Whats it like to live in the USA from an European point of view? They always show it off as such a comfy place...

Whats it like to live in the USA from an European point of view? They always show it off as such a comfy place, and i'm wondering is this really the case? Especially roads and houses and nature look way nicer.

But Americans always say it's nicer here but I for one don't see any beauty or comfy-ness in grey as fuck small busy roads and houses european country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lKx26ve1H8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you mean grey?
also bump for curiosity.

The US is an economic engine.

Everything is done for profit and people get paid for their labor.

Hence, if nobody wants to pay for over-wrought, over-built, beautified structures, it won't happen.

That said, nothing is stopping anyone from making things beautiful and tasteful either.

Pay-to-play.

Rich people have beautiful shit.

Poor people don't.

That simple.

grass is always greener

but honestly your streets and houses and neighbourhoods look way nicer

also on tv etc they always show those comfy families. I also want a pickup truck which I can drive offroad with and have picknicks and barbeques outside

yeah, but truck culture is pretty gay
people over here assume if you drive a truck you have a small dick

I can't speak from all that much experience since I've never been to Europe, but I imagine it's another situation where the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. If you're in Europe and aren't satisfied, you might expect to find satisfaction in the US. If you're from the US and aren't satisfied, you might expect to find satisfaction in Europe.

Both the US and Europe are expansive and diverse (not in SJW terminology, but as far as culture, geography, etc. go). If you're in the US and like big, stinky, crowded cities, there are plenty to choose from. Or would you rather have a cozy little mountain town? A beach town? A house in the middle of nowhere surrounded by farmland? Rainforest, desert, Mediterranean climates, continental climates, subtundra to subtropics. Places full of whites, places full of spics, places full of niggers, places full of them all.

My point is that America is all over the place and there's lots to choose from. So, to answer your question-

>They always show it off as such a comfy place, and i'm wondering is this really the case? Especially roads and houses and nature look way nicer.

Both yes and no. Just like what I was saying above, it's all dependent on where you are here. If you flew to a random spot in this country, you could wind up in the comfiest place you've ever been. Great roads, nice houses, beautiful nature. Everyone in the neighborhood is friendly and wants to help out. Or you might wind up in some run-down ghetto, with streets and houses falling apart and no nature to speak of. Everyone in the neighborhood wants to kill you and/or steal your money.

America can be a dream or a nightmare. If you ever want to come here, just make sure you do lots of research. Local as well as federal laws are also something to look into. It all comes down to personal preference.

>he drives a truck
must have a little dick

>he drives a flashy car
must have a little dick

really makes me think

Yeah, no. Usa is work work work. I'm at 66 hours a week making enough to support my wife/kid/home, however, I barely see the family. And have maybe 1 day a week with them.

sounds cool and complicated at the same time

i sometimes just get tired of my country its always full of shit and not enough space mainly

america seems comfy as fuck but i dont wanna become a hobo or die because health treatment is too healthy or get shot

those are like the 3 only downsides i think

the prison/healthcare/medical/gun policy shit is pretty fucked

I've lived in Florida for one year. I really like the place and the people. Scandinavians are like socially autistic. But americans really put effort in trying to communicate with you, even if you are strangers. The weather was good, pretty rainy, and also lots of niggers in certain neighborhoods. The girls are easy as hell to fuck too, they really jump your dick when you are a foreigner. They are mostly manlets too compared to northern europeans and the dutch. I'm 192 cm and I towered over most americans.

isn't that up to you and your company?

"They always show it as a comfy place"
"Americans always say its nicer here"

None of these things actually happen

Most americans hate europe, but to be fair what they mean is france not the entire continent

youtube.com/watch?v=3lKx26ve1H8

Do it. Live like an American.

gun policy? what's wrong with our gun policy?
live in FL, can confirm. people give Floridians a lot of shit, but it is a pretty fuckin' comfy state besides all the niggers and spics

but you cant here

ok guns can be chill or not chill

but healthcare system is pretty fucked i think

>he has to think
Must have a little dick. not enough T to make good decisions on the fly

>people over here assume if you drive a truck you have a small dick
>people over here
>i.e. me

I work 24 hours a week

I can support my entire family and have 2 brand new cars and a home

The best part is im not a natural born american (naturalized)

If i can make it, so can you.

I love this country

I'd move to USA purely because I pay to much tax and the governement is shit. At least in the US I get to keep most of my money, which is good compared to here since you know every SEK I pay is for my own destruction. Woho.

USA is better than Europe solely because we have less people per acre/resource. You can actually live in a nice town of 15,000 to build a good family life, and you don't need inheritance to own a home in a non-coastal city.

Coastal CA, NYC, Boston, and chunks of Maryland/New Jersey are essentially Europe but with more black gangs and less cool looking buildings.

Jacksonville and orlando are god tier cities.

what part is nicest to live in?

like nice summer weather and nice winter weather but not too hot or too cold and also chill, comfy, relatively cheap, good, white, christian/atheist neighbourhoods but also dont have nothing in the area i dont wanna drive 1 hour for groceries?

literally everywhere looks like your picture

it's almost boring

you can tell your going into nig town when everything looks creepy and run down

Boston doesnt have many blacks
They do have shitton of italians and Irish to make up for it though

There is lots of open space here. Living in rural areas is very cheap. A good place to live if you enjoy driving a car and being independent.

Can confirm , if you told me they took this photo in my neighborhood I would beleive it

your pic is from Alberta btw. Not America.

Right now, NYC is one of the least comfy places

Wrong

Dont listen to tbis faggot.

He obviously havent been outside much

If you think america is boring there is something wrong with you.

i find it comfy

reeee

it's fucking alberta

look at the plate

Only if you have a crew cab, longbed with a 12 inch lift on 37's and 20 in chrome rims that will never leave pavement

most of europe doesn't get much sun

you can, it would just cost 100k euros a year for a 2500 sq foot house and a 6000lb truck

>At least in the US I get to keep most of my money

You have to be a little creative, and it depends on the state. The money taken out of a paycheck is still gay.

But you can do little things like incorporate some small "business" and make tax deductions for all sorts of shit, even your car.

You can own land deemed "agriculture" and that is tax free.

Mortgage interest is deductible.

Etc.

Seconding these notions

I work 55-60 a week, it's why we are an economic powerhouse

An 8 hour work day is for pussies.

>desperately wants an 8 hour work day

It is. Im from Europe

England specifically, i moved here 13 years ago and never looked back

The shittiest place in america is better than the nicest there.

Here you can actually be free, i cant even explain it how it feels

>100k a year

i dont have that

Kinda this

but do you have to work 60hrs a week? how about healthcare? driving a car must be cheap and holidy in your own country is nice

it is nice, but like anything else gets to be boring after a fashion

The healthcare is a pain in the ass, especially if you dont have insurance.
If you do have insurance, they will try to jew you out of paying. I always have to fight them for coverage. Like they tell me I have to go get a checkup to keep having insurance, then I go and they refuse to pay for the checkup.
I go for a doctors visit and they will reject the bill and say "we need more info" before they will pay.
Go to the dentist and they try to tell me I don't have coverage when I fucking do. My brother was on the same policy and they did work on him just a few months before, then they turn around and try to tell the dentist that none of us have dental, which is bullshit because we all do.

From talking to people that live in a free healthcare country, the sense of entitlement they get is sickening.
They treat doctors, surgeons, and dentists like they are public service slaves or some shit. They expect these people to go to school for 8 years, and then turn around and bend over backwards and kiss their ass. They expect, no they demand all kinds of special shit.
One person in particular was telling me about their doctors visits and it was just mind blowing. I wound up going off on them for treating the doctor like shit.
But on the other side, the quality of healthcare in those countries seems to be absolute shit. Said person has a legitimate medical problem the requires surgery to fix, and nobody will do it.
Also in canada people are dying just from waiting to see the doctor, its fucking pathetic.

Also here, because doctors are use to insurance companies paying everything, they actually pad the bill with stuff that was never done like tests. They also run extra tests just for the hell of it so they can charge even more.

Euros have the comfy old world villiages which we all crave to retire to. Where we have the nice middle income gentrified housing, unless youre a faggot and live in new york or LA.

>born into lower class in the US vs Europe
US: you're fucked Europe: you might become something still

>born into middle class in the US vs Europe
US: depending on where you live, you'll either be alright or you're fucked Europe: you'll do okay

>born into upper middle class in US vs Europe
US: sweet, you're gonna have a good time Europe: it'll be easier for you to do okay but people are gonna be reluctant to help you because you were born "rich"

>upper class in the US vs Europe
US: the world is at your feet Europe: you're pretty much set but be ready to have people wanna tax the living shit out of you and have no sympathy with you if something goes wrong

My healthcare costs 100$ a month and I've never seen or heard a gun shot in anger living in a large city

Only dumb nigers cant afford healthcare and get shot

>Whats it like to live in the USA from an European point of view?

European in the US here.

There are too many little differences and quirks on both sides. However, they kind of tend to equal each other out, so in the end neither place is really better or worse.

I could complain about a hundred things here in America and I could complain about a hundred things in Europe, just as I like plenty of things about both places.

100$ a month thats cheaper than here, i pay 150€ a month and that has extra shit in it even

That cartoon is ruined by the last two panels

What a shit punchline

do complain about some things and differences

As an American who's been to a few different European countries here's what I can tell you about life in America compared to life in Europe.

Pros:
>Roads that aren't trail sized
>Roomier cars
>Dirt cheap petrol
>Houses that aren't the size of a shoe box
>Houses are spaced apart and you have a nice bit of property
>The government doesn't tax half of your paycheck
>You can see a general physician anywhere from day of to next day
>Guns
>Food portions at restaurants aren't child sized
>Best universities
>Fantastic job opportunities
>Diverse landscape and amazing parks
>You're right next to Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean and they're all cheap to travel to
>President Elect Trump
>Cities run 24/7

Cons:
>If you prefer train travel you're shit out of luck
>Depending on your insurance, you may have to pay a small fee after seeing a doctor
>Women take your job and salary into factor first and your personality second
>If you live in a SJW or poorer area you'll have to deal with dindus
>Liberal faggotry on TV all the time
>Cities generally are a breeding ground for SJW freaks and dindus
>Cities generally hate gun ownership

>England specifically, i moved here 13 years ago and never looked back
you can't compare that to holland though, england is a total and utter cancer-shithole

Yes statements that healthcare is expensive is from poor plebs if you have a mediocre job you'll have affordable healthcare

Like i said. I worm 24 hours a week and support my 6 person family, 2 dogs, 2 brand new vehicles, huge home i paid 280k for is a beautiful area with awesome free schools

I came here with nothing but 9000 dollars and now i couldnt ask for more of anything

It took a lot of hard work but i made it.

If you are actually smart in america you can plow through the competition for decent jobs.

Even without doing anything I'd keep alot more than in Sweden. So in Sweden you pay tax on your salary. Lets say you earn 3000 dollars a month, then you would get 2250 dollars of them in your pocket. Your employer also need to pay an aditional 900 dollars. So in total your employer pays 3900 dollars each month and you get 2250 of them. Sick.

sounds pretty neet

we in europe also have SJW shit

literally everyone i have ever met thinks this, but it's not usually over any truck. usually only the trucks that they jacked up to sit really high, with those faggot truck exhaust pipes and big tires. 2-3 women i know have said, "i bet his cock is tiny." they also usually have a confederate or us flag attached to their tiny cock mobile.

i grew up in Tampa, going to UCF in Orlando right now

Not him but id work 60hrs a week every week if i could.

I make 38/hr. Any wages after 40 hours get increased by 50% so a 60 hour week is equivelent to working 70 hours.

>6 person family

Are you raising someone else kids by any chance?

any luck as a good pay truck driver and still be home alot? I dont mind the occasional sleep but i dont wanna do that 12days away 2 days home shit

Guns are great, if you live in a white area with lots of legal gun owners you will see no gun crime.

Healthcare is 100% absolutely fucked. We pay for health insurance and then we STILL pay for procedures and visits, healthcare just lowers the cost. The reason is that the USA funds all the world's major healthcare research. Even the people in Europe putting in the rare revolutionary cure for some disease only did so because they went to medical schools in the USA.

>tl;dr we pay for progress because no one else can

Midwest

like Colorado?

America is fucking glorious but you've got to avoid the cities from my experience, I spent a lot of time around long island, lovely place, awful people.

America is still a shining jewel, they've just tried putting it in a box, hiding that light. It's still there.

Americans have more space and more material privacy, generally. But everything is cheap and classless. If Europe didn't have so many sand niggers I never would've left London.

I think you can also make the case that Americans have greater political freedom, especially regarding protected speech and self-defense rights. Again, were Europe not covered in niggers in a way that is now directly comparable to the US, I would prefer to live in Europe even at the expense of my rights to own a firearm and deny the Holocaust.

There are certainly some shitholes in Europe that would be there even if there were no niggers and Islamo-niggers and so on. And there are also a few artifacts of real class and beauty in the US. On the whole, were it a nigger-free world, I prefer Zermatt to Colorado, the Eiffel Tower to the Hancock (Sears) Tower, and Tower Bridge to London Bridge (which is in Lake Havasu, Arizona).

Europe is just so cozy and comfy.
>dat brick
>dose cathedrals and statues
>everything is 500 years old
>people have good manners, even if they're cold, like ze germans

Europe is a permanent ideal. America is a strip mall in foreclosure.

Yes there are some great truck driving opportunities. Especially in the midwest, oil drilling towns are popping up and truck drivers are getting paid up to $300k

I agree but ive been to evrywhere else in europe too and nothing compares to the freedom of the american deserts and the wilds of the floridas swamp lands

You can be in any biome you want in the same country. Idk why americans even vacation outside of it

And who gives a shit about cities, i couldnt care less for paris or london when you have things like the mojave desert and the yellowstone park to enjoy

Cities and overrated and modern society destroyed the fun culture aspect of even visiting them.

Fair, that's the one I live near, but I've always thought of it as a shit city because of the 0 parking and non-luxury studio apartments costing 300k plus $500 monthly HOA fees.

At least it's not Worcester....or Springfield. Or Fitchburg, Lowell, or Fall River.

It's a cliche, but everything's bigger. I was on the West Coast - California, Oregon, Nevada so I can only speak to that. Most houses seem to be wooden and spacious, cars tended to be larger, many people drive huge SUVs and Pickups. Streets are wider, with even local roads having 2-4 lanes a lot of the time. The people were racially heterogenous, but culturally very homogenous, with similar values and behaviours across the board (with the exception of poor blacks and mexicans, they have their own groove). Some stuff surprised me, like frequent power brownouts and how shitty the electtrical plug system was - like most stuff wasn't grounded and a lot of it sparked when you plugged it in, or hung loosely out of the socket. As someone who's used to the very safety-conscious UK plug design, it seemed crazy to me. Cities too were very homogenous, grid layout, no obvious center, and not much local sense of "community" that I'd see even in 1M+ cities in Europe. Standard supermarket food was hideously disgusting, full of sugar and very low quality, and decent meat or fresh veg and fruit was expensive and sold by pretentious cunts only. I had much better time eating out at delis or from based mexicano cheap burrito stands.

The basic lifestyle was quite "chill" (an expression they use endlessly in the region). You get a lot of slackers who posed as artists or musicians but really just lived off a trust fund or some inherited property. Everybody was feverishly concerned with their race, your race, what it meant about you. So-called "liberal" progressives were absolutely obsessed with racially boxing themselves and extolling whatever virtues their supposed race gave them - even though it didnt make any obvious difference to their personalities - "persian" Americans and "Korean" Americans and "Swedish" Americans and "Polish" Americans and "Irish" Americans all basically seemed the same to me - Americans.

Yes, the oil haulers just go to wellsites, fill up their tanker, drive to the oil depository and repeat, home every night, my friend has been doing it for 5 years now, i think hes making around $35/hr +$50 a day for having to drive to work.

no black people in the midwest

they fare poorly in the cold

All white green eyes blond children with my bootylicious traditional christian brazilian wife

well, utica avenue IS a shithole desu

Colorado was recently ruined by liberals, but some places are still nice, it's a big state. Southern Idaho is going to be the next big one but it's a bit too cold for most.

healthcare research is why universities charge so much tuition

the big hospital operators with 100 hospitals don't do much research

>brazilian wife

this.

i know multiple ppl who have moved from cuckfornia to my midwest state because the states near the ocean are becoming overly saturated with libtards and have moved to away from the noise to raise a nice wholesome family.

>300k a year for truck driving

get the fuck out of here

how many hours

it is comfy over here, once we solve our little pest problem you're more than welcome to come visit

damn that sounds nice as fuck

Depends on where you live. I grew up in Surrey (Berkshire) so it's not too dissimilar here in Southwest Ohio as far as greenery etc.

Obviously there are horrid shit neighborhoods everywhere you look, but overall I'd say it's an extremely comfy country to live in. Never had a single problem but that may be because most Americans think when we divvied up IQ's, everyone with a "British" accent found an extra twenty points in his cereal.

Even niggers who seem hostile become very friendly and interested when they find out I am front "Ingel-ind" as they say.

>Whats it like to live in the USA from an European point of view?
>What's a generalization about a place larger than Europe.
I hope OP isn't wanting a reasonable answer.

Radical idea, get a job that provides healthcare benefits, any non shit-tier full time job gives healthcare. My job has absolutely amazing healthcare. As for gun violence, stay away from black areas and it will be virtually unheard of

Florida is the place to be a truck driver

They literally cant find enough of them so they even let you choose your own schedule in some companies

They are super desperate

I have a buddy who works 4 days and has 4 days off, he makes 200k a year

Trains are a meme. My flight from Zurich to Split took like 8 hours by train compared to 30 mins by air. Was a nice train ride through the Alps desu

Oh yeah and every bank, business and utility will try and get you into debt. Like I never understood before how 30 year olds can have like $100K debt, but it's built into the culture there. Going a little bit into debt very quickly snowballs. Like I went overdrawn buying food one day (thanks a lot stealthy sales tax) by like 50c. BAM, $10 overdraft charge. BAM $5 a day and they didnt tell me for 10 days, so I owed them $50 on a few cent overdraft. Here, banks dont let you get overdrawn without specifically setting up an overdraft, and the charges are nowhere near that crazy level. Americans would have to be extremely careful just to avoid being enslaved by debt.

It's suburban hellhole full of nigs. No one values any type of culture other than consumerism.

To be fair, I just got back from Belgium, and it sucked as well. You low country fags don't have a rock to stand on.
>tfw swarms of muslims and blacks
>tfw I can see the consumerist culture forming that destroyed America
Honestly only Eastern Europe can be saved at this point outside of a massive purge.

all of them. that's why a majority of trucks end up with a heart attack or twisted around a mental pole. only have time to eat fast food and they become so sleep deprived and malnourished that they an hero

Lots desu. Theres a whole culture around it though, our diesel gas stations have showers and recreational rooms for truckers to hang out in, many prostitutes offer services solely to truck drivers, and they all use CB radios and talk to each other while driving.

Seems really comfy

>I also want a pickup truck which I can drive offroad with and have picknicks and barbeques outside
Europe doesn't have picknicks and barbeques? Literal savages.

You would think that

Her dad is brazilian white and mom is gmfull blooded German

Also fuck you m8.
Im the one eating that booty not you

how much time did you spend here?

be more respectful to the father of his children

Europe is comfy but it feels like a mausoleum in some intangible way.

America/canada are utilitarian but feel more kenetic or vital somehow.

I'd prefer the European ascetic with the American mentality if I could pick and choose.

i fail to believe life can be this nice

here 4 days work 4 days off earns you like 30k a year

That's true, but working in the USA is slow and communist. If you are a construction worker / blue collar, you will love it. If you are a white collar worker, prepare to work with 3-4 homosexuals in your department alone. Women will try to make conversation with you during work. People will talk on their cell phones. Everyone will dress like a slob. You will be fired for not fitting into their degeneracy.

if you have shit hours that is, thats why i dont want something that makes you stay out driving for days, just something during the day

They really are, you cant even buy ribs in germany, they turn them all into sausages.