Scientists Now Warn Of A New Ice Age’ As Temperature Plummets to – 80°F In Russia

climatedepot.com/2017/01/10/pravda-scientists-now-warn-of-a-new-ice-age-as-temperature-plummets-to-80f-in-russia/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oymyakon
youtu.be/WCU6bzRypZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gie8L8slnSs&list=PLkUjvobcQS8YGbXinRsEY_2WabKqrPJ4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dlet this

Save the reptilians, stop global cooling.

((Climate change))).

COME HOME WHITE MAN.

>"g-goyi.. I mean guys we need to stop global warming our ice caps are melting!"
RECORD LOW TEMPERATURES ACROSS THE WORLD
>"OY VEY IT'S LIKE ANNODA ICE AGE STOP GLOBAL COOLING!"
When will these kikes make up there mind

>Get La Nina, cry about Ice Age.

This shit happens every few years. It's either hotter, because of El Nino. Then you get higher temps, droughts etc. Everyone cries about muh rising temperatures. Muh global warmings.

Or you get a La Nina. Shit gets colder. More rainfall. Then everyone cries about muh ice age. Muh global coolings.

Fucking idiots.

Are us cunts the only people in the word that know about the Southern Oscillation?

>implying we haven't been in a cooling period for the last several thousand years

>they can now overclock at ridiculous speeds

>The global warming climate appears to have been hacked by natural factors.

RUSSIAN
HACKERS

That would be fucking great, all of the browns would die from vitamin D deficiency.

No. It was a pretty hard Nina though.

We already live in the iceage. Iceage is depending on definition either if one or both poles are frozen the whole year. If you count the time both poles are frozen we live in it for 2,7 million years, if since one was frozen 30 million.

You can tell by the strayations that the snow bank is 100,000,000 years old.

>t. Evolutioncuck

Quick, we need to make more CO2 to save our Russian bros. Turn on everything.

This is literally why Russia is causing climate change. Their supercomputers will dwarf ours like Goliath.

Here in WA, the Ice Age has cometh

seriously, how do they evenn clear roads like this

were gonna have a small amounnt of snow on friday and there's a good chance the entire country will be gridlocked for a week

GLOBAL COOLING ISRAEL!!!

Now that would be a sight I wouldn't mind to see before I die

This should be abundantly clear to all but the dumbest in our midst. Further proof that liberalism is a mental disorder

>pravda scientists
truth science? are russiabros even real?

>pravda
so basically russia's msnbc

those are not people, those are ants

bump

Guess we better stop burning that fossil fuel, huh.

That would actually be a problem

Warmer globe is better for humans

A colder globe will kill off millions

Fucking christfags

Top keke KEK is punishing us for our hedonism

LET IT ALL FREEZE AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only the melanin enriched ones.

germany is getting colder everyday. We get every two days or so normal tempurture but than it drops immiditley to minus C° around 4 or 7, freaking me out. the drops getting heavyer everyday.

>Temperatures are spiriling out of control
>We're all going to die in a Venus like situation
2 days later
>Temperatures are spiriling out of control
>We're all going to die in an ice age

>t."liberal scientist"

Not ice age. just destabilised northern polar jet stream. Prepare for more crazy summer heats and brief extra cold winters. This is what you get, when you mess with arctic.

i thought the world was going into a ice age but the industrial revulution turned that around into global warming?

>Russia

That's just the US doing some climate control as payback for the (((hacking)))

They will just buy substitutes

Bring on the Great White Mans Winter! May it kill degenerates dead! Only Asians and Russia bros will survive to rebuild the Ultimate Utopia!

Underrated.

also, the odd winter in greek is killing rapefugees.

>-7 C
>cold
Kek. No wonder you got reked in ww2, Hans.

I got a $1000 bet that, by the time the dust settles on all of this, say 10-20 years from now or so, scientists are eventually going to be able to just admit publicly, "Listen, we don't know what the fuck is going on. It's the fucking weather. We don't fucking know, okay? Can you please just keep giving us your shekels? It's still vital for us to study all this shit and record it because it could be valuable to future generations. Like, okay? We're sorry we felt like we needed to lie to convince you to keep giving us money. Just keep giving us money, okay? Like, this could be important, again, maybe not for us now in the present, but in the future. Thanks."

Is this real?
-62 Celsius is really fucking cold.

Jesus all that hacking. I'm literally shaking.

How much is that in non-american units?

ok, time to make it colder. Heil Winter chan.

>– 80°F
translate plz

thats some cold weather. time for vodka.

>Scientists
Hang them all

>be me
>be from Arkansas
> 18°F (-8°C) Degrees Friday
>Supposed to be 75°F (24°C) tomorrow.
>This is typical weather for our state
Quit being a pussy.

-62c

~ -60 °C

I don't know where the American right gets their idea of how scientists think or operate. Probably nobody on the American right has ever known a scientist.

Rogue actors doing phony research? Sure. Being unconsciously influenced by funding sources? It's a known fact. Every meteorologist/physicist/geologist etc in the world conspiring to present the public with a bullshit catastrophe? Not very likely at all.

Not the record though

>In 1924 a temperature of −71.2 °C (−96 °F) was recorded in Oymyakon.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oymyakon

What does that have to do with anything?

we just barely ever get below freezing. But got to keep the well house warm. an in inch of snow is a public emergency.

it's not about the coldness, more about the jumps between from normal to cold/freezing weather in just a few days. And this drop is going on since weeks, up and down. It's crazy shit, user.

Wouldn't a return to a colder ice age be better for the planet, since the permafrost covering the deposits of methane would stay... well... frozen?

Make's sense as to why Jews are scrambling to conquer the lowest elevations. Then they turn around and shill to us that the world is warming up.

LITERALLY

This would be the best thing to happen right now. All races inferior to cold climate will die out in europe.

actually, we had in whole germany in just one day blitz ice out of nowhere, many died and two of the biggest highways got shut down. Next day. Everything back to normal as if winter didnt happen.

>-80F is a low temperature

Why are people such little bitches? Climate change, no matter what direction it goes, will be dealt with.

If it is increasing:

Stop being a coastal retard. You are going to get your asses handed to you by a tsunami one day just by living near a coast anyways. You literally have to be retarded to think a coastal city is sustainable in the long run.

>muh water level increasing
>disregard that we are a water planet
>this means that any minor earthquake, meteor impact, or otherwise will cause a tsunami hundreds of feet high
>your retarded coastal asses will be wiped out harder than the tsar bomb detonating in front of your face
>I'm laughing my ass off while drinking whisky in the mountain.

If it is decreasing:
In 20 years I'll drive 3 hours south and be just fine.

There is no problem if you have an IQ above room temperature.

aaand let me guess, this is white westerner's fault, and the ONLY solution, is for white western countries to give money to a bunch of people in suits, who will make the climate change go away. otherwise we're bad people

lets watch Canadians scramble over salt again.

good luck invading Russia now

Heil Winterchan! Bring us ebin Fimbulwinter!

(this is now a Winterchan thread)

>pravda

>weather anonymous don't exist
You gotta break the conditioning.
Crazy weather has been recorded since we knew how to write.
Meteorology is far more complicated than most scientist want to admit.

Can I become an honorary jew and live in Israel when the world freezes? I have mazta balls

>I don't know where the American right gets their idea of how scientists think or operate. Probably nobody on the American right has ever known a scientist.

>Rogue actors doing phony research? Sure. Being unconsciously influenced by funding sources? It's a known fact. Every meteorologist/physicist/geologist etc in the world conspiring to present the public with a bullshit catastrophe? Not very likely at all.

Good God, listen to yourself. I'm not gonna take your bait.

>t. conventional definition taken from wikipedia

I'm not against this, but in my opinion is a definition too much "simple" to identify an ice age.

8fag (RIP) was meming for Ice Age chan mid 2015.

Ayy we'll freeze to death I'm so excited

you got wrecked as well by rusland.

today was kindof warm (-10) but yesterday was a pain to get around (-20) things are warming up again :)

yeah i started writing a reply too, then kind of snorted and gave up

>more complicated than most scientist want to admit
any links/videos on this? would like to know moe about it.

Oh now we're back in the 70s again. Is gas going to be in short supply again, as well? Back to the Cold War, too?

Your best bet is to marry a Jewish girl.
Automatic citizenship.
Depending on how old you are, you might even get to serve in the IDF.

feels good to be an icekike / snownigger

bring the ice we will manage.

>cant wait to see all the browns commit suicide because of the darkness and cold

Possibly better for people not the planet, the more co2 and longer growing season means more biomass for the planet.

Co2 is like salt too much is bad for us short term, too little kills us.

>cnn "experts"
>washington post "anonymous former intelligence agent"
>etc

Global warming was a shill secretly fostered by kikes to stop the growth of first the west and allow for China being a threat to the west.

>how do so many people keep a secret?
>drop two atomic bombs on Japan

You dumb fucks lack imagination, which those who are in power, don't.

-80 is nothing, this is the weather we start thinking about putting on gloves and a hat when we go out. Pussy westerners.

Your ass is gonna get avalanched while im relaxing on the beach.

We love you winter chan.

I'm fine with another Ice Age, I have a lot of Finnish, Siberian and Germanic ancestry so I welcome the cold.

Maybe it will help flush out our nigger and mudslime problem.

HAHA what? demonym is even warmer than -80

Actually we surrendered without a fight.

Antartica* -.-

youtu.be/WCU6bzRypZ4

>Yale Meterology online classes
>youtube.com/watch?v=Gie8L8slnSs&list=PLkUjvobcQS8YGbXinRsEY_2WabKqrPJ4s
You'll either give up after the first video or know more than some "climate scientist"

No

Methane is a problem. It actually functions how you imagine that greenhouse gasses function.
CO2 is not. The planet could use more CO2. CO2 is not really a greenhouse gas.

It's amazing how the ignorant manage to weaponize their stupidity...
> Should the ocean heat conveyor collapse, then there would be “a prominent cooling over the northern North Atlantic and neighboring areas, sea ice increases over the Greenland-Iceland-Norwegian seas and to the south of Greenland.”
This is the result of global warming causing ocean temperatures to rise and fuck up the ocean's heat conveying currents.
The only reason the UK isn't an arctic wasteland like other areas at similar latitudes is because of warm ocean currents that run from the equator right up to it's south west coast.

Therefore, the WARMING of the GLOBE will cause the UK's CLIMATE to CHANGE.

Read a fucking book.

You know whats awesome? This la nina is supposed to last two years. Coupled with record low solar output, we could easily slip into a 10 year cold period.

Bye niggers. Bye.

Kek! "Buy"

yfw nature is selecting for white people again

thanks anons.