İsa claimed he was the expected messiah of the jewish people, he wouldn't want a goy to hear his words...

İsa claimed he was the expected messiah of the jewish people, he wouldn't want a goy to hear his words. He didn't even have the intention to spread his reform of jewish teachings to the outside world. But his followers did it anyway because they had to save their asses out of Israel. They failed to keep it a secret from goyim. Their sin caused way too much trouble in history.
If it wasn't for them, that arabian motherfucker Nawfal wouldn't become a christian priest and tell that crazed merchant that he saw an angel, causing another bullshit ""religion"" to occur. It all happened consecutively.
So why do non-jews think Jesus was their prophet? He was for the jews in the first place. Things would be much better if israelites just listened to him.

What about Islam mate? Its a completely different story here.

He was rejected by the Jews and turned to the Gentiles and preaches to them. He even says this in the Gospels.

preached*

this basically

Matthew 15:24
>But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 15:26 (in reference to Gentiles)
>But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

Reminder that Paul was not one of Jesus' disciples and claimed to have been chosen later to bring Jesus to the gentiles which is completely contrary to Jesus' stated mission.

Jesus meant Muhammad when he said he would send a comforter after he was gone not the holy spirit.

>He even says this in the Gospels.
Show me where Jesus says this.

>He didn't even have the intention to spread his reform of jewish teachings to the outside world. But his followers did it anyway
literally the story of every great thinker.
>ib4 Muh ham head
No!. It was a syphilis ridden necro-pedophile sodomist, may his follower be made into glas

Matthew 28:18-20

And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Ishalom is even shittier. It's a second hand nonsense. Let me tell you this. your so called prophet muhamed most probably suffered from acromegaly. which made him look really weird. the "prophet signature" on his back is because of this illness. And the arabs didn't let anyone to draw his face because of this. He became a "prophet" at the age of 40. ever wondered why?
Before islam, arabian tribes weren't connected, as you might now. every tribe had their own gods, but one of the most respected was the moon god, called "el-ilah". sounds familiar? Each tribe tried to take over the governance, and one tribe thought making all the tribes believe in one god might unify all the tribes, this way they could overthrow the jews and become the ruler of the peninsula. They took advantage of muhamad's illness and made him their prophet. Muhammad thought he was a prophet too, because his uncle Waraka ibn Nawfal, which was a priest, said so. He had crazy epilepsys. And tribe leaders taught him what to say, and then they all believed muhamad himself said these "holy words"

Again, Islam's real purpose was combining all the arabian tribes to one community. but then they proceeded to spread their shit all over the world after that. because why the fuck not

This was interpreted to mean to go convert Jews in all nations until Paul came along and had a magic encounter all by himself some 30+ years later.

Islam is pretty shit desu. All, this bullshit happened after Muhammad's death. His followers were batshit insane.

Don't be silly OP.

Fascinating yet irrelevant. Prove it can only mean preaching to Jews in all nations. Seems a rather narrow interpretation for such a broad statement.

"Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age."
Matthew 28:19-20

Now, leave, kebab.

So like Luther was with the Catholics?

>paki islam
>actual islam (shia)

sunni/ammadiyah nigger please go

Your people and sects are responsible for everything wrong with islam. A literal shit stain on the religion.

all religions are bullshit, you have to understand. an arab could tell you that the first two religions were misunderstood by people, a jew could tell you that the next two religions weren't real religions and a christian could tell you jesus was the son of god so it has to be true. and all three would support their opinion with "verses" from their "holy books". get over this illness.

>implying shitte shit Islam isn't shitty either

There was no salvation doctrine before Paul.

The Church had not been established yet, and therefore wasn't ready to be given to the Gentiles.

Jews first.

But the Torah is obviously incomplete and the Quran is poorly written fanfic.

Only a double digit IQ moron could read all 3 and not KNOW that Jesus is Lord.

The Quran is really, really poorly written and has no salvation doctrine aside from strapping a bomb to your chest.

>tfw Jesus is in the talmud and christcucks still want their kike on a stick

Nice 16th century painting you have there.

That's because the church was established at Pentecost

Suicide is forbidden in Islam.

kek

Some are still more wrong than others. You don't cease to be kebab just because you're an apostate.

Your country is an insult to Christianity.

I'd rather have iskender than kebab, its far more delicious senpai. and why would i care about being an insult to a fairytale, kek

> turkroach shitpost

Hide.