Keep in mind your sources

Argentina Yes!

>77% agree
I call bullshit on that

>Buzzfeed

but they polled a whole 9 people!

>why the Left hates Russia?
They were told to, and they obliged.

Obama was making fun of Romney for sabre-rattling against Russia in 2011. But that was before the Syrian war and the competition over natural gas pipelines that provided the motivation to paint Russia as an enemy.

9 people and all at a gay bar I guess

Bathrooms are divided by sex, not gender.

No, this is why.

should be lower for Russia they were just talking with their friends in Russia

what the fuck? we have 26% of such scum here?
no way it's more than 10%, fake poll.

>India
Of course they should. Everybody has freedom of movement in the public :^)

Russians stronk! They hate LGBT but they let Pootin rob them of their taxes and make them live in poverty! Such stronk!

Shut up tranny enabler, go suck on a pico de gallo.

why is only one of these discrimination? why not just have 1 bathroom for everyone?

The left hates them because they're not bending over for muslim pollution like good cucks

Because then women will whine about urinals.

Fake

Saged

>Turkey

A country split between degenerate bacha bāzī and degenerate secularism.

russia mad
becuz muslims taking over
chechnya, ingushetia, dagestan
chinks have this problem too

muslims ftw!

b/c I will happily piss all over the toilet seat of a unisex bathroom for spite.

>turkey
>%59
kek. no fucking way.

Because even as bad as men's rooms get, the women's rooms are ten times worse by the close of business.

Ottomans were pretty pro LGBT

but that means they will be checking your bulge while peeing

t. underage

This is true..

On the contrary, opposite to what the Russian people think about this matter, Putin seems very open to both islam and the gay, sad!

Leave BuzzFeed alone.

Kek

Fucking misogynist cis scum kys

Turks have been cutting off cocknballs for ever, but if some faggot wants to do it voluntarily all of a sudden that's fucked up?

Roach please.

>Turkey falls for the boipucci meme

since dark ages, duh

Transexuals here have dicks
I fucked 2 transexuals, their cocks are really huge. Also if you're feminine you can get fucked by them in the ass

Its survivor bias
Only people from russia to visit buzzfeed are faggots anyway

kill yourself

What's the matter, Ivan? Did you forget that we are not in 2015 anymore? Huilo will jail you if you tell me to kill myself.
t. your ally

kill yourself faggot

never change japen

Strange as it may be, responsible left accuses fringe left in a pro-russian sentiment. Jill Stein doesn't want to confront us.

We do not have problem with leftists outside the first world either, and even inside the EU - Spain's Podemos doesn't say anything unpleasant too loud, I haven't heard much from Corbyn.

Oh, yes. How terrible that Russia doesn't write a bunch of bullshit academic papers with bullshit p-values to make controversial research and get published.

>Iran has higher rate than Russia, France lesser than Canada, Poland is as cool as Japan
It must be English-language papers. We are tied to the German scientific sphere more than to the Anglo and have one of our own, just as the French and the Germans do.

The higher education is free in Russia and we have lots of """highly educated""" folks too.

>We
There's the whole problem with your society.

>your
What reaction do you expect? No, I have no relation to Russia and must agree with whatever retarded opinion (you) have?

I speak Russian language and happen to read books written in Russian. So sorry, there's some "we".

Your problem, to be precise.

>turkey >3
retarded poll discard

>77%

>"Somewhat agree"

WELL WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN BITCH? ITS A FUCKING YES OR NOT QUESTION. THEY CANNOT HALF GO INTO THE RESTROOM YOU LITTLE SHIT

Somewhat agree = I dont want Trannies to be able to go to the wrong room, but Im too scared to say so

went to barcelona and sitges last summer; you're pretty cucked spain-bro

> India
> Turkey
There goes the "being 3rd world makes you automatically redpilled" myth

>26% agree
What in the FUCK is this
Who did they survey, city libshits>

city libshits?*

Russians be like

>uhm what is a transgender?

Australia is a liberal shithole.

hahaha suck my dick Brazil and Mexico. Chile no existís!

I don't know what transgender is, but it sounds capitalist.

>Italian man finds out large cities are degenerate
More at 10.

there is only one gender! the human gender.

lel, Russia is 15% muslim

This is some stupid online pol probably on foreign site or something.
97% of Russians will be like:
>wtf?! what are you talking about? Ofc no!
Makes disgusted face and maybe throws a punch.

And british empire was mostly hindu

OMG KEKED

Why does India care? They don't use restrooms.

Because one has a slow line and the other has a fast line because men can use urinals. Fuck this women mad at waiting in line cause we have cocks nonsense. The women are just using the faggots to make us wait to piss

Well posted, sir.

>Argaytina