What is your thoughts on smoking, Sup Forums?

What is your thoughts on smoking, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hc-sc.gc.ca/hc-ps/tobac-tabac/fact-fait/combustion-eng.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't overdo it. Clean your teeth.

its a trap. now i cant quit.

Killed my dad. Killed Grandad.
Both took a while to die, suffered alot while doing it.
Expensive too.

I don't want no cancer.

Trying to justify smoking is just wasting time.

Even if it were all a big conspiracy and smoking were completely harmless, which it's not, it's still a literal drug addiction which is always degenerate.

If you are going to smoke, then smoke real tobacco and roll it yourself. The crap and chemicals they put into cigarettes these days will kill you.

Utterly pointless. Women who smoke a disgusting and a huge turnoff.

expensive, might as well roll up dollar bills and smoke them

I think OP is a polesmoker

How vintage and authentic!

>I don't want no cancer
So you want cancer then?

Tbh tobacco will probably still kill you but it'd be slower and far less painful.
Still is a drug addiction though.

Life is too short to worry about cancer mate.

If you want to smoke and are both an adult and aware of the risks you should do so. You should not seek the approval from others to smoke because it doesn't really matter

Fun for like the first week, then you're just smoking to feel comfortable. Not worth it.

I vape now because it's cheaper and healthier, but I plan on quitting that too.

The everything in moderation meme is true. A couple cigs on the weekend won't kill you but most don't have the willpower to restrict it to that.

this

>smoking to feel comfortable. Not worth it.
Better than any of the Thousands of pills Americans consist as a staple of their diets.

Smells awful, unhealthy, expensive, doesn't even get you high.

I quit roughly a month ago.
6 months ago I was still smoking weed and was able to quit that too.

When I smoked weed, I rarely smoked tobacco and I rarely even craved a cigarette. But after I quit smoking weed I started to smoke roughly pack a day since I had no weed.

I slowly tapered to 1-2 cigs per day from that pack and then quit it alltogether.

I still see dreams all the time where I smoke copious amounts of weed & cigarettes in chain

Cancerous and expensive.

It is degenerate and probably unhealthy.

Compared to alcohol and other drugs it isn't too bad because it does not intoxicate and kills you when you are like 90. Not much worse than drinking coffee.

But blowing your gross smoke on people is rude and the whole thing is expensive and inconvenient.

Better off avoiding it.

It triggers dopamine. I quit smoking every day, but I end up getting a pack of marlboro ultra lights when I drink because of dopamine. It feels goodand ultra lights aren't going to get you hooked on nicotine.

A disgusting habit. Do it if you want but stay the fuck away from me.

I want to smoke that cowboys pipe if you know what I mean.

Chesterfield reds are my smokes.

satisfying but degenerate. I would only smoke if I was in a serious war or was going to die anyway.

Degenerate

Degenerate. Smells bad. Fucks you up. Makes you look like a faggot or whore.

I don't care what others do to themselves, as long as I don't have to smell that shit.

For retards who can't manage their anxiety and need to self-medicate in a socially acceptable manner.

it's great if you enjoy paying someone to die prematurely.

half of the chemicals are produced when the tobacco itself is burned
hc-sc.gc.ca/hc-ps/tobac-tabac/fact-fait/combustion-eng.php

Chewing tabacco has all the benefits with none of the drawbacks of smoking the cowboy jew.

not werth it

I think people should be left alone to do what they want. It's their body.

It's cancer.

>been smoking 40 years
>hoping I can quit before it kills me or puts me in a wheelchair

wish I listened to my dad and never touched the rotten motherfuckers

Coming from an addict, it's dumb.

Don't start kids

The big tobacco industry is one of the most abhorrently unethical industries on the face of the Earth.

Its good for calming you down if pissed off but then if thats what you want to smoke for, just have the occasional joint

I wish Hitler was here so that he could tell you all about it.

I pay like $12.50 for 25 packs of CC.

the mother of friend has 70 years old is asmathic and smokes a pack a day since she was 14
some people are lucky i guess

Nigger tier practice invented by native savages.

Many nazis were smokers

>being this cheeky

Yet there were MUCH more allied power smokers and Weimar Republican smokers. Hitler hated smoking, spoke of the dangers of it to has fellow soldiers during WWI, and was close to banning it when he was in power.

Nicotine should be illegal. Any nonaddictive drug should be legal

And because life is so short you want to make it even shorter and the ending a lot worse? And smoking will also reduce your life quality - less money, less energy, short breath, bad smell, no stamina.

That doesnt make any sense desu senpai

Lung cancer sucks big times. Atleast go with stomach cancer. You will be death within 3 weeks after you noticed the first symptoms >:^)

the dangers of smoking were not well known or at least informed upon the public at that time.

Doctors endorsed cigarette brands right up until the 60's in the United States.

Nicotine increases testosterone. Cancer is probably caused by all the other crap they put on the cigarrettes

blue pilled, degenerate

why would you sacrifice your own health for an addiction?

Smoking is manly and red pilled.
Only whiny faggots like kikes complain about the smell.
Its been grown and smoked for 1000s of years.
Now (((science))) and (((health advocates))) say its bad for.
While feeding you poison plastic (((food))) and spike your water.

Smoking doesn't cause lung cancer
Smoking doesn't cause heart failure.
It's all kike lies.

All their (((celebrities))) smoke off camera as well.

(((They))) don't have (your) health and best interests in mind.
Never forget that

Do whatever you want in your own home. As soon you're out in public and I have to smell it, then it's no longer just about you.

In 5 days, I will be 1 year smoke-free. Even as a smoker, I hated the smell of people smoking in public - especially in restaurants.

Like any good person, I really don't give a fuck what a fuck you do as long as it's not stepping on anyone else's toes. Your life, your party.

>and I have to smell it...
We're making smells illegal now?

What are you? Some sort of fucking commie?

Stay inside and don't leave ever if smells offend you.
The fuck logic is that?
Ban smelly foods and people too?
Why are people like u allowed to talk?

congrats user. fight the good fight

don't turn your back on the fuckers though. I went 15 months and picked one up- instantly re-hooked
nicotine is a real cunt

>makes you look like a faggot
What?

This is the common response to people not wanting to smell shit in public. "No one is forcing you to smell it" ... you know what, as soon as they put up designated "This Area Smells Like Shit" signs so people can avoid those places, then you can say no one is forcing you.

You never know what corner a crowd of smokers is going to be hunkered down in. It's the aromatic equivalent of seeing a group of naked fat women scissoring. Fuck off with that. Just because it doesn't kill you, doesn't mean you should be happy to be exposed to it.

Degenerate addiction. People like fell for the marketing jew.

Have fun with lung cancer.

>This is the common response to people not wanting to smell shit in public.
I hate the smell of the shit Chinese takeout place around the corner every time I have to drive past it in the summer. Should we ban the Chinese? Their smells are encroaching on my public.

I love Marlboro. It was a brand of women's cigarettes until they started making these cowbow ads and insecure faggots swallowed the bait whole

*passed

Also, you better not fart around me you fucking faggot. I don't want to smell that shit.

I mean, seriously, you never know what corner a crowd of farters are going to be hunkered down in. It's the aromatic equivalent of seeing a group of naked fat women scissoring. Fuck off with that. Just because it doesn't kill you, doesn't mean you should be happy to be exposed to it.

Lol
Tobbaco is a sacred plant to some Native American tribes.
Mayans smoked tobacco.

The world didn't start at your birth.

Also, dandelion root is proven to kill 95% of cancer.
Also, only 1 in 8 smokers get lung cancer. Just like non smokers.
Lol fell for like (((science)))
Enjoy the blue pill.

Degenerate by the very definition of the word.

But it does make you look 20% cooler.

I guesss we need to outlaw your mom because her cunt smells worse than stadium of chainsmokers.

>20% cooler

better than vaping i guess

Nothing wrong with smoking
Cancer is a meme, people who have given up on life get cancer, people who believe they have cancer and will die from it after a doctor, a person they feel like they need to take 100% serious tells them they'll die from it.
Plenty of cases of people who had cancer, found a new hope within and their disease completely dissapeared over the course of a few days.
Miracles my ass, you're a super organism, you only need to believe you want to live, that nothing can fuck you through and through, to your very fucking most deepest core like the feeling when you have when you're in love the first time, that magical energy you can summon anytime should you wish it so.

Smoking is only a tabboo because our powers that be hate it because they can't transform these people as easily as they want into fat obese dumb mother fuckers who buy into the profitable pharma industry where they'd go to in order to seek help.

All the anti smoking advertisement is a form of mind control to profit from you, to make you dumb sheep.
It's evil propaganda that any other regime in the past would be envy of.

It's absolute fag tier. My best friend recently started smoking and I'm always making fun of him while he does it.

>Fucks up your lungs
>Fucks up your skin
>Makes you smell like shit
>Expensive

t. former smoker

>cowboy Jew
That's clever Hans

I smoked for just over twenty years, half my life. I was up to two packs a day and quit cold turkey, haven't smoked a single cigarette in over two years.
It's a nasty habit and there are many valid reasons to quit. For me the final straw was noticing my forefinger on my right hand was turning brown from the nicotine. It looked like my finger was constantly up my ass and It gave me a complex.

In a lot of countries putting fire retardants in cigarettes is now required by law, for example in Canada and the US. These are called FSC cigarettes, and although of course cigarettes are full of bad shit in my experience the fire retardants are particularly nasty... Both tastewise and healthwise.

When I smoke something like belmonts I get a horrible cough in the morning, but when I roll them the cough is gone since Rizlas aren't coated with this shit. Highly recommend rolling cigs if only for this reason.

It's awesome but unfortunately it's terribly unhealthy for you. Most people can get away with smoking from 20-30 with little health repercussions. I quit at 27-28, and it was one of the hardest things I've done. I used the nicotine mints and it made it so much easier.

>2017
>choosing combustion over vaporization

its almost like you guys want to kill yourselves
you suicidal fucking degenerate.

>vaping is cheaper long term
>vaping is cleaner, all your exhaling is water vapor
>vaping smells good, and taste good.
>vaping is 100 times healthier
>vaping will improve your lung capacity
>vaping can give you more nicotine and has more flavors

I will never understand why people still combust tabacco, releasing thousands of carcingens.

heres the chemicals in vaping
-proylene glycol.
-vegetable glycerol
-nicotine.
thats it. get with the times u low-tech suicidal faglords

Before we knew how bad the effects are it wasn't such a big deal but now everyone knows or at least knows of someone who died from smoking. Why we STILL do it is completely beyond me considering how expensive it is.

Enjoy sucking that mechanical dick.
If you wasn't such a weak willed faggot you wouldn't need any of that shit.

Feels good man

Smoking is manly, today cigarettes are expensive and hardly anyone smokes it. When you smoke you get confidence and testosterone and feel like someone with a purpose.
>I have never smoked in my life and this is my opinion.

> It looked like my finger was constantly up my ass and It gave me a complex.
kek

>goes and drinks alcohol X

fuck off, its healthier and i beat the tabacco jew at its own game. Why does Sup Forums hate vaping besides the "le memes XDD"

>Smell
Take a hint, shower every 2 days or so ffs.
>Cheaper, healthier
Nah, if anything it's less healthier as you're sucking on something that is not a natural material.
>Lung capacity
>more nicotine
ayy lmao, it doesn't even remotely gives the same kick a normal cig does, stop advertising this shit please.

Worst way to kill yourself. Slowly. And you pay shitloads, while suffering from aged skin and yellow teeth and bad breath and deceased long function.

I wish I never started. Stopped. A couple of times. But some shitty one off stressful moment gets me caught up in that shit. No more. Stopped again. Tapered off via e CIG. Slept for 3 days. Medidate and breathe. I'm all good. Looking forward to not smoking. I hope it hasn't fucked me in the long term

i hope your mouth fedora explodes in your face

>smell
you can smoke in public, no second hand smoke harming anyone
>cheaper
yes it is you idiot, 25$ bottle of e-juice at 120mL can last me a month
>lung capacity
no tar being deposited in your lungs, so yes it does, at most your lungs will heal.
>more nicotine
i smoke 12mg of nicotine
which i believe marborolo red is highest nic level and its only 6 more, at 18.

your literally that old guy that is arguing that old combustion engines will always be superior to electric engines.

"Researchers at the Royal College of Physicians stated in a 200-page report that “for all the potential risks involved, harm reduction has huge potential to prevent death and disability from tobacco use,"

Sorry, smokestack. No matter how you want to play it off, this whole subject boils down to 1 thing - It is completely disrespectful to people around you.

It always has been. You can nitpick at details all you want, but at the end of the day, you're the asshole that is gleefully doing something that makes other people miserable. But, please, tell me more about Chinese food restaurants and the law. Because it's SO relevant.