What's the Hillary timeline like?

What's the Hillary timeline like?

A lot better than shit timeline. Why was I born?

>What's the Hillary timeline like?
Most of them end in dystopic futures, either due to world war 3 or CERN monopolies on time travel

I imagine it's mostly fire and the faints echoes of "WE WUZ KAAAANGZ" by now.

That tweet gave me the heebie-jeebies

Also, some possibilities end with Globalist taking control of the world by creation of a NWO

In the Hillary timeline, all of Sup Forums weeps and wishes Sup Forums would save the internet from the SJW takeover.

The Hillary timeline is like the adult link timeline in Ocarina of Time.

If you have any doubt that HC is the better candidate you must be mentally handicapped.

Trump has zero experience or even qualification to even be a senator, let alone the motherfucking president.

The only reason I was shilling, shit posting and rooting for Trump was for the lulz.
When I saw him getting elected on tv I had my heart beating like crazy. Never would I have thought Americans are that stupid.

A CIA-backed coup in Moscow failed. As a response Putin has recalled the Russian ambassador to several NATO countries. Imminent nuclear threat. President-elect Clinton just made her first speech since winning and she didn't even address the heating up of tensions. She just talked about feminism to a bunch of dikes at Oberlin.

K Merkel

Even more Jews in the government then under Trump

Here's why I recorded with my phone from the other timeline. I keep phasing back and forth for some reason.

Massive air battles over Aleppo.
People being arrested everywhere for being mean on the internet.
Sup Forums is mostly empty except for the bot posters spamming Hillary pepes.

Go to sleep if you want to find out.

Man, South Africa is a shithole no matter what timeline you jump to i guess.

Where are you goobers coming from with this crap?
"Experience to be a senator"

You shot the "experience matters" thing all to hell 8 years ago becase Obama gave pretty speeches.

Now the cat is out of the bag and experience does not matter. Like that whole fake news thing. You can't take it back.

WWIII has already ended. There were no winners.

Quite frankly, we'd probably be nearing WWIII if Hillary had won.

Putin gambled that Trump was going to win. Putin saw that Trump was the favorite. So Putin tossed the Rothschilds out of his central banking system, knowing that it would only work if Trump got elected. Since then, you've seen the rise in the vilification of Russia and Putin and the systematic blame of Putin and Russia for every ill: Hacking elections, Syria, ISIS, tension in Europe, whatever. That's all just the Jews threatening Putin with war if he doesn't let them control the issue of his currency.

(((They))) are trying to back Putin into the same corner they backed Hitler into when he nationalized Duetche bank. If Hillary had won, it would have been "The Ruble, or WAR." But Putin was smart and guessed right. All Putin has to do is avoid war until Trump takes power and we might see what a major world power can do when it seizes control of it's own currency. Hopefully they succeed and other western countries follow.

Trump knows all of this, too. But he's pretending he doesn't. The Jews don't know if he is a complete moron or a diabolical genius. I think me and Putin are both guessing the latter.

You gotta admit, it's almost poetic justice how every precedent Obama set besides demeanor is now a bad thing because Trump inherits it

>Experience no longer the big plus it used to be
>If you want to pass something and Congress doesn't like it, executive orders are a blank check
>Surveillance and drone strikes of anybody you please due to expansion of programs and laws

If they'd simply elected Hillary in 08 none of this would have happened, but instead they turned a blind eye to Obama until he's now forced to give an executive branch with unprecedented power to the liberal Antichrist.

>TPP passes
>pharm companies finally can fight back against the anticompetitive price control measures of eurofag health service systems. >first drugs are dropped off the list of medications those systems will cover, then various privatization measures are implemented to "control costs"
>Americans have no reason to envy the health care systems of other countries by 2025
>clinton's globalist masters party like it's 1999

Many dead. Too many dead.

White males would be lined up in the street to be castrated, females are being hurded onto vast interracial breeding camps.

[Comment has been censored due to new US hate speech regulations]

source of pic?

so her timeline has the best games??

>Hillary timeline
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>existence

die ponyfucker

That's not a pony, you cosmic tier autist.

Canada becomes a super power after USA is destroyed by Russia

Ever play any of the fallout series? I imagine thats what it would be like

Its from some anime from a few years back.

PSG Season 2 when

>it starts out not so bad in the beginnings.
>the general conses is it not actually that bad and shes basically just obongo and continuing his policy.
>meanwhile amercia is deteriorating even more than it already is.
>recently she named merkel and germany their closest ally.
>2 years in office and things are taking an abrupt change in general
>anti family policies are implemented
>stats that allow the arming of citizens are now under martial law until every household has gotten rid of their firearms
>that program that settles people from shit neighborhoods into suburbs and nice places with predominately whitepople gets picked up full speed
>this time even into wealthy and elite neighborhoods
>suddenly millenials and rich white people that never had to deal with actual real scum have them live just across their homes
>jews are the first ones to flee america slowly but surely so the goyim dont notice
>white populace laments not voting trump
>everyone caught with this is sent to jail for the night to have a one on one with by the "peacekeepers" and then have to server community service in black neighborhoods to build up a tolerance for multiculturalism
>white flight is happening all across america
but where do they flee to Sup Forums?
cant come to germany or europe for that matter. same shit that happens there is happening here.
cant go to shitskin countries cause they will skin you alive.
asians hate whitey too.
what will we do Sup Forums?
why did we elect hillary?

BILLIONS DEAD!

dis not a pone you stupid nord

yesss give me the (you)s

never.
gainax confirmed it.
the giant blueballing cliffhanger at the end was intended.

It's Stocking from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

Sup Forums is butthurt crying "RIGGED!" while the United States is on course to preserve its grip on power in Europe and its commitment to free trade while Reagan smiles upon us all from his place in heaven.

Kneesocks is best girl.

"I was merely pretending to be retarded."

Fucking brain yourself.

Internment camps are being set up across America, the economy is worse than ever, TPP has gone through, most of our rights are gone, and a war with Russia is about to start.

Canada but global

God bless this timeline

It's already ended, because she got everyone important killed in WW3

Don't mind me, just posting from Ron Paul timeline.

BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS DEEEAAADDD!!!

What could have been.

We all know the Ron Paul Timeline would've converged with the Bernie Sanders timeline in 2016. Hard shift left post-Paul.

I am so tired of people thinking Trump is stupid because of how he speaks or his mannerisms or whatever. The guy fucking destroyed the establishment, bent them to his will, and made them all bend the knee. He knows what he's doing.

It looks just like the bad future in terminator

Probably at war with the whole world already

...something like that.

DAHNALD!

I'M IN HER DIMENSION, DAHNALD...THE BERENSTAIN DIMENSION

I'M ON A MISSION TO *BZZZSSSSHHHTTT* OBTAIN THE DELEGATES OF THIS TIMELINE...IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO ENSURE THE UNIVERSES DON'T COLLIDE WITH THE RIGHTEOUS BERENSTEIN DIMENSION

WISH ME LUCK DAHNALD *BZZZZZZSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

nuclear

Been listening to this band for years. One of my favorites of all time. They're apparently called Broken Social Scene, but all this time until just this morning, I've known them as Broken Social SCIENCE. Once I learned it was "Scene" and not "Science", I just felt lost and confused. I'm not saying I entered a new timeline but it sure feels like I did.

see pic because Sup Forums's spam detection is fucking retarded

source pls

Wrong animu senpai

With millions of death (white people ofc).

we cannot know that which has never taken place.
just be happy for now, but be aware that this war is far from over

Steins;Gate

That's animu, not a pony. However, the artist is a confirmed ponyfucker.

Yeah, nah. You're just a spaz.

Good taste.

Tfw trump timeline

Hillary declared war on Russia within 6 months

Sometime later, a ceasefire is declared due to catastrophic loss of life on both sides.

Hillary's plan all along as the majority of straight, white men died in the conflict, leaving America vulnerable.

Hillary molds America to her overlord's desires.

George Soros dies that Christmas.

Hillary renames Christmas as Soros Remembrance Day, makes it a mandatory holiday.

Pushes a radical leftist agenda; destroys U.S. borders, gays have more rights than heteros, pedophilia is normalized.

Civil War 2.0.

Martial Law. All dissidents are sent to re-education camps.

Underground resistance led by Mattis forms.

Resistance fails, Mad Dog Mattis doesn't want to see his nation like this. Wants a put America down with dignity.

Leads a successful final assault on several nuclear launch facilities. Launch all available nukes on several cities around the world. Beijing, Shanghai, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Tehran, Pyongyang, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, etc.

Global nuclear exchange ensues
---------------T I M E L I N E--------------
-----------------C E A S E D-----------------

>Launch all available nukes on several cities around the world
Truly the Saint of Chaos we all deserve

Nuclear war, horrible suffering, Clinton sits safely in her bunker while you and your loved ones die in the streets

>I made the mistake of joining up before the electorate put their vote in
>Got a job as a pilot in the Navy as opposed to the intel job I actually wanted
>Knocked up some bitch from HS accidentally
>No chance of getting back together with the love of my life
>We wound up going to war with Russia
>Hated myself for serving such an evil woman, and making such amateurish, stupid mistakes in my personal life
>Eventually became pretty wealthy
>Somehow I was able to go back in time

I'm still not sure how it happened. I'm thinking I must've gone back in time somehow, but I can't remember for the life of me how I did it.

Do you think ted cruz is fighting the good fight in shillary's timeline? Where is YEB? What happened to our trumpenfuhrer in that timeline? Did we end up in WW3 vs russia, fighting trench warfare?

Im scared to kno what might've happened to this timeline if our fuhrer wasn't rightfully elected

You guys don't get it. The Berenstein timeline is the one where Hillary wins. The Berenstain timeline is the one where Trump wins.

Nevertheless, good luck, Soarin' Ted.

rural and suburban retards chimping out