Why are black people so hypocritical?

Why are black people so hypocritical?

HAH! Bitch got rekt.

did the nigger respond?

Oy vey! Germany is a mixed nation of immigrants.

propaganda from an international clique

It's almost as if a naturally white country has white media

/thread.

Oy vey Müller looks like you need more enrichment trucks!

Delicious answer.

Does blocking count as responding?

>writes for BuzzFeed
No surprise there.

why is idris elba on 2 covers?

Because they love the victim-role.

sorry.. did you say operation double standards?

What's the point of diversity desu. It does absolutely nothing but cause issues.

Also that bitch is Rwandan garbage. Get genocided.

Because blacks want to benefit from the world that whites have created while openly demonizing them, which is an attempt to deflect from having to admit that blacks can't create anything themselves.

Niggers and other minorities are way over represented, theres at least one token muslim women at every news source now. The only people that get the shit end of the stick are mestizos in the US.

Had to laugh at that one. Good stuff

its a sign of intelligence when you can get another group of people to give away some of their culture for yours and at the same time not do the same for others. wake up white man. blacks know what they are doing and we need to fight back before its too late.

For the left wing Marxist the point is pretty clear. Diversity in white countries = less white people. How fucking dense do you have to be to not see what their agenda is?

I assume the negress in the OP had nothing to say about OPs response because it's fucking clear what she wants, but being the subversive, lying Marxist snake she is, she can't openly admit it.

"the hungry" my ass. look at those disgusting arms.

A similar thing has been happening over here but not on the same scale. The Maori have their own royalty so thought they could have their own police and laws too. That got stopped quickly when the local police got wind of it. Now our training institutions have changed name and the forced guilt that is put on us white people is horrible, especially if your like my family and immigrated after the Maori land wars. At least most of the country is smart enough to see what is happening