>meanwhile literally elect a celebrity as president

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbFbzvk_En0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf I hate Trump now.

>I know nothing about politics
>complains about politics

hahah epic meme bro you just totally rektd OP

I guess if you're qualified enough to be elected President, you're qualified enough to talk politics.

wtf i hate Trump now.

>i hate my celebrity president
>lets listen to what these celebrities have to say about fixing it
You just proved our point, you dumb kike.

Holy fuck you're fucking retarded.

>i hate celebrities thinking their opinions matter when it comes to politics, fucking hollywood kikes

>also btw my celebrity candidate's opinions matter so you guys need to respect them

Trump is not solely a celebrity.

Yeah he's a steak salesman and professional scammer too

Wtf I hate op now

Ami doing it right

Is that real? So much for their doctoral degrees in political science, I suppose.

Also turned $1 mil into $8 bil, or an increase of 8000 times. Remind me what argument there is against having a businessman when we are $20 trillion in debt

Oh yes this was on CNN the day before election

I hate celebrities that talk about shit that doesn't affect them, not politics in general

Like when celebrities talk about being more accepting of refugees. None of these people are going to feel the negative aspects of accepting a million third world nigger muslims, so they can fuck right off back to their protected bubbles

It doesn't even add to 100%. They're really selling garbage at these universities nowadays.

those degrees are being sold in kilograms

>Fakes emotion on camera
>Builds billion dollar multinational business empire
One of these things is not like the other

Celebrity running for office =/= Celebrity heaping shit on someone running for office. Peter Garret being a front-bench minister? Fine. B-list celeb on qanda telling me to vote Greens? Fuck off cunt.

One has become a success in the real world with real face to face situations.

One gets paid to perform fake face to face situations.

Can you see a difference now?

haha we won. u mad?

"Tremmp ess pruhpuhgondo" literally the entire media has been bashing trump for fucking ever, we all know Hillary's a criminal yet the entire media is supporting her. Tell me again what propaganda is, fuckface

Who the fuck said celebrities should stay out of politics?

youtube.com/watch?v=sbFbzvk_En0

Also, didn't Hillary try to get Beyonce and Jay-Z on her side?