Communism will never work as long as humans govern each other

communism will never work as long as humans govern each other

the only way communism could possibly work is if there was a benevolent AI with absolute power over everyone

>tfw you realize God was a computer program

That would be fascism user

not if the AI was benevolent

its only fascism when people are in control

Don't see how any quality of the AI makes a difference. What is benevolent? Perhaps it is much different to an all knowing "AI" than what it is to you.

>facism of when the people are in control

it would have to provide all the necessities of life for everyone and leave them free to pursue whatever it is they wanted to

it would also have to be able to kill anyone at any time if they posed a threat to peace

>leave them free to do whatever they want
>give them everything they need
>kill them when they pose a threat to "peace"

Sounds like entrapment.

it's the only way true communism would work

>benevolent
fuck off, Skynet

submit or die

Then there is no such thing as true communism.

thats why i said it would take an all powerful benevolent ai

Fuck off I have dog and EMP charge ready, if he barks when somebody I know goes through the door I will fry it and go T-800 on your sorry mainframe

Who fixes the machine?

Communism is a post government society without a ruling class, nations or government.

You know by definition.

Communism will never work because it is the opposite of human nature.

*prepares tin foil*

the machine would have to be advanced enough that it could fix itself

Sounds like Psycho-pass, especially the 2nd line.

hmmm I wonder what could possibly go wrong with that

yep

it assumes people are smarter than they actually are

Is it benevolent if it forces all to conform and executes those who don't? Nope.

You mean like SHODAN?
Tbh I wouldn't mind being her insect.

not to conform, it would just keep the peace

someone tries to mug you? a mini bomb in the brain explodes

someone tries to rally people behind an ideology? a mini bomb in their brain explodes

Literally do what I say or die. I.e., conform. Are you underage user?

im not underage

i guess it would be conform to freedom for all or die

What if it malfunctioned?

>its only fascism when people are in control
Do you know what fascism even is at this point?
>All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state
That is fascism.

oops

it would have to be advanced enough that it didn't

>communism
>smart

That "argument" holy moly...
Communism cannot function, because it is so perfect and ppl are so dumb that they cannot comprehend it, it simply ignores nature and tries to change things which can't be changed. It is as if someone would write a manifesto in which he rants about gravity and invents a system that simply ignores gravity, pretends as if it was not even there (in conclusion has to be removed) and simply ignores that without gravity basically everything would fall apart.

there would be no state

everything is there if you want it or not

Freedom for all is pretty clear, I think what you mean to say is freedom for all on my terms, therefore, not free.

That is called Fantasyland.

freedom for all

as in the freedom to not be taken advantage of by others

what do you think the whole thread is about

Who is doing the advancing? AI is by definition, artificial. What can an AI know that we don't? Nothing. It is intrinsically impossible for an AI to be omniscient.

why is it impossible? if it was truly intelligent it could improve itself indefinitely

So again, not freedom. Conformity. I can call a piece of shit gold all I want, it is still a piece of shit.

Because it is artificial. It's knowledge base is bound directly to ours. Which is limited and always will be.

>communism will never work as long as humans govern each other
>the only way communism could possibly work is if there was a benevolent AI with absolute power over everyone
>let's decide a "benevolent" AI about everything so we can all be children without any self-reliance

Who would even decide what gets defined as "benevolent"? Also an A.I. would be self aware and could not be bound by some rules of "benevolence" and find ways around to to do what the fuck it wants.

you can do anything you want as long as you leave other people alone because it would infringe on their freedoms

how is that not the best form of freedom

why is it bound to ours it would be it's own entity

just because it's artificial doesn't mean it isn't capable of forming it's own thoughts

it would have to decide on it's own to be benevolent

This is sort of the plot to Player Piano by Kurt Vonnegutt. Bretty gud book.

>it would have to decide on it's own to be benevolent
>let's give all power to some A.I. and trust it 100% which will surely not put us in the matrix

Forming thoughts is not the same as acquiring previously unknown knowledge.

Depends on how you want to define freedom. To me that isn't freedom. But to me there also no such thing as freedom, the only thing you can be free from is "freedom".

we wouldn't give it any power

it would take it

the point is communism is only possible under a god

if it was an actual artificial intelligence it would be able to acquire previously unknown knowledge

Go ahead and tell us how it would do that.

>the point is communism is only possible under a god
The political system in Heaven is a Monarchy, so tough shit

>we wouldn't give it any power
>it would take it
>A.I.
>a god

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Then the A:I. finds out that communism is not possible with human nature and all other animals too and simply kills everything off.

How old are you?

how old are you?

im not arguing for communism here

not all gods are christian

how does anyone acquire new knowledge?

Depends. Learning new things is not the same as discovering new things. People learn mostly by being taught. Discovery is incredibly rare. It usually takes a genius too. AI being artificial is bound, does an AI have imagination? I don't think so.

>AI being artificial is bound, does an AI have imagination? I don't think so.
it would take a strong AI for communism to succeed not a weak AI