Why are former subjects of the Ottoman Empire so assblasted after all this time?

Why are former subjects of the Ottoman Empire so assblasted after all this time?

Their just nervous they still have feeling for you but they are just to afraid to show it

Constantinople is still Turkish clay

because they know they used opportunity to secede from empire with the help of external forces and they exactly know that they are just a shadow of their former self. ancient greece, ancient armenia, ancient macedonia; modern countries are nothing in comparison because of getting cucked for centuries.

>because of getting cucked for centuries.
sure it has nothing to do with the genocides and the greko-turkish war that we were wining until the Brits betrayed us

nice meme my friend, can I save it?

Because they wanted to forcefully assimilate, and they failed. This is akin to keeping an animal injured and not having the power to finishing it off.
Turks deserve the raid for being such weak ass insects that couldn't conquer properly.
Now we just have to wait for Kurds to get some power and succede as well

they wuz Alexander the Great an shieet

>meme
sure but this is a shitty version you can open a fucking history book and you will definitely find this in oh wait the erdogan propaganda has filled your head with shit never mind

>tfw turkish army will btfo soon
>tfw in genova right now Cyprus is being reunited

I don't even like Turks but it's hilarious how ass mad you are

yeah, m8. it's annan's plan v2.0 all again.

turks at that time didn't tried to assimilate. if they tried, you'd be long gone by 1400s. millet system defined groups of people. non-muslims paid taxes if they didn't want to convert, nationalism meant nothing for ottomans, only the religion was important. wives of sultan were generally non-turks. the trade was in hte hands of non-muslims. the nationalism wave started at 1800s in ottoman empire, but they were late.

I'm not for or against these facts

How is this a bad thing?

kαλή τύχη διkέ μου το έχετε στο τσεπάkι το νησί

you refused this, yet you greeks had the majority if the proposal passed. I don't think you're going to get more than that.

What kind of nigger does it take to post a nigger meme?

What kind of nigger does it take to elect a nigger twice?

ευχαριστω ρε
actually its 28.5% to 29,5% to be given to the north. So it basically the same. Also,
>had the majority
>while being 82% of the population
Having the majority is not even negotiation-able

of course I'm mad we would be a regional super power now even in the roachland the good part is the west asia minor the more east you go the shitier it gets

Because they are in fact genetically "ottoman" (after genocidal ottoman politics that`s no surprise), but they do not want to join a mudslime shithole.

thought k*rds were superhumans?

>try to invade western anatolia
>get analtrashed by soldiers that don't even have proper boots
>cry genocide

10/10 loser attidute lmfao.

keep crying, maybe your virtual friends can pity you enough so you can get hug or something

This is the map of ottoman empire at 1914 just before the WW1. Look at this map and tell me which countries in this this lands is in better shape than turkey. Even now, when it's in the worst times since the turkish war of independence, all the other countries are in worst shape than turkey.
Western ones lives in poverty with the helps of the EUs money and support and eastern ones are war raging shitholes.
Only country that managed to be better is arabia thanks to UK, USA and of course oil.
I'm not an ottoman sympathizer, their late era social and economical policies were shit but just look at this map and tell me if things went for better or worse for these nations, fighting for their independence so other empires, british russia and france would see ottomans collapse.
What is the price of the freedom while your own people dies so they can serve for the plans of collapse of another nation, made by another nation?
How does it feels to know that eternal anglo didn't waste a single coin or man and used you to kill your neighbors for free?
Now you live with your hands open for a few euros so you can make the next month?
Nothing has changed for you expect you served as a tool and you now think you are free and without their support you would die soon?
Eastern ones are dead already.

>get analtrashed by soldiers that don't even have proper boots
well our troops didn't have the supplies the brits and french promised because they cucked you and kemal gave them the oil fields in iraq and syria

>i-its always others fauld

that's why you got 10/10 loser attidute instead of 9/10

pathetic. go cry more.

>Western ones lives in poverty with the helps of the EUs money and support
yeah because turkey is the economical paradise

We refused the Annan plan because it still meant having your army on the island. It's time for you to get the fuck out once and for all.

The slavery & genocides piss them off obviously, but Janissaries were bad ass & they should be proud of their service to the Empire

Honestly Ottoman Empire was pretty good until it's final days, even the Arabs turned against them at the end

the treaty of sevres gave us most of our lands and the brits guaranteed territorial expansion to eleftherios venizelos but later they didnt deliver the ammunition and food that they promised. Now I know that your roach brain is incapable to understand this since you can leave with out food for 6 months but human beings need food to stay alive and guns need bullets to fire

>still blaming someone else

stay pathetic, loser.

Wait!
Did you wage war hoping somone would deliver you weapons?

Really?

we have a saying in our country: "el sikiyle gerdeğe girilmez" (you don't have nuptial sex with another one's dick)

you tried to fuck turks with british cock. arabs paid the same price with trusting Lawrance of Arabia.

Never trust the eternal anglo

> how do you thing we became an independed nation how did we got these guns?
>how the rebels in syria and iraq got their weapons
>how chechens got their weapons in russia
>how south korea fought north korea and won
you can be an idiot and claim that one nation goes to war by it self but historically things worked the exact opposite way since the split of the roman empire

>still crying and blaming others

can someone hug this loser?

Turkey is still better than the others and yours even in this hard times it faces and even if turkey went to an economical crisis my point still stands, without EUs support you and the others will die just like the eastern ones.

starting a rebellion and fighting a guerilla war is different from having an actual army and invading another land.

ever heard of the crusades mate what do you thing that was
crashing economical doesn't mean anything Greece has gone bankrupt before in 1893 and latter we won the 2 balkan wars

literally the most uncucked people on earth?
wtf I love turks now