Feminism

What's the solution?

What's the problem?

>SAYS SHES NOT ASKING FOR IT

PROVIDES AMPLE SURFACE FOR TITTY FUCKING, WITH ADDED FEELING WITH COLD METAL.

>What's the solution?
My big cock.

Fix the beta male/manchild problem and eventually women will return to normal.

Women are completely reactionary and the entire feminism movement stems from the fact there are so many beta men out there who not only spoil them rotten but who also absolutely disgust the women. Most will not admit it but they all still fantasize about the ripped alpha males. They listen to and respect these men. The ones who they do not respect and do not listen to are all the basement dwelling forever alone beta virgins that have completely infected our society.

AS man becomes more and more beta, women start acting out more and more. They are basically adult children with no proper role models

Ficki Ficki is the only solution.

Ignore them sexually, financially, emotionally, and physically. Once their white knights dry up they go back to being submissive

man the fuck up

Kill the welfare state for one. End divorce laws that give women all the land and money for two. Take the powers of money creation away from the Central Banks of the world for three.

The Women's movement in the USA did not get big until after the creation of the Federal Reserve (USA's private Central Bank) in 1913. When the Jewish overlords can't print money out of thin air, they can't fund the Anti White Culture that they have nurtured so carefully.

It starts getting better if you will fight against the Federal Reserve. (Nu Males and Stronk Women are too stupid or to crafty to talk about Money Creation.)

Gas them. Educate the next Gen and hope for the best.

Giving women freedom is like giving a child the keys to a car.

They are not the same as men and should not be treated as such.

Destroy (((them)) and the people who implemented and supported cultural marxism and feminism, women are just tools, we need a strong gender polarity without (((equality)))

Wow, a leaf made a good post.

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this. I'm going to need a minute.

Bullshit. Women have two main drives in life, to look for a provider, and to look for a lover.

The provider just happens to be the government and corporations these days. Then people wonder why modern women sleep around? Because they can, their provider doesn't care and lets them pick from a plethora of other lovers as they please.

These beta males are completely irrelevant, women just ignore them and move on with their lives.

Sorry. Feminism is literally unstoppable as we move further and further away from living on the land, etc

Alpha males

A final one.

Stronger men.

I'd say about 50% of today's men have turned into numales by playing videogames, not being /fit/, watching anime etc. These things are fun in small doses but they erode masculinity over time.

Found the triggered beta male

We must make people realize that feminism is an anti-white institution and that it's sole aim is to decrease white influence in the west. Notice how whenever mass rapes or crimes against women are committed by non-whites, feminists never talk about it at all. They just keep blaming white men.

Feminism = anti-white. If you are a white women than feminism will not help you.

Islam

I sleep with married women, guess what category I fall under.

I kind of want her to beat me up, is that bad

Rape.

Degenerate.

Nigger who lies on Sup Forums?

.com/r/thathappened

I'm an ex-muslim, Islam is the solution to nothing.

Second that.

Sleeping with your mother and sister doesn't count user desu.

As men was the natural dominant race in ages past it's only natural that women take over in this modern society where feminine values are much more important than typically masculine ones.

For us men the solution is to stop fighting it and accept our subordinate position.

Fornicador

Maybe. I'm just taking advantage of the dumbass system that feminists put in place. It never pays to take care of women anymore, so I took the other route.

I am 30 years old, tall, muscular, above average face. I spent my time lifting and perfecting nutrition for maximizing aesthetics. I only go to university part-time and live with my parents.

I do not get any women. I don't go out etc.

I feel like you guys who think women just go for tall muscular "alpha" looking males are just fat-neckbeards who don't know any better. Women don't want anything to do with me.

Being /fit/ alone doesn't just grant you access to unlimited pussy, it barely has any effect. Take note that most women are fat/obese now, so they dont give a shit about how you look when they don't even look good themselves.

Virgin

Reality. Ideologies like that tend to collapse on contact with the corrosive substance known as Real Life.

put women in their place, we just have to teach our male children to tell their women how it is

Have to say that's bullshit dude. Besides women being fat as fuck, if you lift and look good, that's a huge +.

But to even get a girl you need to have a job or be pursuing a degree, have ok social skills, etc.

The reason you can't get girls is because you're 30 and in your parents house dude.

seems to be working out great

They dont want alpha looking males, they want alpha males. You live with your parents.

Shouldn't have become a poor fag who lives at home. Sry m8.

I see multiple flaws in your argument.

>live with parents
>don't go out
>think landwhales don't care what you look like

And that's not even touching what you think you look like.

As if being /fit/ and anime are mutually exclusive.

I think there's a lot of friction and resistance, and on both sides. There much as much stigma around women being in control as there is to men being subservient to women.

You know, Sup Forums likes to argue that it's natural that men are the superior sex because of the very real biological differences between men and women. And I agree that the male properties might have been superior in many ways for the majority of human existence. But if you think that's true and a valid argument you must also be prepared to accept a power shift when society changes in a way where feminine values are superior.

this is why norway is cucked.

Abandoning women who chose to be feminist whores until they realize they need us more than we do and come back to us humbled by the experience.

Why is it always cuckoldry? Is a ""traditional family"" where the man has a leading, providing role while the woman performs in a more supportive capacity cucked? No. So why is it different if circumstances dictate that it should be the other way around?

The female would of course also take on the responsibilities of the leading role, for example in terms of taking care of her man's best interests, staying true, etc. I don't see this model would promote cuckoldry or infidelity any more than the traditional model you love so much.

Every single woman gets one single meaty man cock to dick them three times a day.

>Is a ""traditional family"" where the man has a leading, providing role while the woman performs in a more supportive capacity cucked?

You have two conflicting conclusions in your sentence. Traditional families and cucking are polar opposites.

The category of people who lie on the internet.

Remind me, what does "cuck" mean this week? I thought it had something to do with cuckoldry.

>what does "cuck" mean this week?
It has 2 definitions
1. A man whos wife/gf sleeps with other people, especially men and especially if he knows about it

2. A weak willed limp wristed beta man with no spine .

The reason these are both considered cucks is because #2 is what a man who lets his wife sleep with other men is actually like.

Lurk MORE newfag

Let them burn.
We exist in a world of duality. Without feminism, there would be no anti-feminism. Without semitism, there would be no anti-semitism.

We also live in a world of choice. The ability to choose feminism, gives women the opportunity to choose anti-feminism... And thereby self identifying the woman you want.

I don't see the inherent problem in men being subservient to women any more than women being subservient to me. Care to explain why it's wrong?

>I don't see the inherent problem in men being subservient to women

And that is why you are a cuckold.

Women shouldnt be subservient to men either but only a cuck like you would think those 2 options are the only possible scenarios

>unattractive tits, the picture

SAD!

Going mgtow is a sad solution.

>>unattractive tits
Faggot detected

rare and cold as fuck

Pretty sure Sup Forums is for the ""traditional"" values where women should be kept in line. Most people here certainly don't want equality.

>Pretty sure Sup Forums is for the ""traditional"" values
Did you once bother asking me what i believed before just assuming i would think this? We are not talking about Sup Forums here user, we are talking about you and your cuckold problem.

Actually, this.

You sound like such cucks. Unironically what is wrong with this world.

>friction and resistance
women have literally ruined the west you fucking cuck I hope you choke on a nigger dick REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This.

You can't just say 'Feminism' is bad unless you are a Muslim or something.

I'm sure there are bad things labeled Feminism, but you can't attack it as a whole because as a whole it is a good thing.

Honestly? Death. Kill them all both male and female feminists. They don't deserve to live, they cause way too many problems to be allowed to continue.

Maybe you should declare your position when jumping in instead? Of course you wouldn't because then you couldn't just turn anything around to "nuh uh that's not what I believe honest!" whenever I say something. I really don't give a fuck what a shifty turd like you would pretend to believe. But if you actually believe in equality good for you but you're in a minority here.

>Feminism' is bad unless you are a Muslim or something.
What feminism used to be and supposed to be was about getting equal rights for women . However the movement has completely veered off track and is a complete abomination compared to what it once was and is now only focused on making sure that men cant succeed in society. The movement was hijacked by a bunch of extremely bitter and self loathing mandyke lesbians who want to castrate all men.

Going MGTOW is an excellent entry point into the red pill, and a valuable TEMPORARY solution, until the man can generate
a) a more accurate worldview
b) a stronger emotional strength
c) a more solid financial position
d) an increase in status
e) physical improvement.

So that when he does eventually decide to rejoin the far and battle for mates, he will be able to attract and compete for better options.

>That Celtic skank
muuuuh snownigger dick

>but user brit women are ugly!
this icekike disagree

What things have been mixed into the Feminism bag to ride on Feminism's good name?

>Maybe you should declare your position
Why do i need to declare my position? What kind of damge control is this? If you want to know how i feel literally all you need to do is ask.

Instead you get completely BTFO, you attempt damage control making a whole shit ton of assumptions and then when you get BTFO again you cry that people need to always tell you their positions.

Jesus fucking christ stop posting. You are an embarrassment to your entire gender and country trying to white knight this hard

Public anal gang-rape followed by reeducation camp.

Right wing rape squads.

Women are shit at:

-security
-economics
-management
-building
-maintenance

The increased prevalence of power given to women for no fucking good reason at all is probably the #1 cause of decline in the West.

Hell if we didn't have women voters the mass mud immigration and debt problems of the West would simply not exist and we'd still be as white, financially stable and safe as America was in the '20s.

I'm talking generally about Sup Forums and you interject saying "nuh uh that's not what I personally mean" as if that has any relevance trying to shift the discussion to semantics and who said whats.

But just having a stupid picture like that saved proved you're not worth talking to so what am I doing with my life.

Dick

I say laws forcing men to pay child support for any children they did not biologically sire should be abolished.

Equality of opportunity.
Equality of punishment.

Remove sexes from the equation and whoever can perform the best, deserves the position. When people get angry, present objective information for the choice. When people get sentenced for a crime, judge the action, not the intent.

If people cannot meet whatever standard they are presented with, they need to improve or change their trajectory.

>I'm talking generally about Sup Forums
No we started this conversation with you asking me specifically what a cuckold meant and then you implied that i would think that women being subservient to men is something i believe in.

Your damage control is not working, we can literally just copy paste what you said

>I don't see the inherent problem in men being subservient to women any more than women being subservient to me. Care to explain why it's wrong?

You asked ME why it was wrong. Then when you get compeltely BTFO you suddenly move goalposts to be about Sup Forums in general.

Sup Forums is not all one person. There are many different people on here with quite a few different and conflicting ideas, beliefs, and ideologies. Assuming everyone but you thinks the same is LITERALLY sjw logic and you should KYS

Isaiah 3:12

As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

2 Esdras 5:8

There shall be a confusion also in many places, and the fire shalbe oft sent out againe, and the wilde beasts shall change their places, and menstruous women shall bring foorth monsters.

Ecclesiasticus 25:24
Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die

I also think rape and sexual assault should be hard to prove. A plethora of women 'coming forward' to besmirch the character of the accused should count for nothing. Evidence pertaining to the case at hand should decide.

Being creepy should be legal. '

Some onus justly falls on women not to put themselves in bad situations.

Ultimately a pat on the ass is harmless. The freedom to invite that is probably worth more to both women and men than the assurance that it will never happen in any situation.

>m'bible
Not an argument, especially considering how many things BOTH bibles got wrong.

Women are better at all modern jobs that require teamwork, organisational goals, diplomacy etc. Men meanwhile are better at lifting, digging for coal etc as well as the outdated cut-throat "boss" positions that don't work with modern leadership models.

>how can i be the biggest cuck imaginable: the post
Do you even still have your testicles?

CHECKED

Solution is like other user have said as well. Men have to be raised to be men not children. It isn't as simple as telling a boy "don't be a sissy", "don't cry", "don't like pink". That is simply reactionary shit that people use when they don't understand masculinity. The provider. The male gender is physiologically designed to be a provider. It doesn't take too many brains cells to realize that the physiological adaptation is incorporated in our brains as well.

Men who don't know how to be a man make themselves less attractive to everyone, not just women but other men who don't find them to be good bro material. No woman is going to stay faithful to a child that can't secure her, provide a nest and give her a sense of power and security. They want aggressive, not violent. They want confident, not egotistical. They want security, not control. They want to be provided for and taken by someone that is so absolutely amazing and powerful that they subconsciously feel like they are worth more because that person decided to take them as a mate. "He choose me out of all the other woman he could have chosen"

They want you to be amazing because they know somewhere deep inside their worth is intrinsically tied to how much their mate is worth.

The nu-males of the world, the beta culture, the man children that can't change a tire, build a fence, analyze a book or lift their girlfriend up into their arms are the reasons for feminism. Make men be men again and you will see it die out into a slow ember like it was before.

whores gonna whore.

Islam is the final redpill
>no atheism
>no feminism
>no degeneracy
>no cuckoldry
>no democracy

Let then know what theyre here for

Rape.
Lots of rape.

>Fix the beta male/manchild problem and eventually women will return to normal.
Oh look, it's another fucking IDIOT who thinks women hate us because we "act beta" (whatever the fuck that means lmfao) rather than the fact that WE ARE FUCKING GENETIC SHIT and are nothing more than INSECTS compared to Chad.

Please tell me then, why have the alphas been drinking the EXACT same water, doing the EXACT SAME SEDENTARY SHIT AS EVERYONE ELSE, yet STILL LOOK INFINITELY FUCKING BETTER THAN US? How come this "feminization" didn't affect Chad? OH WAIT! It's because it's all complete NONEXISTENT BULLSHIT, and the things that make guys like us a doughy pieces of lard and Chad a Greek God are fucking GENETICS.

Yes, you heard me right incel. UNADULTERATED, UNCHANGEABLE, SET IN STONE GENETICS. I bet /fit/ never told you that, did they? Being "shy" isn't due to "things in the water", it's not because of "a lack of masculine role models", IT'S JUST BEING AWARE OF WHERE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING STAND.

Non-Chad men are not SUPPOSED to reproduce. THIS IS WHY SHYNESS EXISTS. It's not something you're supposed to OVERCOME, it's MEANT to limit you.

But yeah, I'm sure those "reactionary" women will reeeallly prefer your "stoic philosophy" to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

Faggot

>Islam is the final redpill
>fuck goats
>fuck little girls
>fuck little boys
>fuck anything that moves
>not degenerate
>cover your women in garbage bags because you cant control your lust
>throw temper tantrums anytime someone even mentions your sandnigger pedophile prophet
>suicide bomb everyone who triggers you
>redpilled

KYS faggot

Looks like i found another triggered manchild. Not reading your post, your anger and rage is proof enough my words hit a nerve

man, if this isn't a cucked faggot troll, i dont know what is.

islam then throw them into harems

For good looking, powerful, alpha white men to shit on it. If men like Chris Evans and Tom Hiddleston were to stop pretending to give a shit it would die. These bitches are all ego and no substance, powerful 'liberal' support is keeping them going when their movement has no common sense or useful purpose.