Are blacks superior when it comes to musical talent

They have always seem to dominate the musical industry, especially in the US.

Captcha: sale cotton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ljq4MwzAbo
youtube.com/watch?v=AEpoIZtz73w
youtube.com/watch?v=blyfvkCBd9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8NNdSvwuLSM
youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4
youtube.com/watch?v=vEnKHzLhSws&list=PL1NfRv_BmB0Z7N6Qj_OsUKjl5t58BDRjK
youtube.com/watch?v=l6zpVsGbvNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>are blacks good at genres of music invented by blacks for blacks

Nope they are equal
There's some amazing talented people and some shit """""""""""""""artists""""""""""""" in every ethnic group

Those are all blacks. Current american music is dominated by niggers.

Yes, they objective have a better sense of rhythm on average. Their contributions to music in the 20th century have been immense and invaluable before degenerate hip hop that is.

The only culturally significant thing blacks ever produced was jazz, but even the greatest Mingus or Coltrane pieces are dwarfed by a Beethoven sonata or a Bach fugue

Well it's true that Elvis was a cheap knockoff of black Rock 'n Roll. And cheap white impersonations of black music have been around ever since.

Because the (((media)) decides who they back, distribute, play, finance, support, recognize, and thus popularize

ya blew it

Pretty much
Blacks turned up pretty based after being freed and given rights then I guess the jews got a hold of them and turned their kids into niggers

And all they do is show up in a studio for an hour and talk over something a skinny white guy has spent a month working on.

Bump

You should've just said, muh dick.

Producers are trash.

If you're a nigger who counts hip hop and rap as music while disregarding other fields like classical music, then yes, nigguhs wuz kingz

Look at the current state of black music, it's regressed back to the primal tribal rhythms of Africa.

Compare it to the grandiose and marvelously complex works of Beethoven and Mozart.

So yeah, call them "talented" if you want.
Also, you know damn well who runs the music industry too....

/thread

Also stop listening to rock or hip hop or any other form of popular shit.

Remember you faggots if it's made to be consumed by the masses, it is trash. Just fucking stop.

Imagine you had the option of eating a shitty burger or having the finest chef in the world cook a meal for you. Which one would you pick? Well with music or any other art form the great chef is always at your disposal.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ljq4MwzAbo

No, they just have a lot of free time to sit around making music

Uh oh. Shut it down! The goyim know!

ASSANGE/WIKILEAKS THREAD!

DONT LET THIS SLIDE!!

far superior, picrelated
we wuz classic music n shieeet

Jews cause this

Kill yourself faggot. HUR DUR MUH NOT REALLY MOOZIC

they dominate music ((((((industrie)))))) which produces a lot of trendy bullshit. real music is a completetly different field.

Good sense of Rhythm, shitty sense of everything else you need to make good music. No sense of harmony etc., their music is crap.

na just whites arnt allowed to enter the music industry unless your gay or fit some agenda, don't believe me look up the many white artists in the 30s-90s to the modern day.

How can whites even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=AEpoIZtz73w

youtube.com/watch?v=blyfvkCBd9M

youtube.com/watch?v=8NNdSvwuLSM

youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

>inb4 not black
still nig genetically.

Music for degenerates, should be forbidden.

Thats the exact same thing.

>Music for degenerates, should be forbidden.
achmed pls go

I listen to max richter

Dominating the (((music industry))) is not the same thing as dominating music, although blacks can do a lot of music well.

A Nigger has no right to talk to me LeJamal deMartinez

>almost never write their own songs
>dominating music

If the lyrics are "pop" oriented you know who really wrote it. If the lyrics are "muh dick bitches hoes" you know who really wrote it.

Kill yourself.

lol
They also dominated the invention list

yes, in general.

they seem to be less inhibited, not self-conscious on any level, and have better singing and instrument playing abilities, in general.

there are many exceptions, and many fine white musicians.

but look at some of the videos of black kids from a normal school doing some sort of musical thing. the average bunch of white kids simply don't have the ability.

I seriously think it is mostly genetic and partly cultural.

this african thing is awesome:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEnKHzLhSws&list=PL1NfRv_BmB0Z7N6Qj_OsUKjl5t58BDRjK

Michael Jackson was so tired of black parenting that he became white man

those are all jazz players. and there was a lot of famous whites in jazz too, so your argument is invalid

I hate black people in general and I hate rap but I must be intellectually honest when it comes to black people's musical contributions in the last 80 years.

Arguably the pioneers of most newer genres are/were all black.

Making good styles of music is the one thing that blacks have going for them intellectually.

>Are blacks superior when it comes to shitty black genres of """"music""""?
Yes
>Are blacks superior when it comes to musical talent?
No

If they dominate the current music industry, it only shows how average and bad they are due to the bell curve.

youtube.com/watch?v=l6zpVsGbvNo