Even If there is a small nerve of head cut, do you probably die? I have vein cut threat

Even If there is a small nerve of head cut, do you probably die? I have vein cut threat.
Btw
>I'm a Kurd and turkroach hater, I fulled Sup Forums with Anti roach posts, then My relatives realized I'm in Sup Forums, what is that If I had two big sounds in my head back, But a lot of fear came with it before it happened. don't advice me why I did bitching in Sup Forums, accurate answer make you big fact doctor.

wut

>I'm a Kurd
stopped right there
hope you die

kot

Do you have a last wish?

if you lived long enough to type that post you'll be fine

Cutting your own throat is extremely difficult. If you try it you will almost certainly fail, and then either survive with a big stupid scar signifying that you're an idiot or die horribly or infection over the course of weeks

yeah buddy you probably have about four hours left... six at most

go find some explosives for your final mission abu hajjar

kurd are fine, turks are Nein !

They think I have donkey vein because of my lurk on Sup Forums. lel

how are you so proud to be a disgusting kurd, when your culture literally is honour killing you for going on a website

you had this coming dickhead

I mean the threat of cutting veins by injection when I was a sleep. because there where an injection sign when I woke up.

everyone have this threat that is why there is anonymous dude. so what is the use of anonymous? It's not not a simple website as I am villager and they say It's villagers website that people putting their mom ass, also It's shitskin area not only Kurds are like that dude...

Jesus man good luck. Sounds fucked.

they shot you .

you're dead

this is heaven

What the fucking fuck are you even talking about?

Also anybody have any idea what is it when your brain is jumping like it comes out? because it happened after the said big beat sound.

t. Roach

There where two big beat sound of my head back I thought It is cutting of nerves due to injection.. Isn't it a common figure that shitskins cutting donkey veins on people when they do somethiing like a donkey. Sup Forums considered donkey here.

No kidding. Get advice.

you`re a good boy

Lel

Kek
Just convince them this site hates Jews and that we organize gas chambers

What the actual fuck man, leave your village and try to find a new home.

Hope you really survive whatever they'll try to do. My best bet is to go to travel to Russia and integrate. Maybe become part of the military to purge sunii degenerates.

You're not going to die.
If you are bleeding take some of the blood and make a small puddle and draw a tiny circle in it with your finger.
If the blood becomes red and yellow then see a doctor or kill who whoever did this to you.
If the blood is yellow and red then you're probably going to die.

yeah you fucking kurd-supremacist, when have you heard of the last turk honour killing?

fucking walk over us look at yourself first

elini versen, kolini isterler o.c

naw you're fine, heads blead like a motherfucker.

put enough pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding and allow it to clot, then keep it clean until it heals.

Kaka, bessa.

Cut this shit out esse.

What the fuck am i reading.

This is donkey af.