Moot???

BEHEAD THIS DIRTY KAFIR

whos moot

Holy shit, this some next level faggotry

>garment for muslim women
>flag of fags
>swede

A little girl

How could he not know that if he wore that in an arab country he would likely be arrested and possibly killed in the street?

He made a website for autists

>I wear what I want
Well that's nice for that faggot, but muslim women don't have that choice.
Wear it or die, wear it or be disowned, wear it or I'll beat you, all that fun loving stuff that only a religion of peace can offer.

Why do muslim apologists ignore the suffering of those under muslim rule so they can appear tolerant to their friends who only care that they appear tolerant in turn?

>muslims execute him for being a faggot
>RELIGION OF PEACE

I guarantee he didn't wear that outside. Or any longer than it took to take that picture, for that matter.

what the fuck is wrong with this kid?

I want to see him wear this in Iraq

I hate Finland so much.

Why does the left love this backwards religion so much? Given the chance, Muslims would fucking stone him for doing this. They throw gay people off buildings and the left still calls Islam a peaceful religion.

> bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-33565055
>"When Isis kills gays, most people are happy because they think we're sick."
>yfw even Muslims who hate ISIS like watching them kill gays

I'm sick of the left pandering to these freaks and denying that there's a problem with Islam.

it's even more confusing considering that the so called "religion of peace" stands for literally every they're against (except for gargling muslim cum, I suppose). worse still, there is no sign of a movement towards reformation from "peaceful" muslims.

The famous admin of Sup Forums, who was known for the "PS3 has no games" meme in early 2010.

>It's illegal to be gay in Islam
>You will be executed if you admit it
It's a fucking paradox that homosexual liberals who flaunt their sexuality are allies to the people who want nothing more than to kill them all off.

>Uppsala
SWEDEN YES
youtube.com/watch?v=cu6X6VBhaj8

same to you sir

Jesus christ they're ugly.
No wonder your women are longing for dark handsome men.

Moot was his Sup Forums username. Christopher Poole is his real name. Pic very related. Started the site "Ebaums"

Seriously dafug is this shit?

instagram.com/explore/tags/hijabupproret/

It's because the left love everything that hurts white people in the west.

>Promote being gay as normal so lesscouples so less white kids are born
>Promote trans because they won't have kids
>Promote being fat so people think it is all right and don't get healthy so they die younger.
>Love muslims because they kill whites in suicide attacks
>Promote feminism to divide the gap between men and women and tell women they don't need men so less kids.
>Love asylum seekers because they out breed whites.
>Pro choice so more white people abort their kids

Everything I can think of hat they promote is somehow detrimental to white people apart from maybe disability shit. It all causes white people to have less kids.

I've never seen someone as ugly as this person

>I wear what I want

Does this faggot realize that moslem women don't?

>swede talking about interracial relationships
kek

Whoa whoa whoa what the fuck is this? I've just had an idea. We need to push this. Make all the trannies and freaks and fucking schizo leftists commandeer this hijab thing as a "movement."

This will either, A.) piss the Muslims the fuck off to the point that massive redpilling about what they really believe will occur, or B.) they'll abandon this whole hijab ridiculousness altogether.

Ugh

Founder of Altavista, then used the profit to buy 9gag.