Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhOrY88MGbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=uhOrY88MGbM

Praise kek. Let us summon winterchan.

Good. Let them freeze to death!

Give them white pussy and wombs. Now.

neat

Should have stayed in their warm and comfy deserts. I stopped caring about Muslims 20 years ago.

We did it, lads.

Suck muh maple dick you dunecoons!

the white women are caring for them and keeping them warm already

>nose

I wonder if you can taste rat poison mixed in with a hot stew.

rape/10

No, but you can't tell hydrogen cyanide from shower water.

looks comfy

this is why I don't take the hygienic jew.

...because the kids and wymyn have already been frozen to death

Hello neibghour how is the weather over there?

Fuck Lockheed and Martin, I need to invest in some Boxer and Berdan primer manufacturers.

two white women surrounded by dozens of 18-25 year old muslim men, what could possibly go wrong

>18-25 year old
LOL

Wew

>literally 20-40 year old kids
I fixed it for you

From a hungarian article raw translation:
"What makes the matter worse is that the imigrants weren't placed in the cold tents out of need. For example at Körmend walking around at the location we got informed that the imigrants were deported from the heatable rooms of Bicskes imigrant camp where the managable living condition camp were closed"

Not that cold, everyone is just bitching. Around -8 degree daytime, -12 at night. Perfectly good.

Seriously. Get these kids in footraces with their fellow elementary school kids.

Just look at those warm friendly brown eyes. How could you say no to them?

Yep same here exept the top of the mountains they say it almoast hit -50°C but the rest of the country is okay.This is how european winter should be and lets hope it shaves off as many muslim "refugees" as posible.

Don't go mountain climbing then user. I feel more sorry for my dog because he doesn't like to come out of his house in this weather.

Stay safe.

This is disgusting on so many levels. You can see the dopamine high in her face.