Is it even possible for Australians to not shitpost?

Is it even possible for Australians to not shitpost?

I'm always shitposting. I don't know why I do it, I just do.

Nah.

Suddenly I want to become a republic.

Please do. We're sick of you holding us back.

No worries. Just remember to grovel when you come looking for trading partners after burning all your bridges in Europe.

>implying we'll want to trade with a lefty shithole once you become a republic
Keep thinking that

No, they are full of shit, ant sometimes the filling comes out. That´s why you should not stomp on aussies.

>when a no-borders 'country' calls you a shithole

At least we're not full of shitskins.

collectivly? no!

Abo Abo Abo Abo Neeegggroooooo Negroooo. I bet if a stingray makes a hole in your chest, you´ll explode in a fountain of brown chunky shit.....oh wait

The abos were here when we arrived. You've got no excuse. Also Steve had it coming. Fucker violated the NAP.

Well, that makes you the nigger, hmm?
well, it would fit. all whites in Australia comes from a family of criminals. Like...the brits did ship you fuckers on this rock to get rid of you

You didn't do anything about them m8.

Don't become a republic, just get your own royalty dumbass. Checks and balances son, plus tourism.

>ruins Europe three times in one century
>calls another country criminals

Ask Tassie what happened to their abos. The only mistake we made was reclassifying abos as human.

Hey, it would be better now and a big part of the world would now speak german. But the fukken japs had to sink some american battleships. You could be now a big holliday resort with nice huntingground in the center by now. but noooo.....

>You could be now a big holliday resort with nice huntingground in the center by now
So, like we are now plus guns, but with >German humour? I fucking shudder.

Why not? It is better then your beer.
And on the plus side you could have a nice easy job breeding sheep and Abos for the hunting range

And i proved that not every aussie can shitpost. my partner is fucking lame, you see?

Keep quiet you germcuck. We beat you countless times and in your delusional mind you still think you're equal to us. Nobody speaks your germanic language, they speak ours.

>Aussies with guns
M8 it'd be hilarious. I read your news because there is always a story where someone does retarded stuff. It's great.

>Fosters
>Australian
Good one.
And don't you dare confuse us with those fucking New Zealand cunt, we only breed with kangaroos here.

Didn´t remember we invited pakistan here.

Well, we have some idiots here too.....they voted for merkel last turn
that´s why you have strong legs, a pointy dick and long arms, ey? can´t overcome the good ol Kang-DNA, mate

Your women certainly can't.

Jump on em, and stick ya finger in her pooper

YES! Let me stir last night's bratwurst!

kek

Now you are cooking with gas.
Let it flow, consume the hate, mate.
Channel your inner aussie and let it out, you pointy tailed, stronglegged, left driving bag of british prisoner-DNA.
LET IT ALL OUT....

Yout Powerlevel is to low, Aussie. Send in another one