Where were y'all two weeks ago?

Where were y'all two weeks ago?

Well most likely we didn't even hear about this, i guess he didn't stream it live on facebook and it trended massively online.

Also fapping.

why do americans bring race into every single headine?

fuck that kid, lock him up. Unlike niggers I don't jump to the defense of every criminal of the same skin color as me.

Probably going to cry soon, for no discernible reason. Emotions all over the place, after I thought I was doing ok. Maybe it's because I saw Him again. Minutes afterwards my heart was still racing, unpleasantly so. If I go to the Dennys on Friday then he might be there on shift. Maybe we could talk behind the retaurant, if it's not too loud...I could lick his foreskin, So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

it's only brought into the headline when (((((((they)))))))) find it convenient to their narrative

where was BLM 2 weeks ago?

i would expect BLM to be all over this but they aren't.

Probably shitposting on Sup Forums. Why do you ask?

Why not?

That's a British paper dumbass leaf

most of the time its not relevant

should the headline say if hes a patriots fan or not?

Didn't see the video of this. It went viral?

>Where were y'all two weeks ago?
Did he target him because he was black?
Did he call him a nigger, say "fuck Obama, fuck black people" while doing it?

If not, then it's retarded to compare it to what happened in chicago.

>Americans can't write for a british website
dumbass burger

>conveniently ignores the other two replies that BTFO him for my shitpost
leaf....

which replies?

Hazing incident =\= Hate crime. Maybe if he didn't go to a school full of cow fucking faggots he wouldn't have been fucked like one

Is the editor who approved it also an American?

hurr durr durff durfjkd

>Americans will go to a British website to find news stories
Stop posting

>Is the editor who approved it also an American?
is the printer that printed it also made in america?

>hurr durr durff durfjkd
what?

>Americans will go to a British website to find news stories
where did i imply that? and OP did anyway, so you're wrong

has common core ruined you burgers brains this badly?

At my friends house. When i came back their was for niggers torturing a special needs kids and millions of black defending that action because of the article you post. Here is the difference niggers don't understand. Nobody support what he did unlike black people that support what they did. Their are tones support what the feral apes this.

Here is the typical defence of what the niggers did:
Shift focus by posting article related and claim we support this when we don't
When that does not work you people bring up dylan roof and claim we support him when we don't. At least Dylan has balls enough to accept what he have done, niggers never does and blame whitey
When that does not work the slave card comes up.
When black people speaks out against the torture tons of niggers call those people coons and stuff and say the kid deserved it.

Blacks are hoping for a racewar they can't win since they are to busy killing each other over street corners.

>is the printer that printed it also made in america?
The editor has personal agency and responsibility within the company that published this article. An inanimate object has neither, silly leaf.

How do you rape someone with a coat hanger? Did he tie it to his dick or what?

rape = penetration

it's why you can be charged with rape for fingering a drunk slut behind a dumpster or how they charge people with rape of an infant (they're not putting a dick in them you idiots, not all of them)

>an American wrote an article
>uhhh but a non-American works at the newspaper so the article isn't by an American!

It didn't make the news for some reason

>I am a retard and I have no idea what an editor does in a media outlet
>I am also too stupid and lazy to google it
leaf

>the existence of an editor magically overrides the nationality of the author of an article
burger

Dipshit didn't stream it on Facebook. He's getting publicized about it, and also took a plea deal, meaning he's still guilty.

Trust me, he's gonna get lynched.

>editor approves a race baiting article title
>this somehow does not matter at all
rake

JESUS FUCK CAN YOU FUCKNUTS NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DAILYMAIL.COM AND DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

On Sup Forums reading you bitch about this headline.

The article's title from lefty to normal translation

>white guy got ACCUSED of some random Arab/ shit, but was deemed innocent of the crime

so why does it matter?

its a .co.uk article written by an american

For a minute there I misread that they charged him for raping dude telepathically

no u

>high school
>mentally disabled black

wow
just wow

talking about niggers ganging up on an innocent white dude, you?

wew thanks for this pic familia, this is good redpill fuel

>Daily Mail
>lefty

They literally supported Adolf Hitler

You claim its only americans who put race in headlines, but the british media outlet and british editor who gave him a platform and approved the article also put it in the headlines. Have you already forgotten your original claim leaf?

celebrating

>You claim its only americans who put race in headlines
when did i do this?

Pics or it didn't happen!

itt

where?

in this thread u nerd

feel free to point to the post you retarded burger

common core really has done irreversible damage

This. Fuck that kid. He is going to grow up to be a fucking serial pedo rapist and needs to be fucking removed.

but i have no hands to point on the internet you dumb leaf

> Plea deal (admitting guilt)
> Dindu Nuffin (Not admitting guilt)

That's what plea deals do. You plead guilty for lesser terms to keep the trial short and save the county money. When you won't admit to guilt cuz you dindu, then you don't get plea deals.

Lynch him then.

If you can rape a nigger with a coat hanger you'd better be kept off jail...

youre a stupid motherfucker. kys

>in plea deal

There we go.

He was accused, not found guilty

>plea deal
Where's the mystery?