Tell me about Texas, is it the most Sup Forums approved US state or is it just memes?

Tell me about Texas, is it the most Sup Forums approved US state or is it just memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

texashighwayman.com/us281n.shtml#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too hot, that disqualifies it.

Texas is the best state.

Austin needs to be nuked from orbit though.

Texas used to be amazing but now it is over, it is being handed over to mexicans asians an indian fucks.

Oklahoma.

indeed declare exterminatus on those heretics

>Sup Forums approved
>full of spics

This. Austin is a liberal tumor on the state

could you explain why?

alright now I get it

See
It's nearly as bad as Seattle or San Fransisco

Texas stands in high regards, but has become a meme state.
>Massive illegal immigration
>Okay-ish gun freedom
>Entire southern border is cucked

It's 81% mexican and hot as fuck. Also there are rattlesnakes and Bigfoot and shit.

It's a shithole. More than half the state lives in poverty, its educational standards are laughable, health care is abysmal. The only reason it is semi-relevant is because it sits on a fuckton of oil, and texastards are hell-bent on proving that they cant even use that to make up for what failures they are.

is a good example of how pathetic the average texan is. Austin is the only island of semi-sanity + relevancy in TX. The Northeast will gladly adopt Austin and children like you can keep to your meth-riddled containment zone.

I visited texas and worked there for about 6 months. Smaller towns like Bryan texas are great. People seem nice. Larger cities have serious gang and crime issues.

Also everyone carries a gun. In fact most have two just In case ine of their friends needs one of shit hits the fan.

Just the entire border that isn't coast.
Austin would be spared, but it'd be a little island of left to avoid collateral damage.

Queers n' steers

FUck you faggot, someone needs to stomp on your neck until you expire.

>White minority
>Pol approved

Sure, why not. Because anything Sup Forums approves is shit.

Midland here

Texas is the best state but its filled with niggers and spics and the cops are shit

Pfft mexican "heroes".

All it would take is a simple bribe and they would go away.

look at all that dem gerrymandering.

liberals are such scum

Texas is America. Bold, brash, and under attack from hordes of uneducated migrants.

Can confirm.

Moved up to Austin from Lackland AFB.

>Be Indiana Fag in chair force.
>decide I'm done.
>never going back to frozen waste lands of Indiana.
>apply for jobs so that I won't be a homeless vet.
>get call back.
>Memes R Us, located in Austin Texas
>Never been to Austin.
>Hear all sorts of horror stories.
>"It can't be that bad. It's in Texas!"
>move into decent apartment.
>all leasing office people are faggots.
>neighbors all have little dogs.
>see "keep Austin weird" shirts everywhere.
>See shit that looks like sketches from a bad episode of Portlandia.

Can tell horror stories if anyone is interested?

Texas is like 40 percent white.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

And rapidly decreasing.

It is as the point that I can go to the store during some hours and I am the only white person in view.

Gardendale here

Learn to drive faggot

Exactly the reason we need a wall and mass deportation.

i'm a motorcyclist though. i sympathize

It is too late, I and many others will simply have to relocate sooner than later.

>Austin needs to be nuked from orbit though.

>implying

Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio are the only places that make this state worth a damn.

>It's a shithole. More than half the state lives in poverty, its educational standards are laughable, health care is abysmal. The only reason it is semi-relevant is because it sits on a fuckton of oil, and texastards are hell-bent on proving that they cant even use that to make up for what failures they are.

It's basically the Saudi Arabia of the states. Houston is nice, affordable, and really liberal though.

Texas is on it's way to become another nanny state.

>vehicle 'safety' stickers

cucktastic

Hemmingway is from texas i wouldnt step foot in there.

>>>/leftypol/

As a lifelong Texan I can assure you all that Texas is doomed. The coloreds are fucking everywhere and there's no stopping the spread. If you fags are smart you'll build the fence along our northern border and leave us for dead

>Houston is nice
Houston is shit

What

Half the fun of Texas is the country side.

Four wheeling, boar hunting, fishing, flying, or simply chilling outdoors.

The cities are nice but contain 90% of our degenerative qualities; case in Point Austin. Has nice roads and extremely pedestrian friendly but has the hipster factor times a billion.

Houston used to be good before Katrina. It's not as bad as LA but damn is it getting there.

Dallas is rich douche territory (I still can't figure out if they drive like assholes cause they're retarded or they just think they own the place).

I'd suggest small towns on the outskirts of cities

i guess its ok if you like millions of Mexicans

Throw them at me, I'm down

it is a very good state, very conservative and has a good governor

How long ago? The worst part about Austin now is that even the old "weird Austin" is getting buried under the plague of euroblock condos.

I'm moving back to SA after 16 years. I got me some moneys from being in Austin, now I'm getting out of that hellhole. Especially the traffic. Fuck the traffic.

>Tfw I live in Brownsville
Somebody get me through this nightmare

>Texas
didn't you mean Spicxas

>Austin. Has nice roads
t. someone who has never lived there

Dallas: good freeways and surface streets
Houston: crap freeways, good surface streets
San Antonio: good freeways, crap surface streets
Austin: HELL ON EARTH, so bad they have signs that tell you when you are actually allowed to make a left turn

Just wait a year or two and you will get to watch a rocket launch every month.

No, stay away

Hopefully it doesn't explode with debris hitting my parents condo. My dad is going to leave it to me when he dies.

Barely got open carry and they can't carry a knife that longer than their 3 inch cocks

all the people with keep austin weird stickers are from cali and are actively trying to over-regulate the city to death

I might be wrong about this because I think Dallas might be worse but what I feel pretty comfortable saying Austin has the highest price of living in the state.

Its our fucking clay

Please share some stories. I've lived in San Antonio since 2006 (originally from the hellhole that is suburban northern Virginia) and my Dad got a job in Austin 4-5 years back, I really never thought the city would have the kinda effect it's had on him. It kinda sucks because for the first time in my life I don't enjoy the company of my own father but I'm somewhat fascinated with how one city was able to have such a profound effect on him

Why not take it back then

Fuck off, we kicked your asses out almost 200 years ago.

God forbid.

Come get some

>Anything but Oklahoma being the most based state
Texas is full of hipsters in Austin, spics at the border, and liberals in Dallas.

We already taking it

Its our clay too

You have to come back

Don't forget all the faggy Californians and Yankees moving in.

Come get this clay back your ancestors with better everything failed to take. La Raza can kiss my ass. Will be waiting, from your friendly South Texas Whitey

I live here. There are a lot of really nice areas but you would probably be best to avoid cities. It's a big state so geographically it's different depending on where you go. I think the laws here are great for the most part. Come check it out some time, people are pretty open here they still talk to each other on the streets and we have the best food in the us

>Our clay
Haha fuck off
Your piece of shit country is lucky we gave you back the land from Mexico City to the border. Learn your place

You guys have to come back

I cannot imagine a city the size of San Antonio having as little traffic as SA. It's seriously god tier.

What's the whitest US state?

New mexico

>jelis oklahoma faggot

Vermont is 96% white I'm pretty sure they're the whitest state

Vermont or Maine, but they're all fucking weirdos up there.

Pennsylvania is. We flipped and made sure we all would be saying MR PRESIDENT on January 20th
You're welcome

I worked for the DOT, can confirm texas roads are near post-apocalyptic.

I guess the ancaps would be proud tho..

I'm living in Austin while I'm here for school, I'm sick of this place. Everything is expensive and gay. I live with 3 other people to have affordable rent with my truck driving job. I'm from the north and this isnt my home state, but I can see that Texas is becoming the next california.

Texas is hyper competitive and super capitalistic. We have large highways, even express ways where you can go 90-100 mph (635 express). Homes in Texas appreciate and insulate you from inflation. The women are corn fed born bred good'n bed. You ask someone to see their gun, they ask which one? Oklahomans travel here and speak of things like "low-point" beer, and "waiting your turn in line". In Texas, you see it, you want it, you take it, or BTFO faggot. We got oil money and land with bountiful game. You can't shoot a .45 in the middle of Ranger without hitting a hog.

WE DEM BOYS

Idaho is pretty white I hear

>We already taking it
>Its our clay too
>You have to come back

Don't you have a Walmart to loot?
>Thinking you'll leave your shit country
>Thinks your kind won't just shit up another country

Constuir un miro cabroncito.

It's only in Austin user. It has always been lib. The reason being that all the Libs in the state flock to the epicenter of conservative providence in an attempt to influence it. They can't stand our guns or living without abortion.

The point is faggot that it is our fucking state\nation and we are just handing it over without a fight.

FUCK YOU

Unlike Austin, SA actually built the roads when they needed them.

One of the coolest stories was the US 281 north side upgrade from surface street highway to freeway. The first thing they did was close all the street crossings and make people use turnarounds halfway between them to make left turns. It was basically like a superstreet, but with no traffic lights. Traffic capacity went up significantly DURING construction.

It also helped that because of the nearby airport and a freight railroad, there weren't many roads that continued on both sides of the highway, so nobody ever needed to cross it from one side to another, one of the main conditions that makes a superstreet intersection appropriate.

The coolest story is still the section of US 281 just south of that. They had to work around 1970's NIMBY types to get it made.

texashighwayman.com/us281n.shtml#History

>I worked for the DOT

have you ever driven out of Texas?
comparatively speaking Texas is the autobahn

mexicans, overpriced cow-fag boots, shitty burger joints and a heavy military presence that brings in faggots from every other state, shit drivers and bi-polar weather

>The reason being that all the Libs in the state flock to the epicenter of conservative providence in an attempt to influence it.

Its the university faggot. They come for UT and never fucking leave.

Are you by any chance Oklahoman? Everyone I know in Oklahoma fawns over Texas roads.

Sorry for the wait, had to get home to my computer.

Yes, the traffic is miserable. Last I heard, roughly 200 people move to Austin a day. Most of these fucks are for the west coast, attempting to escape the over regulation and the outrageous housing prices.

I don't blame them for wanting to escape. And there are some good ones out there, who genuinely like the Texas lifestyle and want to adopt it, but the VAST majority are bringing their atrocious bullshit with them.

I came here about 3 years ago, and in that time it has gotten progressively worse. When I first moved here, I didn't think too poorly of the city. I hate cities in general, and find that most people living in them are degenerate fucks who wouldn't last a day doing real labor. But I discovered a new level of faggotry, the kind I only ever see on TV.

The worst stories that I can remember are ones where I attempted to go out and "see the town." I've never been a hermit, and really like going out and exploring, meeting new people, and making friends. This was a mistake.

I started going out around my apartment to local bars, coffee shops, shit like this. Of course, all I found were degenerates. I was a punk rocker back in high school, and I grew out of the phase once I realized that it was just another cool kids club. Everyone tries to outdo each other. If you saw a great show back in 2006, they saw the same show back in 2004 even though they are 4 years younger than you.

These types are the portlandia scum. They are cookie cutter hipster memes. All of their individuality is based around the stickers on their macbook. Ironically, they all seem to have the same stickers.

Their discussions are probably the worst. I constantly hear about how they moved from "X" and they cant stand all the "hillbilly" types around here. They have no respect for anyone, and gladly say that their home state is better, but they are just here for a job.

Hello fellow Austianon, other user is right, it's just Austin. I live on the south side which is is terrible. I spent the first couple years on riverside back when it was a shit pit.

My wife is from west Texas and we go out there often to her grandparents sheep farm. Much better.

Yeah, no, if you were from here you would call it "TxDOT" not "the DOT". Austin is hell because of traffic, not the roads. The roads themselves are okay, there's just not enough of them because of decades of NIMBY.

Outside of Texas, there you'll see some post-apocalyptic roads. Especially up north in the damnyankee states that have to deal with real winter.

>Yes, the traffic is miserable. Last I heard, roughly 200 people move to Austin a day. Most of these fucks are for the west coast, attempting to escape the over regulation and the outrageous housing prices.
I'm about to sell a house for nearly twice what it cost when I bought it back in 2001. Yet another reason I'm going to be happy to be back in SA.

and adding to this; the music scene
>can't swing a dead cat without hitting a band wanna be

Nope. Lived in Texas about 48 years.
>But I've traveled to and driven in just about every state.

I'm only in Austin by happen chance really after finishing my time at Fort Hood. I really like the smaller towns, Waco, Temple, Fredericksburg, lockhart. If anyone in here is thinking about visiting or moving to texas just forget about the major cities and look for the small to medium sized towns, or the countryside.

>Houston used to be good before Katrina

"By September 6, Texas had an estimated 250,000 evacuees"

Holy shit there's no way it's only been 250K darkies. They're swarming in my neighborhood, and I live in Fort Worthless.

>Californians heading to Texas

HAHAHAHA, no thank you

Fuck Texas, bunch of flat fucking plains fucking place sucks

t. Commiefornian

Lived in Houston my whole life and I'm worried this state is going to go down the shitter. Where the fuck am I supposed to move myself and my 8 guns to?

cont.

I heard one piece of shit say "were taking Austin back!"

I'm Catholic, so I'm pretty happy about the presence here. I get to meet people of similar faith, have fun, and do so while serving my church. One of these service activities was doing the annual march for life, where I had the pleasure of being egged by fucking UT hipster scum, who where wearing red bandannas with the soviet hammer and sickle on them.
Enough of the hipster stories, unless you want more, and specific greentext ones.

Lets move on to the yuppies.

When I realized that a veteran would never make friends with the hippie scum, I started going to places downtown. Maybe I could meet some people my own age with jobs and what not, right? Wrong.

All yuppie scum. And not the "I love my job, I am my job!" types, the Californian "I drive a Prius," types. They go on and on about environmentalism, how they love the diverse Austin night life, and how whole foods is the greatest thing ever.

These are the same fucks that attempted to pass a bill that banned barbecuing in Austin, due to environmental damage.

The virtue signaling is actually impressive. They have to prove to anyone they meet that they weren't a Trump voter, and that they did in fact vote for HER.

The homeless are the worst part of Austin.

I guess after Katrina, a shit load of homeless migrated to Austin, due to its amazing homeless shelter program. I have no problem helping the homeless, and have done so before, but the "homeless" are another matter.

Every day, I see the same fuckers on their assigned corners begging for money. They always have dogs, cats, or some other animal to extract the most shekels from vulnerable UT students. If you're ever in Austin and someone asks for money so their dog can eat, tell them to fuck off and go to the homeless shelter where they give out free dog food. That pisses them off really quick.

They are everywhere. And when the city tries to fix it, there is hell to pay.

pussy
this.
fuck oklahoma
that's right kike.

>Oklahoma fawns over Texas roads

Or they are deathly afraid of it. Oklahoma roads are 3rd world. They don't even have turn medians. Everything is two lanes. Also Okies tend to slow down when entering an on ramp all timid like. Drives me nuts when I go up there.

Damn i'm one of those faggots

kys senpai

Vanguard of our people on the frontline of the horde, stay strong never retreat