombings
>death
>destruction
>== """morality"""
You are s stupid hypocrite.

>mass murderer.
Killing muslims should not be considered murder.

(((They))) fucked up the good countries and are fighting wars there for no purpose other than profit.

>Islam is the only religion which preserved morality.

OK, for the sake of keeping this thread going, can you give examples of Islam preserving morality in the 20th and 21th century?

Bonus point if you manage to include the "keepers of the kaabah" (the Saudis, sunni most successful theocracy) and the Iranian theocracy (shias must successful theocracy) in your reasoning.

> Fuck your (((Nobel prizes))). They are pure propaganda nonsense. Obama got a peace (!) prize for being a war criminal and a mass murderer.

I doubt anyone here would disagree with you on that.

why all your butchers going to germany?
are you aware of this problem?

AFD must rise, Merkel must go.
Praise KEK

Ok If you want to blame the Islamic State paradise on the Jews so be it, but there are no wars in Saudi Arabia. Why don't got there? Lebanon is also pretty nice I've heard. Or maybe if you want some Shiite flavor perhaps try Iran?

But Germany is no good for you, it is clearly too degenerate, so you just better leave.

If you ask me emergency baptism should be a meme.
Most christians can do it, so the next time a muslim acts up just pour some water over his head and announce "I baptise you in the name of the lord, his son jesus christ and the holy spirit"
Bam - no Mehmet paradise for them anymore.

That is a good quesstion. we have 30 Butchers here from hungary, working for cheap

Wow.
You really don't know the first thing abour religion.
What a stupid twat.

>can you give examples of Islam preserving morality in the 20th and 21th century?
Look at western women. Then look at arab women. See the difference, cuck?

>and the Iranian theocracy (shias must successful theocracy)
Why would I include non-muslims?

how about you do something about that and fight for your glorious muslim civilization instead of trying to enrich us with your garbage moral standards.

Preddy gud argument, user.

I'm rooting for you guys.

Vote afd and clean the streets of the crime that was imported

>He doesn't likes to look at women.

Don't worry, we'll save Germany and restore its greatness.

most muslims dont even like to have women around
thats because they are all faggots

I was just trying to stoop down to his level.

GO GERMANY GO GERMANY GO

PLZ PLZ PLZ

OR MOVE HERE Sup ForumsACKS IF IT DOESNT WORK ILL GIVE YOU A FREE BURGER

Lol non German detected

Islam is cancer. The worst abrahamic religion and more deaths are caused by Islam per YEAR than Judaism and Christianity combined for a decade.

Don't try to act holier than thou. You're pond scum and if there were an Allah he'd turn his back towards Islam: the religion of hate and Submission.

You recognize (((them))) as the ones who destroyed your countries but you don't see that (((they))) destroy the culture of western civilizations? You know what's going on, do you? Turn on your TV or grab a magazine at the kiosk and look inside, that's the reason why women dress like bitches, that's the reason why even 12 year olds dress like that. It has nothing to do with our culture.

I can set one up, but the problem is roaches could infiltrate us and screencap our stuff.
Maybe a secret one exists already I don't know.

But you can ban people there.

Discord is like a better teamspeak, with more focus on chats and chatrooms. You can create a meme channel, discussion channel, german only channel and so on.

People can get different roles with different rights.

Can't wait to tell my bros at the Antifa headquarter about this pathetic thread LOL

Looks about right to me!

That one guy in murica probably shot all those fags in the club, because their existence tempted him too heavily in having a gay orgy.

Seriously fuck off Machomed. The only reason you and your friends are here is because of gibs and because you wanted to escape your shithole of a country. And now you are here and want to turn this country into the same shithole you fled from.

Just like fucking Commiefornians moving to Arizona and Colorado and then voting Democrat. Fuck these people and fuck you.

If they're not busy vandalizing.

Thank you, sounds like it could work if we don't let it get overrun by CTR and guys a certain bot in this thread.

Be my guest and link please. I will include it next bread I bake.

See

drecks ronnies

Ossis und Bazis raus aus DEUTSCHLAND

>Look at western women. Then look at arab women. See the difference, cuck?

I'm going to assume you are not a practicing muslim nor raised in an islamic country then if you cannot even respond to my questioning in a proper manner.

Current "Islamic" dress code is more a product of tribalistic habits of the people in the areas where Islam spread to.

Orthodox Jewish women, Jehovah Witness and some denomination of christianity, for instance, also mandates modest dress code for woman and that has nothing to do with Islam.

I'll ask again: can you give examples of Islam preserving morality in the 20th and 21th century?

>he thinks "oppression of women" is a bad thing
Literally king of cucks.

Hahahaha

It's funny because it's literally true.

Most muslims are boy-fucking fags, too.

that's not really a solution, it's the same in black.

What we need is traditional european values, bring back european culture. We don't want to hide our women under blankets and live in tents.