Late Gen X and Millennial branded a certain demographic as "Hipsters" starting around 2000

>Late Gen X and Millennial branded a certain demographic as "Hipsters" starting around 2000
>This was the typical latte-sipping, vegan, queer-jazz playing, skinny jeans, feminist, progressive, emotional and rimmed glasses effeminate urban males we all know
>Gen Z has tried to rebrand them as ""Nu Males""

Why don't young people know what Hipsters are? Why have they made up a new term for them?

There's no difference between ""Nu Males""" and Hipsters. You young kids think you've discovered some male trend come about that we've known about for 17 years

Hipsters were more passive in their cuckery. Nu-males actively try to act like women.

Besides, you need to refresh the language every so often when it ceases to carry weight anymore.

They always will and always have been called faggots plain and simple

The word "nu" is unamerican and anyone who uses it for any reason will be gassed.

I'm vegan, conservative, very racist and don't fit any of your other extremely outdated and out of touch criteria. Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.

hipsters arent a demographic they are a fashion statement about beards and trying really hard to impress people with your dumb clothes coffee bacon etc

nu males are anyone who wears skinnyjeans not baggy. its a genetic trait.

thats why we call you guys Alt Right not Nu Right

>don't fit any of your other extremely outdated and out of touch criteria.

Found the hipster.

You knows what's strange? Generally speaking every 10 years we have new fads and shit. Hipsters have been going strong for 20 years almost. I think we hit the cultural dead end. Hipsters are it who ironically do nothing but consume past cultures.

user jr., does your mommy know you are pretend typing on daddy's comtu-ter?

Not all heroes wear capes.

No all hipsters wear beards.

Found the ((((( hipster.))))))

You sound like someone I know, named Dennis

all nu males are losers but not all losers are hipsters

being vegan isnt a health or diet choice. Its sheer retardation.
thats my problem with it.

Jesus Christ, you sound like quite the fucking faggot.

numales are a specific species you fucking uneducated newfag

nobody has claimed what you claim that we are claiming in your post

lurk more you fucking invalid

not politics

Nu-male is a low T beta male who worships women and acts as a complete Jewish pawn. They're more behaved by their actions and physical characteristics.

Hipsterism is basically nothing more than a stylistic trend.

Nu-male has a much more negative connotation than hipster. People laugh at hipsters but they're still within the realms of normies and are respected. Nu-males are pathetic betas and the term is used exclusively as a pejorative.

Hipsters are sort of the precursors to nu-males but the two aren't entirely synonymous.

the difference is that hipsters used to actually exist as a subculture in places like brooklyn and portland

nu-males were created as a result of the mainstream appropriation of the hipster

Respect. Vegans get a lot of unearned hatred but ultimately are building the lifestyle of tomorrow. We don't have the resoruces to feed our global growing population free roam beef and I think inevitably people will start moving more towards vegetarianism and veganism. I don't do it myself but I see the merits of doing so.

Found the vegan

Hipsters were more about being ironic and being into obscure shit. They'd wear Voltron shirts in 2003 but never actually cared about Voltron. They shunned pop culture. As soon as their favorite band sold 100 records they dropped them for being too mainstream.

NuMales are a natural outgrowth of hipsters. Wearing Vultron shirts became cool to them, but actually liking Voltron became cooler. They embrace the pop culture of the past. The bands they listen to sell millions of records but have the aesthetic of a band that 15 years ago would have only sold 100.

They're basically hipsters without the irony.

>Gen Z being anyone born from the years 2005-2024
>Tried to rebrand themselves as Numales

Are you sure about 12 year olds trying to rebrand themselves as Numales?

nu-males are hipsters without self awareness and interesting taste

XD ur so cool

I just want to know why they cross their legs like a women. Free your ballz hipster brothers.

They were, and are FAGS. Some of them still in the closet.

REAL men are like him:

Hey man, my wife's son got me that Voltron shirt.

This. This is it. Good leafpost.

You sound like someone I would need to punch very soon after meeting them

Beatniks...

Okay that's a better explanation, I'm starting to get you youngin's

New Right is not what you think m8, it's the only movement that advocates for high-test lifestyle (keeping off body fat, avoiding factory food, lifting and avoiding estrogenic chemicals in plastic and cosmetics)