Hillary Clinton for Mayor of New York City

Say it with me boys: Madam Mayor.

Im gay! :D

She can't win yo, they're going to rig the election against her again.

MADAM MAYOR

Already saw an article saying she wasn't going to pursue and was going to focus her life on helping "tuh childrends". She's done. Eternally btfo.

They surely deserve one another.

>a clinton
>going away
>ever
even in death, the menace will haunt us.

Yeah, just like the 2008 articles that said Hillary Clinton was never going to run for any office again, after losing the Democratic nomination to Barack Obama.

So let's say that she loses running for mayor of NYC, what's her next step?

What if she wins? Will it validate her desire to run for president again?

most new yorkers hate deblasio
doubt clinton can win the race for mayor

Say it with me boys: FEDERAL PENITENTIARY

Happy birthday to this future loser

good

Does Russia have no low to which they won't stoop?

Imagine weiner dicking her again.
Would be priceless.

>most new yorkers hate deblasio
Then why in the fuck is he Mayor?

Is there enough blowback against de Blasio to make this happen? I heard his approval rating was actually dropping a bit with upper class whites.

NYC definitely needs another Republican mayor and a return of stop and frisk in order to be respectable for the new president.

Sure they are.
And that's good.

I want her to lose to a white man again.

Chelsea.

I don't know what your angle is, but I don't care. This would be hilarious.

Trump Voting New Yorker reporting in. I'd rather have her than Diblasio. Diblasio is a Koolaid drinking liberal who's fucking over the city catering to blacks and welfare leeches. Hillary doesn't actually believe in liberalism, she just shills it enough to get votes. She has never done a thing to help blacks and she never will. She'd be a better mayor than him.

You have no idea how bad thing have gotten under this cuck. There are homeless everywhere, on every single block in the city. The NYPD has been cucked into a diversity driven hugbox. He literally tells the rich to go fuck themselves. New York is a city for the rich, he'll turn it back into the 70's by driving them out.

If vote for Hillary in a heartbeat.

If she wins Mayor of New York, she can fuck up Trump's business empire (the majority of Trump's business is in one city, which makes it easy for one vengeful Mayor to attack it).

5-D CHESS!

Hahaha what a shitty consolidation prize LOL