Tim Hortons sucks

Tim Hortons sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/filipino-workers-reach-settlement-with-tim-hortons-1.3898536
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A&W_(Canada)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Red pilled comment

I agree.

Food is shit, coffee is meh.

s-shut up

Agreed - worst fast food I have ever eaten. Sad! Tim's needs to step up their efforts if they want to compete.

the fuck you talking about, ever been to tim hortons on a cold winters day to get some timbits and hot chocolate to just sit inside your car outside in the dark while listening to the radio ? no well you can't properly rate tim hortons m8

I love Timmy Hortons, better than dunkin donuts at least

It used to be good I heard. But then it became shit. I guess canadians can confirm or not

True.

Years ago they actually baked shit in shop. Now it's """par baked""" in a factory in southern Ontario.

You used to be able to get some really neat donuts from there, like bow ties. You could also get some pretty good birthday cakes.

The food is fucking shit now.

After Tim Hortons was bought out by Burger King, their food went completely 360. (Pre-packaged donuts, crappy coffee, etc...). They used to be good though.

>eating in your car
You probably drive a Nissan or Volkswagen.

yes they do suck. they obviously put addictive additives in their coffee. Their food does suck and overpriced. If I do ever go there, I just get a blt and an apple juice. Back in the day, their donuts used to be fresh. Now they are frozen and jut heated up.

Agreed. Their coffee is terrible.

>for years Tim Hortons is owned by Canadians and is a beloved hallmark of our culture
>America buys it
>within 6 months everything is pre-cooked frozen garbage served alongside watery coffee and deep fried potato wedges with chicken burgers and pulled pork

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

F U K U F C U N T

/Thread

yes, americans bought the company

its now owned by fucking burger king

but not a day goes by where you don't see a tim hortons ad all about how canadian they are and how its canadian to consume their products. when a country has no culture, you exploit it!

>for years Tim Hortons brands itself on the quality of its coffee and baked goods
>America buys it
>within 6 months every Tim Hortons ad is some manipulative sappy and morally bankrupt garbage about its emotional claims to the throne of Canadian culture

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>better than dunkin donuts at least
Really? Because yesterday Dunkin donuts fucked up my order super hard, you know what I ordered? Black coffee.

This dumb ass had to actually go out of his way to fuck it up by adding cream and sugar.

Ever since it was bought over by Burger King the quality of its food and service has been shit (too many muzzies and flips handling my shit).

Only good recent thing they've made is the potato wedges.

It's literally just fucking coffee, it's not hard to drip boiling water through ground up beans collected by swarthy southerners for pennies.

coffee is sorta shit too. Its somewhat drinkable but not at that price.

dunkin coffee is the worst.
The normal coffee is really watery, the "dark roast" is normal coffee (not too bad actually)

Fucking right.

Canada Bread makes most of it, IIRC. Some friends I know worked at the one in Hamilton.
Their donuts were great when they baked them in-store. Now they're shit.
>tfw grew up down the street from first timmies to then see the whole chain turn to shit

coffee is indeed also shit

It's ok for fast food, it's their service that is deplorable. Always full of foreigners that barely speak English working there, mostly all Indian, even in the whitest rural towns.

I had to go to a small native town mainly populated by the reserve. Everyone living there is white or native but I go into the Tims and suddenly the whole fucking Dupinder family is working there despite not seeing an Indian anywhere else in a 100mile radius
>they all speak shitty english with hard to understand accents
Seriously what the fuck?

They were never amazing (it's fast food) but yes, the buyout signaled a sharp decrease in quality. The coffee used to be alright, if not a little expensive. Now? Just awful. Could have something to do with the employees, but even so, still ruined by the King.

they only merged with bk in 2014, they've been serving garbage well before that

I find it odd how there's two tiers to canadian fast food, mcdonalds, bk, kfc and wendies stick to big towns, or there's only one of them in a smaller place

but dairy queen, a&w and tim horton's are in everywhere with 5000 people

their coffee supplier switched to mcdonald's when they started promoting mccafe a few years ago, supposedly coffee isn't as good ether

their coffee is and has always been just shit unless you drink it with a lot of cream and sugar (then what's the point?)

their baking and sandwiches are really good, yet somewhat over priced. the donuts and sweets are top tier.

>when americunts bait fails colossally

Also this. I'm in Buffalo (technically not Canada) and it's always fucking Indians manning the register.

Did you leafs ship over your excess curry too?

The coffee is made with cheap coffee beans. The only thing that makes it taste good to people is the 18 percent cream and alot of sugar.

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/filipino-workers-reach-settlement-with-tim-hortons-1.3898536

they can pay them less than minimum wage
they can treat them however they want because they can have them deported

the franchise owner probably lives far away

It's not bait if it's true. Tim Horton's being good is legitimately a meme that everyone accepted

Listen here you little bitch. You are implying that as an American, you have taste in anything. Your restaurants are glorified feed troughs for human livestock. Your cultural dishes contain enough calories to put a small child into a coma. You have the most freedom in the world, and you choose to squander it on the most disgusting culinary practices since nature created the dung beetle. Just because you have annihilated your taste buds with a cocktail of chemicals and a layer of permanent grease, does not mean that what you are tasting is bad. Before you insult Tim Horton's, try power washing the rancid layer of scabs and shit off your ass so you can experience the glorious untainted aroma of a euphoric Double Double. You diabetes infested, stench ridden sow.

Listen here you little bitch. You are implying that as a Canadian, you have taste in anything. Your restaurants are glorified feed troughs for human livestock. Your cultural dishes contain enough calories to put a small child into a coma. You have the least freedom in the world, and you choose to squander it on the most disgusting culinary practices since nature created the dung beetle. Just because you have annihilated your taste buds with a cocktail of chemicals and a layer of permanent grease, does not mean that what you are tasting is bad. Before you insult Chick-Fil-A, try power washing the rancid layer of scabs and shit off your ass so you can experience the glorious untainted aroma of a euphoric chicken burger. You diabetes infested, stench ridden sow.

i like their crescents and donuts, their muffins are shit though

I drive a Jeep; I eat and sleep in my car when I'm innawoodsing, onnadirtroading, or out in the middle of nowhere.

Can't speak for wolkesvagins or pissons.

burger KING is british

Canada sucks, or rather their dogs do and Canadians enjoy it.

I'm drinking a double double right now. You don't go to Tim Horton's for good tasting coffee or food. You go there because its convenient and there is like 10 tim hortons per square km. Plus the service is quick because you don't have to deal with dumbass college kids trying to count if they have enough money to order their daily "triple mocha cappuccino with extra sprinkles and pumpkin shavings"

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS!!

Robin's has the superior donuts

>this kills the leaf

Literally everything they sell is
"thaw and serve" now.

The rest of their food is microwave fare.

It's still more respectable than what Starbucks does.

Starbucks sandwiches are all pre-prepared and frozen. It's pretty pathetic.
>This is what some people actually believe.
Let's just say I'm familiar with the Tim Hortons supply chain. It all went to shit prior to the BK acquisition. Years prior to it.

If you stopped liking it at that point it's purely psychological and you're a fucking tool.

They switched over completely to thaw and serve muffins like 5 years ago.

Their donuts and bread have been par-baked for over a decade now. And by par-baked I mean, 90% done and finished off in a convection oven.

Their coffee has always been shitty generic mass production grade coffee.

Not really. Tim Hortons has always been a bane in the side of intellectually oriented Canadians. Nothing is more disgusting than watching Canadians peddle the countries soul to American Style consumerism and jack off to shitty fast food.

The only redeeming quality of Tims is the convenience. They're literally everywhere and most have drice thru. The food and coffee are trash though.

Every time I drive by one there's a huge lineup at the drive-thru though. How is that convenient?

Them Filipinos are fast senpai

Fuck you bitch. Tim Hortons is God-tier

>This kills the Canadian identity.

About 8 years ago, Tim's forgot to renew their contract with their coffee beans supplier. McDonalds scooped it from them. That's why their coffee got significantly shittier and McDicks has decent coffee.

Yeah. The switch to BK ownership didn't really change much. Everything went to par-bake 5 years ago.

Coffee is meh, food is shit. It's not too terrible if you get it right after it was heated up in the oven, but hours after that it's terrible. Get a fucking donut and it's dry as the desert.

Wow, my dad used to own a Robin's donuts. Haven't heard of or seen one of those since it closed.

Their egg patties are the most abominable thing on the menu by far. (Although if you are allergic to soy you also can't have any of the meat).

Even fucking McDonalds will cook you a freshly cracked egg. The Tim Hortons egg patties are just... yeah.. just...

On August 26, 2014, Burger King agreed to purchase Tim Hortons for US$11.4 billion;[10] the chain became a subsidiary of the Oakville-based holding company Restaurant Brands International on December 15, 2014, which is majority-owned by Brazilian investment firm 3G Capital.

Yeah, it sucks. How does it feel, Canada? The only thing you have is owned by Brazil.

That wasn't cream

Tim Horton's likely uses the old egg log or something like that. McDicks changed to real eggs probably over 10 years ago.

I was in canada for the first time about a week ago, stopped at a tim hortons in the middle of fucking nowhere to get a snack, coffee was god awful. At least they put a thick cream atop it that gave it some flavour.
One thing canda does have going for them is A&W. Im not a huge fast food guy but the food was gr8 and so was the mug of rootbeer.

Harvey's is better than A&W, unless the A&W you go to has the whole Chubby Chicken menu.

say that again, cuck?

i was addicted to their coffee for a good two years

A&W isn't even Canadian

tim's is owned by brazil, saudis own the wheat board, chinks own our government and most of the residential areas of larger cities

we're used to it, honestly

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Who /McCafe/ here?

They are literally pre-formed egg patties.
"egg patties"

Here is the ingredient list off of their own website.

>Egg Omelette: Whole eggs, water, shredded process cheese food [cheese (milk, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, lipase, microbial enzyme, colour), natural cheese flavour, modified milk ingredients, sodium phosphate, cellulose, lactic acid, salt, sorbic acid, citric acid, colour], onions, soybean oil, skim milk powder, citric acid, modified corn starch, salt, natural flavour (butter type), xanthan gum, liquid pepper extract.

McDonalds egg patty ingredients:
>A
>fucking
>egg.

Like literally, you just crack the egg into a round form, and it takes like 30 seconds to cook on a flat top.

But Tim Hortons can't be bothered to install a flat-top, so they use pre-cooked frozen patties instead, which have all sorts of shit added just to keep them consistent because eggs don't freeze well.

If you order a black coffee it tastes good I cant stand the sweetener they use, double double is revolting its insulting it piss

this famalam, they actually grill the burgers instead of microwave like bk and mcds

They have a couple in Winnipeg.
Fuck, man, no. The Harvey's I go to always makes a fresh chicken burger.

OP here. Someone calculate the Canadian to other country ratio in this thread.

Black tastes like boiled water with a dirty sock dipped in it

I don't mind the chubby chicken.

The absolute worst A&W I've been to was in Sturgeon Falls. Avoid at all costs.

Worst Burger King is in Deep River.

Fuck off those crispy burgers and wedges are tits.

>the sweetener they use
Ordinary table sugar.

Why are Canadians so retarded?

>take existing American brand Dunkin Donuts
>put a hockey players name in front of it
>oh shit eh it's a different place now

Timbits and munchkins are the same shit. What's next, Wayne Gretzky's taco Bell? Martin Brodeur's Ontario Fried Chicken?

>Martin Brodeur's Ontario Fried Chicken
10/10. Would sell out my national pride to that.

yeah

the only good thing they have to eat are the chipotle crispy chicken wraps

Fair enough, A&W has a pretty good chicken as well. Their jalapeƱo one they have right now is great. And avoid the BK in Winnipeg, they are all bad. Same with the Polo Park KFC.

>Spicy Crispy Seasoned Chicken: Crispy seasoned chicken [chicken, wheat flour, water, modified corn starch, salt, toasted wheat crumbs, spice, corn flour, rice flour, flavour, onion powder,sodium phosphate, carrageenan, dried garlic, garlic powder, spice extract, wheat gluten, yeast, sugar, baking powder, sodium aluminum phosphate, xanthan gum, colour. Browned in vegetableoil.], spicy seasoning [spice, maltodextrin, onion powder, garlic powder, sugar, lemon juice solids, salt, flavour, oleoresin paprika, paprika, less than 2% silicon dioxide added to prevent caking].

>less than 2% silicon dioxide.

NOW ONLY 2% SAND! Absolutely delicious.

I'm just going to avoid Winnipeg in general, I hear the natives are bad there.

it's not like your body digests it

you just poop it out

A&W is so expensive, I just had a coffee, hashbrown and english muffin sausage n egger for $7.12

Agreed. Shit Coffee. Pike Place brew at SB is much better.

They are, I am one and even I see it. 75% white though, so that might be it.

Fuck I know, it's ridiculous. For two people you can easily pay $25-30.

The only thing that those nigger tier Asians are fast at, is fucking up your order and then acting indignant when you call then on it.

I returned my coffee three times last week. Double double does not fucking mean black with two sugars, nor does it mean regular, nor does it mean 4x4.

Flip niggers and pakis need to go back.

"Tim hortons: It's not like your body digests it. You just poop it out".

I can't stop laughing.

A&W Canada is an alternate universe version of A&W America, timelines diverged in the 1970s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A&W_(Canada)

In Canada they resurrected the Burger Family

Amerifats have Tim Hortons??

As bad as Starbucks and much cheaper

In some northern states.

well it's true aint it?

and it makes it crispier

That's pretty cool actually

Some of you natives are alright though. When I went to detox in Northern Ontario I met some good native people.

is that actually coffee??
why isn't it seeping through the towel?

it looks like sweet chili sauce or some sort of syrup

Sand is added to a lot of things, including donut sugar. It's an anti-clumping agent.

I just find it hilarious that their chicken is such a shit storm of additives that to make up for it they feel the need to mention that the seasoning is only 2% sand.

their coffee is SHIT but people buy it because muh canadiana