Give me one reason why I should give a fuck about this dying nation of traitors who despise their own culture?

Give me one reason why I should give a fuck about this dying nation of traitors who despise their own culture?

PRAISE ALLAH

Not every man and woman is a traitor. Let's survive and rebuild.

So you won't be forced to marry an Arab.

If I have to choose between muslims and antifa/greens, I'd choose muslims without hesitation.

So instead I should marry a single mom in her later 30's with 3 mixed race kids from 10 fathers?

If you are already culturally and mentally defeated, the Jews won with the globalist subversion... And I mean you yourself that has been defeated, not your nation, because you already think that it is no longer worth saving.

You seem to be the live example of successful ideological warfare and the views you harber are not your own, they are of foreign influence. So, it is your choice now, do you admit defeat, do you admit to be a weak individual who fell to propaganda? Or are you willing to fight for what was stolen from you?

If you admit your own defeat, then bother no further and indulge the world of contempt for you own nation and the ignorance of the deadly road that might follow. Or you could be a man for once in your life, improve yourself and as a result, spread this to your surroundings, inform people, spark a fire for their fighting spirit too and become a shield against the quickening decline.

spbp

wouldn't you get arrested for using that picture in germany?

Move away from the city is step one.

If I create a banner from it and walk with it publicly through the streets, then yes... or use something like this is other "public" places like facebook.

Otherwise, no, you can do whatever the fuck you want and hang as many swastika flags you want in your home... Holocaust denial is also only for public stuff, in private conversations, you can deny it as much as you want.

So public imaging of Hitler is banned?
I thought it was just showing the swastika that was banned.

As long as there is at least one true German the nations spirit won't die
Stay safe neighbour

Because there still might be hope for you.

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS!!!

Is it true that you pay a fine for having a Hitler moustache in Germany?

>mfw moving to darmstadt this summer for masters

because germany and its people always came back after almost being destroyed, you giving up is being the real cuck here

This. Stop being a cuck.

Because it's your country. You can't let non-germans take over your country.

You shouldn't, just let it all die

I feel very comfortable watching the end times first hand

Because if you give up right now, you're no better than the cucks you whine about.
Only the strongest survive.
So be strong, and survive.

None of us care, Adolf.
Wish i was born earlier so i could have partaken in shitting up your bratwurst stahlhelmen

Oh look, it's Mr Jew

THERE WERE 3MILLIONS JEWS IN POLAND AND NOW ONLY 30000 ARE LEFT

HMMM WHY IS THAT REALLY MAKES ME THINK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You shouldn't. Germany fucked itself, your country is finished.

Fuck off your shitslam posting, Achmed
You've been posting this shit on another threads.

You are not any better than our muslim loving lefties who hate Germany. Participate politically, discuss with your peers and stop being a fucking cuck. Be a productive member of our society for a brighter future for our country,

We're not all traitors like Merkel.

Let's build concentration camps for muslims and lefties and clean up Germany.

Make Germany Clean Again!

Based.

Where in Germany are you from?

There is good and good people left in this country. And that is worth fighting for. We don't need defeatist morale right now, german right wingers haven't been this popular since 1945.

If you search for a reason on the internet and the love for your people does not com from within then you are just like the traitors you hate.Acknowledge the flaws of your country and people but keep fighting to improve them untill the end.

I wish you were born earlier too. The only thing you'd be shitting up is your next meal. Because youre a Jew, in a camp.

I live there, pretty based city imo.
TU is a great Uni

arent you all nazis secretly waiting for the right moment to act? will you not kill all the muslims and rapefugees and whatever in their sleep with a suprise attack? i mean thats only and right thing to do, i can not believe a german could love a fucking muslim or arab truly. idk

>mfw gonna get hanged by a polack in the day of rope

what a glorious ending D: