If you had to be annexed by another country, who would it be and why?

If you had to be annexed by another country, who would it be and why?

Most people her ewants to be annxed by Russia and that wish will come true bros.

Equestria. All hail Princess Celestia.

Armenia, for the lulz

annex me gently please
This stuff is new to me

Brits. We'd just claim our independence once again and things would quickly return back to normal.

Latvia pls

>Norway

Anyone else would be a total disaster

If it has to be a country that naturally borders, I'd say Canada. If I can pick any country, I'd choose to be annexed by Poland.

>argentina
It is better that we detach ourselves rather than annex ourselves to someone else in the region

Canada. Remove the last vestige of sympathy I feel for the leaf before day of the rake.

This.
>tfw you will never live in Canterlot

>hungary
so they can finally shut the fuck up

Germany. I just want to live in the beautiful fouth reich before I die.

Norway or Switzerland, they seem to have their shit together most.

Estonia because part of the khanate.

Israel, at least then it'd be official

England.

Because Singapore is like a black kid who just wants dad to come home

i guess fucking denmark then
it'll be just like going back in time a few hundred years

England.
It's tradition.

>Canterlot

Bitch please, Ponyville

1940s Germany. Not 2010s Germany, obviously.

And for obvious reasons.

Russia because at least then the baltic states couldn't banter too much. Also if we were annexed by Russia it would make our country so shit that not even niggers would want to live here.

China because nothing would change.

Germany and the US, so things stay the same

England because the queen would still ultimately be in charge and we are so far away nothing much would change. Hopefully there would be little in the way of social disruption

America obviously. It would require the least adjustment and I'd have first and second amendment rights.

>Japan

Because I am so god damn tired of people throwing their trash on the side of the road and generally being disgusting. Japan does the cleaning thing very well.

Or....

>UK

Because I'm a revolutionary war revisionist who thinks the founding fathers were mighty hypocritical. Like hilariously hypocritical.

Hey I was just about to say that.

gib Abkhazia and Osetia back!

>Live in Ponyville
>get killed by random monsters/villains or roaming ziggers

>Live in Canterlot
>free gibs and horse pussy + guards keeping the peace

This.

Netherlands because:
1) They are also a small country that live next to autistic manchildren that try to fuck shit up every once in a while.
2) They found out how to develop a strong economy while being small, and they could actually help Greeks fix their shit up.
3) Even though their ancient history is snownigger tier, their history is quite impressive with the colonization/first stock market/trading routes.
4)they are quite smart and prefer to work effectively in a normal schedule rather than going autismo 2000 like the Germans and the Japanese.
5) They have a functioning state, and as characters/culture we are compatible (straight forward, doe maar normaal etc).

America! I want to own guns finally. And we're pretty much the 51st state where we import the culture with about a 5 hour delay at this point and our politicians do whatever they want anyway.

america

its natural to move in with your kids when you are old

England is just as ZOG as the USA. It would be jumping from the fire, into the boiling kettle

Fuck you faggot red coat USA USA USA go bin a knife and then your life USA USA USA

:3 Aww I'd totally like to get annexed by both of you!

Are you even allowed to watch cartoons in Bulgaria?
Ponyville is literally a nothing town in the middle of nowhere. The only reason it ever became relevant is because somepony from Canterlot, not even royalty at the time, moved there.

lol I'm getting cut by the edges

By Sweden. Why? They pay more money than German welfare.

The only good answer. No one can annex a galactic power.

>choosing britain in 2017
Wut we are already better than them.
Honestly singapore is too isolated to be annexed by anyone good, thats why we independent.
League of south sea city states when (brunei-hk-sg-tw)

Japan

It'd be cool and different

jap humor is wacky and strange, their food is much better

The nips as a race would be interbred in like 5 minutes though

To be honest anyone without this flag. Its us. Not because you want it but because you know we will take you by force. This is really what you like.

It'll all go to the ((("refugees"))) you lads have imported so I don't know why you mentioned that. Being annexed by sweden = more muslim

Nigger I grew up on Cartoon Network

Natural Syria no doubt

USA

literally no one else I can think of that carries the values of the anglo master race as well as they do

either by USA or by ISRAEL

The US. I want the First and Second Amendment.

But oh yeah, it would make our country the worst place in the world to live.
The weather sucks, the people are depressed and there are cheeki breekis shooting at you. We don't even have coffee because lol sanctions

>degenerate weebs
Disgraceful.

Britain

>implying Poland hasn't been effectively annexed by burgerland 27 years back

I really hoped we would get invaded by the US when I was a little kid.

falkland islands

Kek confirms

America, so that the natives become a tiny insignificant minority and our constitutional cucking to them comes to an end.

Also so that the Great Lakes region becomes one interconnected economic powerhouse.

And so we have free speech.

We're already a vassal state, we may as well have the same rights and real free trade.

It just seems like one of those dreary places where you only get like 3 black and white tv stations promoted by the government.

lel

israel, because nothing would change

Palestine.

Trump's America. Anything else I'd either migrate or fight the oppressors

>USA or by ISRAEL
What's the difference?

>Australia being annexed by anyone
DONT
TALK
SHIT

Just noticed the OP said "by a country".

Scratch Palestine.

Belgium.

You mean Israel?

USA is the way to go. Guns, Bacon and the God Emperor.

US
51st state when?

the last time you ruled this country everything started to get better.

>thinking that admiring Japanese cleanliness and uniformity makes me a weeb.

Tasmania

Maybe I am a refugee.

USA. They will stay for sometime, lose public opinion and eventually go home. Then the Australiban take over, bantzing us into submission

Russia, I want the mid west to become stalker territory.

We should annex New Zealand, and make an alliance with Iceland as irrelevant little island nations.

Of course that's the cover story you tell everyone hiding behind a wall of dragon dildos.

Hub is king

Most of you people already practice the language quite well.

>Russia
Something about how we are russians in denial and need saving

Something seems off about this pepe.

The south

Do you enjoy telling yourself jokes?

Australia
The average temperature in Germany would rise immediately

Too bad we're becoming enriched beyond repair if the trends continue.

Ireland. Just because.

Of the countries that touch me, one is an absolute shit hole, and one is an absolute cuck.

Just wipe us out desu

America
Because we won't let their military travel freely to Anchorage to fight the reds

Russia
Way because i want to trigger albanian and Greece so hard they luse there shit !It be funny to watch them cry and moan about it

weebs go to the oven first

I ironically hate animo and the mangas

it's almost all fucking cringe garbage, hentai doesn't even do anything for me anymore

I more like the fact that they are xenophobic workaholics with bizarre sexuality and a culture founded on respect and willingness to die for a concept

Switzerland

Don't worry mate. You do the economics, we remove the kankerkebab. It's a win win.

If i had to choose....America because muh gunz

Hungary

Probably the UK. Things were better off under them before and now that they are leaving the EU, I'd like it even more.

I would say the USA but you fuckers are too unpredictable with your administrations in power. They always seem to shift in extreme directions.

The netherlands; they know whatproper public planning looks like.

Also coffeeshops.

If you're Muslim, shut the fuck up. N3adin emak, ya kaleb.