Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_March
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahrawi_Arab_Democratic_Republic
youtube.com/watch?v=r9No8kVSXqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean Africa?

You mean Spain?

you mean USA?

Morocco claims it, but the people who live there want self-determination.
There's still some clashes going on every now and then.

t. someone who went to an international school and actually knows people from outside of my neighbourhood

Never was one country, western Sahara was a spanish colony, morocco has no claim to it

In my city there is about 20 refugees from the Western Sahara War, they live under bridges since 30 years and nobody talk about them and they cause no trouble. Meanwhile syrian/eritrean... refugees receive international aid.

Really fires up my neurons

Northern bit is Morocco proper, while the Southern is Western Sahara. Morocco claims it as its rightful clay and control almost all of it except for some desert outside of it Big Beautiful Wall. This controlled by some self-proclaimed freedom fighters.

Why don't you fucking read an encyclopedia or an article or something before you ask Sup Forums every single fucking thing?

I hate these threads.
saged

Take a look on ggl map, there's absolutely nothing but sand here. No ressources, no water, nothing. And they want to be "independant"... That's just an old joke from the decolonisation.

Western Sahara, best place on earth.
Would totally visit if they became independent- so I could legit post that sweet RARE

Is the last colony of Spain, when Franco was dying they march there and occupied that land, we didn't do nothing to figth back moroccans, today is considered a Spanish colony internationally and a "country" by lots of nations but is in fact under Morocco occupation, they r waitting 40 years 4 a referendum to gain autonomy and leave but France don't want that because they are more close to Morocco. we nowadays don't give a fuck.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_March

why is this country split?

why is this country split?

>shiting up the catalog because you can't do a basic search
You redditfags killed this board

Sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahrawi_Arab_Democratic_Republic
Read it.

>Population
• September 2010 estimate
100,000 or 502,585c (182nd)
>• Density
1.9/km2 (4.9/sq mi) (236th)

it's a banana cuntry, has to be split

We speak different languages

Something to do with these niggers in the south wanting to be independent niggers, but niggers in the North want the desert for themselves. It's really just nigs being nigs

>(((self-determination)))

I love you turk bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9No8kVSXqQ

>different dialects

so does catalans and basque

Actual languages, I don't understand spanish.

write in the portuguese dialect and I will respond to you fellow spaniard.

Quão rápido foste na estrada?

thanks greatest ally. return feto pls.

Euskara, has always interested me. My Family is Irish, Scottish and Basque.
>Euskal Herriko herrialde bat izan behar du eta ETAk erakunde bakarra Real IRA aurkariek da.

Yo fue a la carretera muy rapido.

Nice google translator. You know I'm right.

>I use a slang word
>you don't know slang word
>different language
I can go to Portuguese general and shit post, and you can understand spanish you dumb ass.

No more excuses, we need more hairy womans, join now

>gets asked a question in portuguese
>replies with an affirmation

kys

>ETA
Zoaz pikutara endekatu iguingarria.

>The people who live there
Less people live in that country than in my city.

Why is this country split?

Slang word? What? Which one?

Are you a masochist? This country is in dept and lazy.

doesn't matter, Spaniards will fix it.

hahahahaha
No

yes, economy is 2nd nation is first.

Western Sahara is under Moroccan occupation against its will.

spain is also lazy so we have one thing in common :))

they don't even have siesta

Oso zer egin zuten egiten eraginkorra izan ziren. Emango nukeen horiek gutxienez autonomia gehiago.

At least you produce things, 80% of my country wants to live of social security.

Wrong, sage
Western Sahara is rich on phosphate, a resource which Morocco has the monopoly in the world.
French companies buy it in exclusivity and refine it into various chemical compounds that then sell to the rest of the world (mainly for cleaning products) for a big profit.
Thus the interest of France despite international consensus, to have Morocco control the zone.

Also, the phosphate mines are owned directly by the King of Morocco who became 5th richest king in the world (10 times more than the Queen of England) in a small poor and oil less country. And is believe to fund on the side all French political parties.

But hey! Who cares about western Sahara amirite?