Mark Hamil just read Trumps New Year tweet in his Joker voice, and it sounds cool as fuck

Mark Hamil just read Trumps New Year tweet in his Joker voice, and it sounds cool as fuck
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0XRue9Vx-8c

Well you had the choice of either voting for the wild card Joker or business as usual Lex Luthor. America chose the wild card.

Mark who?
That whiny faggot who played a forgettable whiny bitch in some fag-fi space movie trilogy worshiped by neckbeards and spazzy leftist who think star wars = intelligence

Ya who fucking cares

The long stretch if LOVE in the end was awkward.

Savage bruh
Mark definitely was the worst of the main actors, Harrison Ford carried SW single-handedly.

Low key kind of funny, not gonna lie

the Lex Luthor being the president storyline was so far fetched, no one would vote for an obviously corrupt bald billionare businessman with no experience in politics

u mad

Hmm. His last jab was at least trying to be civil. A shame, I was hoping he would be better than this.

At least in the cartoon even Lex agreed it shouldn't have worked and the entire point was just to piss off Superman.

let me know when Heath Slater does it

Trump is nothing like Lex Luthor. Lex is a genius level intellect with a photographic memory, Trump is an idiot who trolls on twitter. They both may have been involved in real estate but Trump is not half the man Lex is. Lex is literally the best humanity has to offer, you see it best in the red son comic.

In the comic you pictured the whole election was just part of a greater scheme, he considered public office to much of a burden and waste of his talent to even consider seriously.

Mark Hamill is obsessed with Trump.

I love Trump but that is hilarious and if he wants to keep doing it I'll listen every time

>Hillary/berny supporter
>Is a comic reading nu-male low test faggot
It checks out.

This. I'll miss Mark's Joker.

>posting on weeb board
>making fun of comics

>Heath Slater
So close

Do I even need to listen? I can completely and probably accurately as well imagine it in my head

I can't believe people don't get it.

He could have done this to anyone with anything they said and it would have come off the same way.

>comparing garbage western comics to manga

>Trump is not half the man a fictional super villain comic book character that I know far too much about I mean he doesn't even have superhuman intelligence and photopgraphic memory, can Trump even create a freezeray or design his own set of robotic armor I mean cmon
you have to be 18 or over to post here

This. Otherwise it was bretty good.

That's clearly the post of someone older than 18 in their parents basement.