Tfw I have a 13 year old daughter and get a huge boner just imagining her as a teenager fucking with black boys

>tfw I have a 13 year old daughter and get a huge boner just imagining her as a teenager fucking with black boys.

Can't wait for a few more years. Luckily I live in a place where there is a high chance of her getting blacked.

>tfw you realise how silly the blacked meme is

To think I used to let this shit bother me.

what if she likes a white guy ?.

Reported as off-topic.

Fritzl already out again?

>I have a 13 year old daughter
proofs

Hey /r/Cuckold here. I have been told by many that Sup Forums is a place where the term 'Cuckold' is used in a derogatory fashion and I'm here to set the record straight. Being a cuckold is not a bad thing and isn't something to be ashamed of. It is essentially an agreement between two consenting adults in which the male agrees to let his partner have sex with other men for the enjoyment of the couple. Why do you oppose a consensual agreement between two adults Sup Forums?

At the end of the day no matter how many men my wife has slept with she comes back home to ME. Even if she gets pregnant with another man's child I will take care of it because I love my wife and I'm not intolerant and hateful like you sad racist fucks. Stop talking about us cuckolds as if we are bad people!

post her as proof

Where is this from? Tartan mini skirt and thigh highs is already pushing the levels of slut as it is. Putting bows on the thigh highs is crossing way over the line into absolute cum slut tier. Is this some school uniform somewhere?

no, you dont have a daughter, you fat virgin weeb

Reported for reporting.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>saged and hidden

Have fun with your non-profit blacked daycare aka "crime incubator"

>sage

topkek

Sends chills down my bones, family

>having daughter raleted boner

The sad thing is your shitpost is probably reflecting the reality of some retard's life.

>butherface
They can have her. sage

saged and reported faggot.

well.. i guess its okay ?
just make sure it's and educated black man and not a nigger

Kys

>says the rabbi that gets paid to sick little boys cocks