Why do redneck Conservashits vote against their own economic interests ?

Why do they cut their nose to spite themselves just so they can fuck over working class non whites too ? Most inbred rednecks work working class jobs and would benefit from Bernie sanders policies than Drumpfs plutocratic ones

>Why do redneck Conservashits vote against their own economic interests ?
because there are more interests than economic interests unless you're a jew

this is why Trump won. and Pluto ain't even a planet.

Drumpf got elected because of massive income inequality YET Conservashits are too unaware to acknowledge it

>Drumpf got elected because of massive income inequality YET Conservashits
you sure it wasnt because hillary was a terrible candidate?

>wonders why white working class folks refuse to support people that despise their very existantce and way of life.
Really animates my onion why rural conservative folks don't vote for suicidal leftist policy's that they see destroy city's on a regular basis.

I Wonder why Conservashits lack self awareness to realize they share a country with non whites and should be more emphatic to their struggles

>I wonder why people don't vote for my party or agree with me when I call them conservashits like an over grown baby.

Learn to banter , boy . I hear liberal insult on this board , you can take the dish too

>vote against their own economic interests

stopped reading there.

i'm no conservative, but every time i hear that arrogant "voting against your own best interests" bullshit, i instantly know i'm dealing with a pretentious and puerile brat.

get over yourself you tiny penis bitch lmao.

>insult a group of people
>wonder why they don't like you
>it's just banter bro

no you're just a pretentious numbskull that can't think for himself.

>CTR circlejerk thread

sage

Oh look, this post again.

>against their economy
>muh free health and college
It's ok tho we'll tax the 1%

Sounds like it's a valid argument if it keeps getting brought up and it Triggers you
Yea no SHIT

b8 by an idiot.

LOL.. 2 months ago this used to be CLR spam. Its like these reddit fags have a hidden stash of copypasta somewhere to shill their cuckery.

>outsourcing is in the working class' interests

Why is leftypol never in these threads? Are they another side of the same anti-white coin?

Hmm, the right wants to lower my taxes and spend less. The left wants to raise taxes to give to niggers and "refugees". Pretty hard choice there

>implying republicans didn't kick off neoliberalism under Reagan

>pic
During Trump's campaign he had rallies and talked to some normal people occasionally, Hillary didn't

>text
I benefit from lower taxes
I benefit from cheaper healthcare and not being forced to buy it
I don't benefit from higher taxes
I don't benefit from subsidizing college
I don't benefit from free healthcare
I don't benefit from putting taxes towards war and helping Wall Street

>implying Reagan pushed for anything like the TTP

Is it bad to attack commies for being inconsistent on this issue? Why do you defend them?

Iam not for TPP . Iam a Berniecrat

Try again

bernie is pro TPP

So you want to mimic the Nodic Model by having high and convoluted corporate tax, when the nodic model has low and simple corporate tax but high personal tax? All of the scandinavian counties are somewhat lax on regulations and none of them have a minimum wage set by the state. Go for it.

>Picrelated
>europe

More like china

Their struggles are entirely within their own mind and bodies.

If niggers weren't statistically 6x more likely to murder and rape, then their lives would be easier.

But that isn't the case because niggers.
Also Jews.

telling working whites they need to pay welfare to a bunch of unemployed niggers that are somehow less privileged than they are is exactly why you'll never win another election

Dont intelligent libcucks with good jobs vote against their economic interests when they vote Dems due to highers taxes and so on? Please explain why its ok for them to 'cut off their nose to spite their face'

>Make this thread when it comes to Cruzites
>Remake this thread when it comes to Trump even thought their economic plans are almos diametric
>Put words in people's mouths

>When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide