Uh, guys?

Uh, guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder
youtube.com/watch?v=m0wlupf36vg&spfreload=5
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder
mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/psychologist-blinds-woman-drain-cleaner-6552282
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3256029/Woman-dreamed-blind-DRAIN-CLEANER-poured-eyes-fulfil-lifelong-wish-says-happier-ever.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SAEmoLcoAqw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Both_Sides_Now_(House)
youtube.com/watch?v=crIlBVCSPjg
youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would like to think that this is a hoax, but if it's real, these people deserve no medical attention or assistance for doing this.

Did you just assume how many limbs I have

The logical next step of victim culture.

This is some full-on dystopian shit.

mental disorder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

>but gender identity can never be a disorder

this cant be real

I've got a massive fetish for false limbs and would love to have a false leg but holy fuck i'm not just going to twat one off with an axe.

The trend was setted with the fake bomb victims.

Remember the legless whore who was shilled hard after the boston unexistent "bomb" ??

>2017
>you're a bad guy/'ableist' if you criticise mentally disturbed nutjobs who literally saw their limbs off
>they can probably do it on the NHS

>SJW culture isn't cancer, they said.

youtube.com/watch?v=m0wlupf36vg&spfreload=5

Be around a while now

>tfw no quadriplegic limbless gf fucktoy
>OVER 100LBs OF PUSSY AND ASS

Gender identity is still a disorder. They just decided to treat it by encouraging the delusion.

This sum kinda fucked up survivors guilt? I've been to Afghanistan. Seen people blown to shreds. Never wanted to hack my fucking arm off cuz I felt bad though...

this is fucked i think i saw an episode of house where some kid just didnt feel normal with his right arm or something

ik that was fiction but the fucking freaks need help not acceptance

Remember what else used to be a mental disorder? Now we have shared bathrooms at schools and the state paying for 6 year olds to get their dicks cut off.

why not just cut off their heads? who the fuck does this kind of surgery in the first place?

WTF is transabled?

Reminds me of the limb less nigger slaves feeding webm; If someone has it please post it.

This is satire, right?

They just want to be first in line for augmentation

what are you some kind of ableist?

you think people who want to cut off their arms and legs shouldn't be able to do that?

you shitlord, I hope you get raped by an innocent refugee.

At least wait until we have advanced human augments.

i hope the next phase in this shit is trans-lobobomies

Fire up those gas chambers.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

there are serious neurological disorders that do shit like this this aint 'lmao dude being amputee is so cool'.
for them the shit they amputate feels like a weird tumor hanging from their body.

I blame tumblr.

>Liberals are now mutilating themselves to achieve the coveted victim status
Have we reached peak degeneracy yet? I feel like this is the kind of shit you see once your civilization is terminal.

>this is new to neo-Sup Forums

I don't even know why I frequent this place

This is a real thing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

I blame jews

this is just a shitty article, its not like we run into these people daily

I asked for this.

Do you guys remember when several years ago there was this cunt that paid some shady doctor to cut her spinal chord so she could become the disabled she always thought she was ?
That was only the beginning.

it's very real.

people are also saying they're a child trapped in an adult body.

this is some next level virtue signalling

Good.

In 2 years when the trans trend dies down these people can have battle scars. I hope they kill them selves out of depresssion

Totally not an illness

Isn't individualism great?

>Psychologist blinds woman with drain cleaner - because she wanted to be disabled

mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/psychologist-blinds-woman-drain-cleaner-6552282

No welfare for them would teach them a lesson

The fact that there are people at all who are getting limbs amputated to achieve victimhood is a sign of the times though. 10 years ago you could make the argument trannies aren't a big deal and now a hot topic issue all around the world is which toilet they should use. We've been sliding down the slippery slope for a while now, I think it's naive to dismiss this when we've seen the thin end of the wedge slid in before

>tfw to smart too have 4 limbs

It's like adult circumcision

waht are we taling about here?

it's a shitty jewish article on (((newsmedia))) about mad people.

just gas them all for Christ's sake.

>Steal disabled parking permit and put it in your car
>When someone confronts you, use that argument
>Always a park available, and they people who question you are suddenly horrible bigots

I like this

It's a race to the bottom. We need to praise success instead of victim hood.

This is me playing 40k by myself in my apartment because I'm too shy to go to the game store and play with others.

>tfw I spend thousands a year on miniatures

it is real. a woman poured bleach in her eyes because she wanted to be blind.

i agree with you that they should get no assistance or welfare if they do this. it is true degeneracy, and is mocking the luxury of the system they live in.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3256029/Woman-dreamed-blind-DRAIN-CLEANER-poured-eyes-fulfil-lifelong-wish-says-happier-ever.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SAEmoLcoAqw

madness.

STUPID GOY DONT YOU LIKE SOCIALIZED HEALTHCARE!?! HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO AFFORD PURPOSELY JUMPING OFF OF A LEDGE, BREAKING MY LEG, AND GETTING IT AMPUTATED?

>Implying you guys don't want to be cyborgs too

YOU'VE BEEN VISITED BY THE HANK HILL OF DOOM... REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE WITH "PROPANE" OR ALL OF YOUR ELECTRONICS WILL DIE IN YOUR SLEEP TONIGHT.

………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''...
………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::....
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::....
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~....
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯|
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: ||
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: :(_ __): : |: : : :|:(___): \..|
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„_____|
……..\: :|: : : : : : :///////////: :„: : : : :-,: :./////// : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ;: ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: :: |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~''
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-''. . . . . '''~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'''-„

Why is that?

A lot of people need to be gassed. They are just consuming resources the rest of us need.

It takes effort to be successful though. Much easier to claim you're an oppressed class and that society needs to cater to your every whim

PROPANE

That episode was about Split-brain actually. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Both_Sides_Now_(House)

>who the fuck does this kind of surgery in the first place?

This. So much this I can't handle all these thises.

Like, ok your brain is malfunctioning but if you give me a few grand I will disregard my oath and do the unthinkable.

PROPANE, also you're a faggot.

PROPANE

Nice trips faggot.

good post

All you cisabled bigots need to check your able-bodied privilege
As an amorous polygendered limbqueer pandisabledparkingspace spirit, I'm sick of being oppressed by people that were assigned wheelchairs at birth and automatically assume the right to demand the best seats on buses and the shortest lines at amusement parks
Society does not have the right to decide whether I am disabled or not, and the government should pay for my limb removal and subsequent care

>sliding down the slippery slope
B-but when can I marry my p-pupper?

PROPANE

PROPANE

Shieeet man, I bet you can't paint for shit tho

>not wanting a cyborg artificial arm with with a shotgun, lighter, phone charger, flashlight, knife/other utility tools

call me transabled cuz i'm trying to get #Jensen'd

Good! Easier tot catch them for the day of the rope

You would be surprised how many people out there who would like to seriously injure themselves for $$. I remember working at a machine shop and this guy would always talk about how much money he would get if his fingers or hands were cut off. It's like winning hte lottery for these people.

This picture makes me laugh every time I see it.

fucking kangaroos

90% of the young adults still feel like a child but are trying their best to grow up

Holy shit. It's like that one episode of Nip/Tuck
youtube.com/watch?v=crIlBVCSPjg

Yes goy, maybe you too should try!

Literal psycological disorder

>We need to praise success instead of victim hood.

These people want nothing to do with success, though. They are full of resentment and self-hatred which is why the align themselves with marginalized people who they subconsciously identify as "inferior". Rather than overcome their own circumstances or even outdo successful people, they would rather self-marginalize and try to belittle the achievements of the successful. You can see this anytime a famous person dies and some tumblrite digs up a minor incident in their history in which they can attempt to tarnish their legacy.

PROPANE

Also why is hank blushing?

This will be normal in a few decades, but not to be "transabled". Prosthetic limbs are already superior to flesh and that's only going to amplify. Humanity will soon have a cyborg upper class.

>Go to offer handshake in interview
>EXCUSE ME!? DID YOU JUST ASSUME I HAVE HANDS!?

>women

wew. source?

Finally something that will result in permanent physical damage to retarded libs trying to belong, nothing short of mass graves can top this.

PROPANE
ROPANEP
OPANEPR
PANEPRO

A
N
E

propane-senpai noticed him

I would cut my arm off if I could find a cool prosthetic arm like venom has.

10/10 my sides are fucking destroyed

Propane

It's totally real. They had one of these people on Jerry Springer.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

Fake news but it made me kek

wasnt this a shitty fetish?

I am sure this will become a norm soon, and not classified as mental illness.

whose side were you on?

They should get no medical treatment. At all. Ever.

What's next? Will people get a frontal lobotomy to become trans-libtarded?

>Finally something that will result in permanent physical damage to retarded libs trying to belong

Ever heard of sex change surgery? Ever heard of body modification shit? Liberals have been happily mutilating themselves since the 90s.