Why is this board such a fucking pleb storm? You don't have any arguments beside "cuck" or "KEK KEK KEK" or "joos!"...

Why is this board such a fucking pleb storm? You don't have any arguments beside "cuck" or "KEK KEK KEK" or "joos!". Leftist are well educated people who know what they're talking about. Do you fuckers even read any philosophers?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, you're right. You're clearly too smart for this board and shouldn't waste any more time here.

that kid looks either severely autistic or completely emotionally neglected.

>cuck

kekekek
juice!

>implying kek isn't the Egyptian god of chaos that we have manifested through the internets

>implying cuck isn't an accurate description of the general progressive mindset

>implying he Jews in the media and the financial word aren't trying to fuck over the Goya of the west

He looks like 5'-10 10 year old looking at an audience of kike subhuman manlets.

You clearly know what it feels like to be too intelligent to post on Sup Forums, why not head on over to /lgbt/ or /sci/ like the smart person you are?

never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I agree with the lack of arguments in here, but please, define "well educated". When leftiest read a stat that doesnt fit their idea of the world they start ranting and screaming "racist" and all kind of shit. So, please, what does well educated means to you?

reading sociology books or atleast political or philosophical, most of you fags get your info from blumpfs twitter tantrums

Wtf i hate Sup Forums now!

the majority of this board uses cherry picked facts and makes horseshit conclusions, yet they believe they're better than the very media outlets they decry when it comes to talking about news

But i read the only good book in the world

Nigger.

>reading leftist propaganda brainwashing makes you more educated

Kek

>Oh My!
Whacha doin' rabbi?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

you guys are pathetic

Niggers get out
OUT OUT OUT

Gr8 b8 m8

Leftists have NO arguments. They are anti-data, anti-science and anti-truth.

Just look at Meryl Streep spreading FAKE NEWS that DJT mocked a disabled reporter or that he would deport all the legal immigrants at the Globes.

They won't face up to simple statistics like the links between race and IQ, impulsivity and crime.

Their arguments boil down to, "Are you KIDDING me?! Trump is literally Hitler! The NYT said so!"

Sage in all fields.

>you dont subscribe to my liberal ideology
>bigot racist uneducated hitler

really woke me up

Most of us get our info from facts of the world and things that don't add up and the obvious contradictions of the left

Trumps twitter is just a bantz goldmine and nothing you say will ever make yur worthless sociology (cultural marxism) worth a damn as far as education or anything else goes

Not every sociology, political or philosophical book is good reading. There are lots of books that only serve the sjw agenda. Just like there are lots of books that only serve the natsoc agenda.

You need to be able to understand what the hell are you reading. Having bullshit facts is not education. Having feelings for some kind of issues, is not being educated.

True, is like seeing a "SJW bizarro". They both have rants about the smallest things and both feel that they are better than the other counterpart.

Sad!

Such as?

>Polish intellectuals

Sociology!!!

What, do you have a degree in gender studies as well?

Learn 2 science

>won the election
we already won the biggest nationwide argument. We're licensed to cuck&kek ANYBODY into the dirt now, bitch.

Please send address for the Straight Pence Force, i'm sure you're a lil fag in need of some ECT, and i'll even be your voluntary ECT caretaker.

>tfwtoointelligent.jpg

You deserve a decent argument.

>Sociology
Well it's a problematic field of study considering 30% of the field are avowed marxists. Meaning anything that comes out from the field that is properly peer reviewed must in the least cater to Marxists. Furthermore the scientific method behind many practices are dubious at best. They don't regulate parameters well and consider varied answers to problems.

>Philosophy and Political Philosophy
First of all you are assuming that Sup Forums is one person which is not the most valid logical basis. Take for example I'm a Theology major and being one have read quite a bit philosophy that said there is a difference between grasping a topic and being well read. Some people innately grasp the point, the power of a philosopher's argument and others are blind to meaning. My point is that "well-read" shouldn't be the qualification of justified argumentative skill or the power of your opponents arguments.

Your overarching problem is that you assume that Sup Forums is a place for constructive argumentation. The argument is constructed over the time you lurk, as in the reason "Kek" is a common response is that an accumulated answer to your question has been either implicitly or explicitly answered previously. Therefore when the term "lurk more" is a more profound statement than initially assumed.