Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=2gFvk2PKYV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Asian loli on his lap

Truly /ourguy/

>culture writer

Jelly af

He followed up with a stream of tweets to preempt anyone that criticizes him for being racist. They actually make it worse Tbh

let me guess, it was meant to be a critique of the toddler's fashion sense but came out wrong due to limitations of the twitter format

Democrats are just confused to see a baby with her grandfather, since they abort all their kids.

He's trying to play the victim now

Race-mixing with asians truly is disgusting.

>liberals can't be racists
>the rest are racists

Really makes you think.

Not gonna work, he's getting hammered by liberals now.

>ppl are mad cuz I used a child to hurl racial insults
>they must all be Sessions' fans

I'm convinced that liberals are far more racist than even the most right-wing Sup Forumsack. What makes it worse is that they don't even joke about it like we do. They are dead serious when they spout off this bullshit.

Hoochie Mama Malia Obama

yup
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Culture, as in bacterial culture.

>ira

God dammit. She looks like any nigress from the south side of Chicago. LOL

The madmen made anime real.

It's actually disgusting how liberals think. They view blacks as pitiful toys that need to be coddled and sheltered from this cruel unjust world. But it doesn't stop there. This attitude of commoditization also applies to their friends and family. These people routinely throw each other under the bus if it means more likes on facebook or extra virtue signaling points. They are narcissists and solipsists of the highest order and have no concept of reality outside of their pathetic myopic existence. Their condescension is an extension of their own willful ignorance.

Everyone is "racist" in-group preference is stronger in political affiliation than racially so the left's "racism" only comes out when it is people on the right.

It's okay though, they are the right kind of well meaning ignorant racists.

That's because she is

BLACKED

The only difference is she's more intelligent than 99% of Sup Forums

Made me think of Mike O'Connell song:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gFvk2PKYV0

>be burgers
>need id to enter in clubs
>don't need id to vote

wew

We've seen how well allowing anyone into a club works out in France.

kek

Savage

That picture makes me sad.

Wait he has an Asian granddaughter?

Why are people accusing him of being racist???

Everybody who disagrees with anything I say is racist

cool picture.

except that we need id's for both of those things.

fuck

Shinobu a cute

Sessions daughter got CHINKED

What sort of psychopath would think writing something this mean spirited is acceptable? Yeah, I get why some faggot on Sup Forums would say something like that, but what would compel a professional normie who is the voice of a company to say something that vulgar while also occupying the "moral high ground?"

It's fascinating to me that two people who aren't terribly attractive managed to have a cute kid.

guy dresses well by why would malia take a picture with a manlet?

Because
>muh virtue signaling to show how liberal I am

lets all get him fired by exposing him as a racist to his colleagues and other peers forcing them to denounce his blatant use of his white privilege.

>white male "ally"
he's toast

Those look like a few woke-ass spiritual enlightened brothas right right there. If I had to have a conversation with either of them I'd probably jump out a fucking window

>(((MTV)))
>(((CULTURE)))
>(((WRITER)))

>culture writer
Is this what they're call dole bludgers nowadays?

>Everybody who disagrees with anything I say is racistâ„¢

royalties goy

This, let's fire them, and to any one saying "b-but that's what muh SJWs do!"

ALWAYS REMEMBER, THEY WANT YOU DEAD AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED BY NIGGERS AND THEN DEAD

As opposed to Sup Forums which views them as an infestation

lets get this faggot fired lmao

>be lefty
>claim to love all minorities
>claim white people should sacrifice their moneys for them
>but if an old couple adopt an asian kid, somehow it isn't ok

kek

no, liberals are already giving him shit, no point in getting involved and ruining it because Sup Forums will ruin it.

cute kid = ugly when it grows up
ugly kid = good looking when it grows up

i thought this was common knowledge

Good taste

Even in this case, there is a difference between having an enemy and denying people's agency.

This, let's accuse him of racism, since he compared an asian kid to a toy

It always shocked me how openly racist liberals are against Asians. They are the one "minority" that it's okay to make fun of to them. Maybe because they don't like how Asians disprove the whole white privilege thing?

>he thinks SJWs care about asians

What planet do you live on?

Shit taste desu

Lel.

FBBP

Yes, we'll do what we want, it's pretty obvious you haven't been here long, spastic.

A+

>MTV CULTURE WRITER

And I'm jobless. Fuck this world.

I've said to liberals for a long time why is it the lighter someone's skin goes the more acceptable it is to be racist to them, Asians are the best example, you still to this day see the Ching Chong China man stuff on to and things

fuck off normie

we'll crash it all

>Women
>Funny
>Jews
>Funny

I've been here since 1995 faggot, fuck off back to your mum's cunt you underage queer

Malia is 6'1" believe it or not.

And what's worst there's even less of them in America than blacks.

Dude my ex wife never had a job in her life, she was always taking courses and learning shit going to job interviews and avoided working like the plague, she still is on El Paro.

Are the Obamas just a gender swapped family?

>>Jews
>>Funny
that used to be true. but I think the era of the 70s and 80s when the best comics honed their craft is over, and the new generation are just hacks. jew or not jew.

what about Angelina Jolie's kids are they just stolen toys R us kids?

Look up this guy-- his whole shtick is being edgy

>being a racist that picks on little girls is how a liberal virtue-signals in 2017

This is becoming confusing. The modern left is utterly incoherent and literally beyond parody at this point.

>throwing your career away with a single tweet
leftists BTFO

what the FUCK delete this gif

Lemme put some icing on that donut!

Someone should call the police. Look at all those stolen kids

Is that really his daughter? I thought republicans are racist ??

I actually like Seinfeld and Larry Davis. The Jews can make good court jesters.

>I thought republicans are racist ??
you may actually be wrong. not that shes guaranteed to be republican just because her dad was

>real parents are hoodrats
>stolen by Obama and Michael
I wonder why.

DAT RAYCISSSSS

Heard plenty of liberal friends make nigger jokes and also complain about racism in other contexts or racism from people they don't like. They don't care.

I mean, I don't care either, except I don't pretend to get upset about it.

The funniest thing about Amy Schumer is how unbelievably unfunny she is.

This. They literally want us dead, dont be pussies. Just because they fail constantly doesn't mean their intentions are poison.

when white people mix with asians it makes literally the cutest babies possible, not sure how American + asian goes though

There do seem to exist cebrities who treat their multi-racial adopted children as fashion accessories, but Jeff Sessions and his wife honestly don't seem the type. That's their granddaughter who they pour their love into.

If any of you anons have a normie FB or twit account, this Ira fag is a perfect target.

Call him a racist for making fun of this cute little Asian kid.

>liberals say more racist shit than conservatives

hmmm really made my neurons fire

If Whites suddenly disappear from the world, it will be Asians who will get the brunt of this bs.

Hahaha why does Sup Forums get so selectively butthurt, so selectively morally outraged? This kind of tweet directed toward a liberal/democrat would be cheered on. But since the tweet re: Sessions suddenly everyone gets all moral and oh-god-would-you-think-of-the-children and my most favoritest line out of Sup Forums: "liberals are the real racists."

No. My cousin has a half asian baby and it's way uglier than her brother's white baby. Not even close. You can immediately tell its a halfbreed mongoloid

People unironically accuse Jewish, Greek, black cock chugging, homosexual Milo Yiannopoulos of being a white supremacist neo-nazi. It's just a meaningless buzzword at this point mate.

>(((Ira Madison III)))