Poor drumpfy :'-(

Poor drumpfy :'-(

noisey.vice.com/en_uk/article/donald-trump-a-tremendous-loser-has-no-famous-friends-sad

ukraine is rightful Russian clay

he has an entire board of friends.

I only have like one or two famous friends. Am I a tremendous loser too?

Entire board of losers and virgins.

>No famous friends
He has one. I'm sure you've heard of Vladimir Putin. He's going to be president of your country in a few months.

Famous people are pretty much assholes in real life. There are exceptions, but having a stable of 'famous friends' is not a very good litmus test of success. Truman Capote found that out BIGLY.

>has no famous friends
You mean he has no overrated, untalented pieces of kike shit for friends? Sad!

yeh what a loser he only just became the president of the USA, is a billionaire and owns 100s of businesses around the world but part from that hes such a loser.

Isn't he friends with Kanye though?

>doesnt have any famous friends
>is 100's of times more famous than any Hollywood play pretend adult

Wow its nothing sage for shitty thread

>retards still don't understand that's why we like him

>implying this past election year didn't prove that nobody gives a fuck about what celebrities think about the world outside their bubble

Dont forget Usher

RIP in piss Urine

>Poor drumpfy :'-(
>Has the Presidency of the USA

lol :^)

>known leftist shills come out against trump
>drumpf has no friends

>vice

guaranteed clickbait shill

Shit article. But the insult of the article isn't just that he has no celebrity friends but that he desperately wants them and doesn't have them. Which is wrong imo.

Is this an actual extract from one of his books?

The more extracts I read from his books, the more I think he really is /ourguy/

>noisey
>vice

bunch of faggots who haven't produced a decent article or documentary in aeons. noisey especially, all I've ever seen of that shithole is hipsters who think they're Sup Forums journos giving their plebeian opinions on black metal

>Ukraine
No such thing.

It's from Art Of The Deal

>not having a bunch of "progressive" virtue signaling rich entertainers, with 0 political knowledge, as friends.
>implying that's a bad thing

Fugg I should've voted 4 her m8's.