"Hillary would have caused WW3"

>"Hillary would have caused WW3"

Yes because letting a foreign adversary (RUSSIA) swing our election won't disrupt the current peaceful world order.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhmILaM4caA
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-09/soros-backed-hedge-fund-glen-point-loses-in-first-trading-year
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So ww3 would have been better than what you guys did around the world for decades?

the west became degenerate and you will now only exist to serve the based gods, that are your new slav overlords. No need to thank us

SOROS SHILL

Hillary would have not caused ww3.

Turkey shot down russian planes and killed a russian ambassador this year and not only that it did not cause world war 3, russia did not even attack turkey back

>We'll just keep repeating this bullshit until people believe it
No one cares you stupid faggots.
YOU LOST
YOU LOST EVERYTHING
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO LOSE ANY MORE THAN YOU LOST BECAUSE YOURE LOSERS

Russia didn't do shit. Hilldawg is just pissed her lifelong plot to become the first female president failed and is grasping wildly at straws to explain it rather than face the reality that she's an unlikable cunt

i love this pepe so much

Hillary would have setup her no-fly zone, made it abundantly clear to the Russians that their fun in Syria is over and then they would have pissed off back to Russia. People here like to pretend Putin would have flew over the no-fly zone just because he's le awesome, but he would not call the "start a war with the US" bluff.

(You)

Evil. Bad person.

where's proof? her buddy Obama is trying to start WW3 as we speak

>Trump has no chance!
>FUCK TRUMP ALL YOU GUYS WILL BE CRYING AFTER THE ELECTION!
>fucking idiots you let Russia control you

Why do people continue on when Trump is already about to be president? Honest question. I mean all it literally is every day is
>russia hacked, russia hacked, russia hacked....emails..what emails?

>swing the election by exposing how criminal over 50% of the government is to the public
>bad for the American people
ok, Hilary

Trump will cause WW3 with China.
And this fucking board is ok with it.

>peaceful world order

they did.

youtube.com/watch?v=dhmILaM4caA

> doing the job the media is supposed to do is now called disrupting the election

You leftist faggots have dug yourself into a hole so deep you just want to keep digging to you come out the other side.

Kike

>lacks maturity so spouts a child-like opinion
That's nice sweetie. Why don't you go play while the adults talk, hm?

>Yes because letting a foreign adversary (RUSSIA) swing our election won't disrupt the current peaceful world order.

Nice Fake News

how did russia do anything to our ellection? ive not seen anything other than people saying russia hacked the election.

>peaceful world order

Amazing, the balance of power in the world isnt this bad since cold war, thanks to hillary in great part.

>peaceful world order

the past 8 years has been riddled with so much war and famine that this statement only seals trump another 4 years.

Fuck off. No seriously, fuck off.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-09/soros-backed-hedge-fund-glen-point-loses-in-first-trading-year

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

>Establishes "No fly zone"
>We still fly
>Do nothing
I think I've seen this before

Fuck off, Shill. Sage goes in all fields.

>id
>fU
Even KeK agrees OP needs to go.

>maintain independence from government
please tell me more about the UAV bomber you keep in your garage

>current peaceful world order

What are you taking, i want some.

Still waiting on proof that Russia did anything.

still waiting for you to take that slav dick out of your mouth

>peaceful world order

>same post numbers
I thought i was replying to myself for a second there

>It's Russia's fault that Hillary and the DNC are corrupt, and that same corruption being exposed is somehow worse than their acts of corruption.

>1 post by this ID

if Russia is competent enough to swing our elections I'm fine with them being in charge rather than liberals, honestly

DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE THAT RUSSIA HACKED SHIT.

Quite frankly, we'd probably be nearing WWIII if Hillary had won.

Putin gambled that Trump was going to win. Putin saw that Trump was the favorite. So Putin tossed the Rothschilds out of his central banking system, knowing that it would only work if Trump got elected. Since then, you've seen the rise in the vilification of Russia and Putin and the systematic blame of Putin and Russia for every ill: Hacking elections, Syria, ISIS, tension in Europe, whatever. That's all just the Jews threatening Putin with war if he doesn't let them control the issue of his currency.

(((They))) are trying to back Putin into the same corner they backed Hitler into when he nationalized Duetche bank. If Hillary had won, it would have been "The Ruble, or WAR." But Putin was smart and guessed right. All Putin has to do is avoid war until Trump takes power and we might see what a major world power can do when it seizes control of it's own currency. Hopefully they succeed and other western countries follow.

Trump knows all of this, too. But he's pretending he doesn't. The Jews don't know if he is a complete moron or a diabolical genius. I think me and Putin are both guessing the latter.

HEBREW OVEN DODGER SHILLS PLEASE GO

Hey you! Finally you found the correct pepe color! Goood for you!

> Nerd virgins

and we would got away with it if not for you meddling fatburger