>YPG says 46 ISIL militants were killed in recent clashes in Raqqa
>US B-52 bombed Idlib, Syria, killing over 20 civilians
>SDF lost Jabaar Castle to ISIS
>Russia's General Staff: The liberating process of Rif Dimashq is ending up
>Syrian Army inflicts heavy damage on ISIL’s defenses in east Aleppo
>Large explosion rips through Qamishli in northeast Syria
>Syrian government ready to grant amnesty to militants
>Turkish Air Force kills 48 ISIS terrorists in east Aleppo: state media
>ISIL’s destruction of Hayyan Gas Company speeds up Syrian Army’s offensive operations near Palmyra
>Syrian Army reopens Homs-Salamiyah Road after cleansing area of jihadists

Previous Bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM
youtu.be/DKRoGHOb6LI
twitter.com/TRDiplomacy
youtube.com/watch?v=hq7ZLotmifw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM

Assad is a kafir

I think I'm the only Syrian here atm, if there's any question I can answer I'd be glad to.

Isn't this RARE?

Nth For Dead Commie Kurds and Fsa
Is there any niggers in Syria in Turkey we only have 5

Tell me my dear only Syrian if it's a good idea and why it's not

Can you be a refugee like Bana and blow Erdogan's brains out?

Then kill this argie:

are you the syrian from homs?
why the fuck do you guys keep making babies during a civil war?

? something something oats?
it works but is pretty stupid

that guy that shot up parliament but only killed one soldier, and there was some soldier getting run over on purpose in quebec and before that basically nothing. there was a CN tower bomb plot in 2006 that got uncovered by prolly some undercover agent bs like in the states

the Japanese were scary insane and if they thought about a flexible defense rather than leaving X amount of soldiers to garrison the island and fight till the death i wonder how much longer the pacific theater could have taken

I have only seen one in my entire life back when I lived in Damascus as a kid, he was probably from Sudan. Everybody in the street was eyeing him and smiling while the kids were shouting some heavy race shit.
No matter who this Damascusbro actually is, he will never contact AlMukhabarat or anyone related to them, we might like to come here and shittalk and whatnot but anything remotely serious will get us hanged from our balls my dear polak.

I want pita bread next time Sup Forumsski

Have you ever smoked weed/hashish, and is it any good? Is/was there nightlife?

Syria bro won't do that right?? I am a good goy
My favorite Shitposter

when is the last time you saw a dead body? mine was in 2000.

>Cartoonist Ali Ferzat has hands broken by Assad forces

member when assad was evil? :^)

Yeah that's me.
Country has a Muslim majority by a landslide, 99.99% of men are denied any sexual interaction before marriage, majority of schools after sixth grade are unisex, once those same men marry they are too horny to stop fucking and too stupid to pull out.

>I have only seen one in my entire life

20+ on this single day.
Fuck this shit.

>anything remotely serious will get us hanged from our balls my dear polak.

kinda sad senpai this whole site was built on being able to say and troll freely

Hmm I must think of another way of making homoSuheil visit our knitting taiwanese board.
Wew Onur you're not secular at all!

>Wew Onur you're not secular at all!
OH no my cover is blown!! I must change my costume.

I don't have any particular questions about Syria, but can you translate what these say? (they're apparently written by some refugee in a city nearby me)

>we only have 5
I call bullshit

Pacific theater was interesting. I would have def opted out though, Europe would have been a better choice and not as scary as fucking banzai. Related, on YouTube there is a documentary from the 80s about KFC in Japan and the American CEO gets so hammered he just keeps yelling Banzai in a room full of Japanese businessmen, fucking hilarious.

This thread needs more Dima I'm on mobile tho

Not on my watch~

name of city pls

Here decent Turkish example
youtu.be/DKRoGHOb6LI

I'm not applying for refugee status mostly because it's too risky and complicated and you get treated like shit by the public anywhere you go, and I have a plan to leave the country legally and with dignity. I'm also afraid that I'm too cowardice to kill anybody, especially somebody I don't care about.
Never smoked weed, a few friends of mine do, shit is too expensive for me, plus I doubt it'll feel good enough to be worth the price. Nightlife has always existed here, it's rare, but it's there.
Surprisingly enough during 6 years of war I have not seen a single dead body outside of TV and the Internet.

>true shut in neet
he's one of us guys.

Kauhava, according to Paavo Tajukangas' blogi.

REEEE
I thought kidnapping Polish girls ended when Ottoman Empire fell.
Guess I was wrong.
REEEEEEEEEEE

>Daesh regain control on Jaabar castle and Jaabar town

WHAT THE FUCK

wtf whos she info pls

This.
Unless we use skin whiter soap every day we look black

>UNESCO tells USAF to fuck off
>Kurds lose their shit and flee
>Daesh regain control on Jaabar castle and Jaabar town

trap right?

kek

>treated like shit by the public anywhere you go

It might be upsetting, being treated like shit (in Europe) is not only related to the refugee status, but to your skin color.

Keep your dignity and rebuild your nation, friendo. They are gonna need you. Weed ain't worth it if you need water/food... I remember looking at an ISIS magnzine and saw them burning Kurdish weed crops lmao

fags

At least it's not full of Muzzies.. Oh wait..
Not if you live here.
>Upper right:
Don't think that I'll forget you
>Left:
I am lost and the cure is your eyes
Since you left all is filled with distress
I miss you
>Lower right:
Memories
Memories
#Noon
>Left:
I just remembered our love.
>Lowest image:
#I am a leopard and I only feel unrest without you

This is all in badweian dialect btw, this guy is the definition of sand nigger.

What kurds want you to think happens:
>100,000 elite kurdish samurai folded a million times take Jaabar castle with inhuman speed

What really happens:
>Onur with a flip phone takes a selfie in Jaabar castle

Dumping some state funded Anti-Obongo / Anti-American propaganda

1/9

Kek I love civilized Syrians you're welcome here anytime

2/9

Dumping sponsors of terrorism

1/1

3/9

United States is the biggest enabler of global terrorism.

4/9

No it's actually kinda smart, because it's always the ENEMY who fucks things up, and not your incompetence.
Plebes will buy it.

5/9

I'll take that as a compliment.
I'm white, blonde, blue eyes..
Not my nation, has only provided me with a constant supply of shit since I was born, I can barely afford food to put in my mouth, my family is suffering from poverty and poor health, can't get decent education for me or my younger sibling.. This shit is not my nation, and I'm not wasting my time rebuilding what the Muzzies have fucked up only for them to fuck up again.
I appreciate that, hope to visit the US if I ever become rich one day.

I don't remember her name go to Sup Forums /tr/ post them this photo and ask them her name

6/9

Haha this one is funny. if you made these I would help you correct spelling errors

Thank you, appreciated. Kinda surprised to find out it's some kind of love poetry, but at least that's a lot better than if it had been death threats or Qur'an quotes

>I'm white, blonde, blue eyes..
Come to Poland, learn our language and impregnate our women pls
>United States is the biggest enabler of global terrorism.
You have no idea how right you are kek

Nope I didn't make these.

7/9

>black eyes & blue eyes
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

8/9

>black eyes
its dark brown famalam

9/9

twitter.com/TRDiplomacy

At least he got a peace prize.

no

>Obama failed to raise a reaction against these tests
I smell republican shilling

>tfw you're a thinner and slightly more handsome version of that guy
ALL ALONE
I WALK AWAY
LIKE EVERY DAY
SOMEWHERE OUT THERE

yes.

hitler won piece price as well right? :DDD

"Looking into Brown eyes is like looking up an arsehole."

Give me her address, i will liberate her before it's too late.

My favorite is when U.S. Officials say Iran is the greatest sponser of terrorism in the world, when was the last time a Shia ran a truck of tolerance into a market or an hero in a mall? Haven't ever. Really flipped my perspective when I was reading their wiki and the Hezbollah denounce the 9/11 attacks. There is a deep ideological difference in the two.
Best of luck, and I would gladly send some money or do a kickstarter if things get really bad for you. Sorry to hear that situation though. If you ever decide to visit or even immigrate, think about Allentown PA, it is a little Syria with a great community. Do you have any friends/family that have fled to Europe or the states?

youtube.com/watch?v=hq7ZLotmifw

Do you think after ISIS is defeated, turkey will come after Syria?

How many janissary descendants are left in Turkey do you think?

you should liberate yourself first famalam.

i counted them all, its 10.

Glad I could help. Although I'm also glad it's not Qur'an quotes, I have to say I would worry if I was a Finnish woman and this was directed towards me. Keep the goats and family members away from him for safety.
>impregnate our women pls
Wish I had the chance, probably gonna die here like some rotten fish.
Best of luck to you as well, I appreciate your kindness. I'm afraid I've tried mentioning kickstarters and whatnot here a very long time ago, but people just troll, call you a shell, moneywhoring sand nigger, etc.. And I've already been humiliated a lot growing up here so I didn't bother mentioning it again. I would definitely love to visit this town, however immigration or even visiting is impossible in my current situation. And unfortunately none of my family members or friends are outside of the country since the whole community I live around is quite poor.

i am sorry if i was too harsh.

You faggots are kidnaping our girls now
She has black eyes and hair actually but i can't manage find them she is pretty roachy

So that girl, that other girl, Onur and who else?

ISIS is like the Taliban, there's no certain point in time where you'll be able to say "ISIS has been defeated, completely."
They are going to be here for a very, very long time. As for the Turkey thing, it's not completely out of the question, however without proper reasoning to come into the country they will have the objection of the UN and thus have quite some hardships if they plan on doing so, wouldn't completely rule it out.

that girl, the other and onur arent janniseries.

I have lots of friends in Syria. A lot are atheists from Latakia and Tartus, others are Muslims from Aleppo and Damascus. They're all really cool guys. You're kind of a dick though. Really misrepresenting Syria here to appease the alt-right for some reason

Mehmet, my son...

Where is he lads?

really though. they all have slightly slant eyes. they dont look slavic.

>You faggots are kidnaping our girls now
Guilty as charged.

Hopefully things will look up in the near future. If things go to shit for you I think the anons here might be generous, you saying 10$ was a lot is crazy, I just spent 9$ on candy.
Kek the American says the Syrian is misrepresenting Syria, you're one of those support the moderate types
Girl with the red hair is cute i would hit it

Lurking in the dark, like a snake, waiting for a perfect moment to strike...

I'll be having one of those qt's though

Am I the only one here who supports the moderate rebels?

wheat skin best skin imho.

onur is some caucas turkmen ethnic group offspring. I can't remember the name - they have a republic in russia.

Checked.

>This guy

Syriabro, you have just made /sg/ great again! You are like a late christmas gift or something.