Not posting best version:
youtube.com/watch?v=yRjnII_J6rQ

Other urls found in this thread:

waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hot damn.

>women BTFO!
I hope you guys aren't serious. How fucking sad is it that someone is so lonely and deprived of affection that he would buy a computer to project a cutesy little image telling him that he matters and that it cares about him, etc?
Looks like it will come to that for many people though.

It's also the first domino to fall for sexbots to be made a reality

Pic related, it's what feminists think about them.

Not cheap enough

He looks like Harry Potter un Op picture.

Modern women are such hypergamist sacks of crap this is what it has to come to for many.

Fake article, try harder

>. One cannot help but think about the inherent sexist connotations of creating robots to fulfill female roles.

It's not like Kotaku even hires anyone that recognizes gender roles, is this a strawman argument?

Daily reminder that sexbots are what will save western civilization because there's no wrestling sexual agency back from women without a total collapse of society.

GLORIOUS PIC RELATED

>not posting the accurate version

Stop using a French proxy, Patricia. You're not fooling anybody.

In Japan

Worse part is im a grill too

>3D hologram waifus soon

You don't seem to realize 60% of men basically never get laid

>hypergamist sacks of crap
Why so angry? The anger should stop desu. It's not that women are so bad, it's just that they have a lot more power in relationships (largely due to biology) and most men have become kind of useless to them. Not everyone can get a loving gf/wife and have a good relationship.

It's the expectation that everyone "deserves" one and that women are faithful that is wrong. People somehow grow up with those expectations, and then become angry when they realize they have to compete much harder than they thought for women that they considered their "equal". The thing is that women generally have more value than men.

That's why I think tech like this would be great and shouldn't be shamed. But the anger is uncalled for, unhealthy and will just lead to more shaming.

Better question is, where is the dick port?

>im a grill

Oppai or GTFO

Since it's a robot, it won't be gay if it has a penis, right? What if it has no boobs and a somewhat manish face and voice? n-no homo

I mean, by the time Japan makes robot waifus, we'll get Artificial Wombs too, right? I can still have a kid.

Totally not degenerate, right?

It's a USB extension.

If you own farmland, I'll work it for you. You might like my body and I might give you children. I'm mostly interested in the farm work though.

3D hologram waifus are wrong. She should only be 2D and live in your heart. No computer simulation can replace her.

5 foot 7
220lbs chubby white american male here
I will gladly come over to Korea and Japan to seduce all your pretty asian girls and cuck you all

post feet.

Nigga thats gay

That's fucking horrifying

Je t'aime très fort petit enculé mais il serait bon de donner ta source car google ne confirme en rien tes conneries.

>Farmland
>Japan

Pick one.

This is the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me, thanks

>she

No, because it's not a real person. Totally no homo

It's not gay if they're cute.

Based Mike Pence would agree.

If doubles, a NTR/cuck option will be available upon release date

It's perfect. The future is bright again.

You're welcome potential landowner. Do pumpkins grow well in your soil? I enjoy carving Jack o Lanterns.

>He seriously believes robots will replace a living, breathing organism

You faggots are delusional. This is how women and Chad win. They don't give a shit as long as you're not having sex with real women.

Prostitution is, and always has been, the solution to all sex politics bullshit.

is the len poster just one person, or has len become the icon for cute anime boys on Sup Forums?

The future is bright.

this can't be real, lol

Women have more power in relationships but still expect men to provide for them, only now they feel no obligation or camaraderie with men and just see them as a resource they can use for either sex or money. This is a simplification of course.

That would lead to even more single parenthood though.

I like the idea of two-parents families because it means the two parents at least are sane enough to be able to get along and want to stay together. It puts kind of a prerequisite on having children. It doesn't guarantee good results, but still better than nothing.

Single mothers already generally do a TERRIBLE jobs raising children. I don't think single fathers would do all that much better. Even worse if they configure a robot husband/wife to be their enablers.

Post boipucc

You need to read some futurology. Get some Kurzweil in your system brah

waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html

It's either that or none

Of course it's real. And Trump used to be a Sup Forumstard. He just moved to Sup Forums as he got older like many of us.

Actually, I agree with this dude. When are sex robots even going to be a thing? 30-50 years from now at best.

Just make prostitution legal and fuck off. I'm tired of seeing losers on this board praising sex robots.

You're not imagining the robot as realistic enough.

IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT FUCKING RANDOM EVOLUTIONARY MISTAKES CAN CREATE AN INTELLIGENT CREATURE OUT OF BIOLOGICAL MATERIAL, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO IMAGINE THAT INTELLIGENT CREATURES USING EVOLUTIONARY ALGORITHMS CAN CREATE AN INTELLIGENT CREATURE OUT OF CARBON NANOTUBE 3D MOLECULAR CIRCUITS?

Oh, come on. Foreign women can pick up dudes in about 3 seconds in Japan as long as you're not fat. Literally that is the singular criteria. Marrying some loser is equally easy.

>the shots of baseball and soccer in the "work with all kinds of videos" frame

AR (Augmented Reality) is what we're gonna get in reasonable time.

If it doesn't come in a version of mai waifu, why would I buy it?

>being a haremfag

Absolutely HARA- oh ait, Muslims do that. Well shit. It ain't kosher. One waifu for laifu nigga.

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS!!!!!

I bet she doesn't even own any farmland....

Oh Great... Some yakitori pls

Thats the plan

Please forgive me

finally, my dreams of a hummingbird stimulating my dick while skiing will become a reality

That hummingbird probably gives out max RPMs. Imagine all the paraphilias one could develop-.

You can be ass ugly here and no one will notice as long as you're not fat. Just as Westerns think most Asians are cute, Japanese people think most light skin foreigners are cute. One of my white female friends visited the other day, and she's... not cute, but not overweight. Some chub by Japanese standards, and people were literally drooling all over here. WOW WHAT A CUTE GIRL.

I can probably set you up with someone less loser-ish if you want. I'm in Tokyo and live in a tower mansion. Also half Japanese.

>have robot wife thing that is always affectionate to you
>doesn't cost shit tons of money to keep happy
>if you get lonely you can still fap or go buy pussy

Only way this doesn't work is if they start microtransactions

better than killing myself

> posting the edit as fpbp

You did good leaf

Your thread is shit.

>make your own unique movement program fitting for your loli eroge
>share it with friends

I'll let you know when it happens. You think a shitty low grade AI spitting waifu lines is going to be a nation ending invention? You're a fucking retard. The Japs already have VNs and interactive waifus. A shitty hologram you can't fuck isn't going to change anything.

My body is ready for the sexbot revolution.

That's not true. Probably more like 25%. Still adds up to a lot of people though.

It's our future as well. Japs are just ahead of the curve.

this is kinda sad actually

I'm not in Tokyo but Kobe, starting to miss Tokyo real bad though. Almost everyday Japanese boys come up to me but so many spill spaghetti and run away after, its endearing but i cant do much with it.

Hes half jap? Whats his other half?

Holy fuck. She's perfect. Fools my autistic brain just fine.

didn't see the end before posting this. I meant the whole waifu thing lel

No, I'm half Japanese.

People are going to be less outgoing when you leave the major population centers. You're probably going to get less losers in Tokyo, I have a feeling. Do you have line or something? Girls typically use kakao for throwaways.

It will only get better with time.

Waiting till this shit hits Minority Report level. Then I'm full in.

>watching Japanese coordinate relationships in their ivory tower of a nation

this is what being a filthy third-worlder feels like, huh

Get a load of this un-virgin

where do you think you are ?

>he thinks foreign chicks get any play in Japan

HHAHAAHAH holy shit you must be ugly and desperate

Yeah, you're probably right about Tokyo, although I found Osaka was a lot more friendlier than Tokyo, except for when they got drunk, then they were really happy to talk...

I just have Line, maybe i'll download kakao though

Why do so many people get so butthurt in theads about waifu technology? Does it bother you? Why? What is the psychological profile of someone who is so butthurt over something so insignificant and irrelevant to your own life.

The most advanced cell phone you could have in 2004 was pic related.

Just 12 years later look at how far your smartphone has come.

Now look at this robot and imagine what you could have by 2029.

Woah
I found myself wondering if it was a bot or an actress moving janky to fuck with viewers.

C.. Can I have one with agent scully, please?

>Why do so many people get so butthurt in theads about waifu technology?

Because it's irritating when delusional people gloat.

No, women don't care that you're going to take your sad masturbation to the next level.

No, the waifu revolution isn't just around the corner.

No, this isn't suddenly going to make all of the women in your life that rejected you jealous.

The technology to jerk off to waifus is already here. Making it 3D doesn't change anything, and robotics is in such infancy that the possibility of an actual AI waifu that responds to you like a woman and can fuck/cook/whatever is a fever dream. That's why people get angry. These threads are full of fat NEET autists gloating and I want to cave their retarded, worthless heads in.

Add this QR code. It's a kakao code.

Holy fucking kek my sides

Because it is sad tbf. Things *shouldn't* be like this. If people cared less about looks and status and played less social games, and cared more about what's inside and forming meaningful, affectionate relationships, etc and all that, everyone might be happier and pic related wouldn't be an issue.
Society is more and more dehumanizing. We're already commodifying each others for the purpose of relationships with dating sites and tinder. Replacing each others with robots shouldn't be *the* solution. But it is a solution for many.

Who is gloating? Who? Cite someone. Quote someone. The post I am replying to is replying to a phantasm. No one wrote "WOMEN BTFO" the Canadian is replying to a hallucination. And so are you.

>ywn have the excitement and thrill of showing your irl gf the collection of tenga eggs you've amassed

You're missing the point. These machines are just glorified forms of masturbation - it's a piece of metal, plastic, ones and zeroes. You might as well buy a RealDoll or an onahole. You won't feel the sheer chemistry you get from intimacy with another human, even if said human is a whore. No amount of artificial "intelligence" will change the fact that it's not alive.

There are people on this planet (most concentrated on this board) who give a shit about you fucking or not, just because of who you are. Paying a prostitute is the best way to fuck with these irrational shitheads.

You are apparently super new to these threads. You're also fucking blind, because literally in the first post:

>Where were you when women became obsolete?

Retard.

>h-how dare you don't c-care about u-us
This woman sounds angry

>you won't feel the sheer chemistry you get from intimacy with another human

Yeah because the arguing and yelling is realy amazing. You know why so many people like dogs and animals? Because they don't argue back. They are happy with food, water , and being taken care of...you don't have to worry about having to buy them shit constantly, taking them out to eat constantly, needing to be better than the jonses, needing a better car, having to worry about tyrone at their work, tyrone at the gym, tryone mowing the lawn , tyrone with more money.

Face it more men would prefer this and paying for sex then the hassle that comes with a real female nowadays and with how skewed they'd get fucked over in court if she divorces them compounds that fact

Face it only 10/10 women will be around in 2090 because of this

If you actually believe that "Where were you when women became obsolete?" is not satire, you are the most sexist person I've ever talked to.

A sealed jar with an anime girl projected in it with an AI that can turn on the lights and text you uplifting things, if you unironically believe this can even come close to legitimately replacing a human companion... If you think this technology is an actual threat to women, you have an insanely low set of standards for what you think women are capable of, if a waifu jar is actual competition for them.

It's a fucking joke.