3 M I L L I O N

3 M I L L I O N

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure it was 12 gorillion, stay in line goyim or else I will unleash my wrath.

muh 3 gorillion. LOL

kike losers always like to muh' about some x million of something.

We need to meme this.

>cheat
>still lose

SOROS SHILL

CHECK MY ID 000

Could you imagine if it was another way around and Hillary won by a couple thousand votes. There would be a revolution.

>3 MILLION ILLEGALS AND CRIMINALS

MEXICO DIRECTLY INTERFERED IN OUR ELECTORAL PROCESS

OVER 4 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM MEXICO VOTED IN OUR ELECTION IN AN EFFORT TO STOP DONALD TRUMP FROM WINNING THE PRESIDENCY

M U H 3 G O R I L L I O N V O T E S

muh 3 gorzillion

stay mad trumptard.

...but we won...

and we get to make fun of you when your cries of the gorillions fall on deaf ears...just like the juden.

This is Pakistan.

Pakistan has a population of 200 million, approaching half the population of the US.

It is Close to 100% Muslim and pederasty is rampant.

Tomorrow it becomes a member of the United States of America.

Still want the election to be decided by the popular vote?

Those 3 million extra votes are the best thing that could happen to Trump.

Now the left rather than go through some introspection, cleaning house and becoming stronger, will hold to their convictions because "we actually won the election, its the system that its broken!".

They'll remain smug and confident, they will not moderate their discourse and they will triple down on identity politics.

actually you lost. by about 3 million.

>approaching half the population of the US.
>approaching

>Haha, you idiot It's only 40% of the US! Point invalidated
Yeah I'm sure California and New York wouldn't vote for a black, Muslim Democrat candidate.

Is that why she is president?

Where is your God now?

gee dang golly, i wonder how those votes came into existence

how can we be mad the left is tearing itself a new asshole and the trump arrival is less than a fortnight

gee I guess this means that Clinton is our president elect and will be inaugurated in ten days time, then

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH
KLUMPF BTFO

W A Y W A R D

M E X I C A N S

I N

T H E

U . S .

I L L E G A L L Y

You stupid little cuck. Your Russian Puppet is no match for Slay Queen Hillary. She will be pulling all the strings to get what we want. So eat your dinner and don't make me say it twice :)

CALIFORNIA

>6 million goyim.
Why can't I math 6 million from 450k drop in jewish population
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432

You merely won the battle drumpftard. But the war has been won the MADAM PRESIDENT.