Refugee Crisis

Hey Sup Forums, I got a presentation on the refugee crisis due in a week. I need good,credible and convincing links and pics on why this "Refugees Welcome" shit is so degenerous.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime#Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)
mobile.twitter.com/apas/status/818784929874112513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If your teachers accept 'pics I found on Sup Forums' as a credible source for your presentation, you might as well flush your degree down the toilet tbqh

well people on Sup Forums can still post links+pics from a credible source into this thread, can't they?

well people can still post links+pics from a credible source into this thread, can't they?

If Wikipedia isn't allowed as a source, then cite the articles in the References section. These articles contain a lot of crime and terror-related stats.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime_in_Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime#Sweden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)

people can still post links+pics from a credible source into this thread, can't they?

Are you okay?

>No war
Lul

Yeah, No War and Ukraine, haha.

i hate mobile Sup Forums

i just wanna convince people that the image of refugees they have, is just build on information from a leftist, cuck state-media

Starting by calling it a "refugee crisis" won't get you anywhere. "Economic migrant crisis" is more appropriate if you don't want to employ the term "Invasion".

You might also want to read about the First country principle which disqualifies most migrants from refugee status in all Western countries.

If you want to denounce the hypocrisy and the censorship of the left-wing, simply state some events such as Cologne, the fact that there have been no recent statistics on rape/crime rate in Sweden to "avoid racist conclusion", etc.

There is no war

It hasn't been really hot since early 2015

So basically it'd be filled with pedos and jews.
Thanks god you faggots voted for Trump.

mobile.twitter.com/apas/status/818784929874112513

Right listen up, you can't just talk about how refugees are bad. You'll be called a racist and nobody will listen to you. You have to approach the concept from a liberal perspective and that means appearing pro third world. Instead of talking about the refugees cause harm to the receiving country, talk instead about how refugees leaving harms their home countries.

Research a concept called "brain drain." the basics are that western countries only accept the highly educated and rich from third world countries, leaving only the poor and uneducated in the host country. This means that the third world can never improve because the educated people leave.

Use this concept to argue that western countries accepting refugees is an anti third world ploy by corporations to keep a steady supply of exploitable cheap labour to serve their bottom line.

I'm assuming your in high school so angsty anti capitalist teenagers will eat this shit up.
Remember to maintain that your pro third world, don't mention anything racist or the leftist will use that to discredit everything you say.

Because they're coming from North Africa not Syria and have zero reason to be there

yes thats exactly what I mean. I just want to shatter the image they have, I am not trying to oppose them and win a following discussion.

Yes but i can't just tell them that.

Looking at this pics, and trying to imagine how they came about Sup Forums.. i think im more sympathetic to them.

I mean clearly some people asked this guy what his life was like back in Syria, and he whipped out these pictures as a sort of "yeah, that was me" moment.

Let's substitute the races to see how this would look through different eyes:

Imagine a nordic battle where some sort of neo-viking clan that still believed in thor was at war with other primitive clans in remote parts of say.. greendland or sometihng.

Given the violence, there are refugees, the refugees move into your nieghborhood and you ask norsebro what his life was like back in the old country.

And he shows you pictures of him standing over the corpses of some of the other tribe with a giant maul and viking helmet looking proud of his victory.

Surely in that setting this kind of thing wouldn't be the worse.