Tired of being bullied for my anti-Leftwing opinions. Is Sup Forums my new home?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you are a German Nazi, welcome home.

Be sure to fuck with Antifa and Commies on here

No.

Wilkommen in Sup Forums bruder, i hope you stay a while! also, bist du ein nazi alter?

You're a dumb head

Subtle.

KYS

If you are a racist asshole you will feel right at home here. If you have empathy I would proceed with caution

Nigger

LURK BEFORE POSTING REFUGEE

sure, check out

Danke, aber das weiß ich noch nicht... But I recently posted criticism of Streep's condescending Globes speech about Trump, and then all the liberals on my fb started berating me. Tired of these people...

Eat shit nigger

fuck off we're full, there are enough retarded anglos who arrived here between 2012 and 2016 and never integrated already

>don't want to be bullied
>come to Sup Forums
Faggot

This is interesting. Thanks.
lol I'm already feeling at home

desu Sup Forums is just an outlet for societal rejects to bully people who are even more pathetic than them, it's like the high functioning autists bullying the future autismos

kys to end the bullying.

liberals are just the loudest in voicing their views, because they like to virtue signal and believe their views make them "good people." however, the volk are starting to wake up, especially in places like mecklenburg-vorpommern, brandenburg (excluding berlin), and sachsen. der Wessi are still brainwashed but i give 0 fucks what "nazis raus" faggots think anymore or any possible social stigma they may bring against me.

no it's not, it became like that due to retards like you infesting our society

fuck off were full

Kek has spoken, you have to leave achmed

t. self hating autistic in denial

You don't do introductions here. You lurk for a year then you can post.

This

We have lots of generals where you can talk about your favourite subjects in peace with likeminded people. There's a general for everyone from communists to fascists. And the best thing is you don't even have to interact with people who have different viewpoints!

we make an exception for German posters because redpilling/waking up the volk is worth any possible newfaggoty faux pas they might commit.

You have to go back

>he hasn't realized the only way to save Europe is to destory Germany

This is what one of the liberals said with respect to the article I posted. I told him his condescending comment didn't merit a response and refereed him to the unfriend bottom. This shit happens time and time again if you don't conform to their beliefs.

I agree. You're exactly right. I hope the das deutsche Volk wakes up soon (the ). It's a fucking disaster what's happening here.

wtf? stop projecting cuckuru

I see Sup Forums as my family and i love you all, there is no bullying here unless you try to brag too much, you just can't handle the banters of the ubermensch Aussies.

i already cried during the meme war, especially by the end, we were like brothers in arms, it was so pure and beautiful to see all theses flags around the world assembled under the holy banner of shitpost

never forget

that was poetic french fag
thank you

Nigger.

fuck that, germany must be saved.
i agree, my friend's girlfriend was beaten and sexually assaulted (thankfully not raped) a few weeks ago. that woke up a lot of my friend group in mecklenburg but there is a long way to go. I am really encouraged by Horst Seehofer's recent proposal, to have a member of the Merkel coalition drafting a policy that demands "Germany must stay Germany" is an encouraging move.

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

Do you hear the people sing

Uiuiui, du wirst hier Spaß haben. Willkommen, user.

No we hate Trumpfags here.

no, reddit is what you're looking for

There is no saving Germany. The collective guilt hanging over that nation because of the holocaust has emasculated them more than a eunuch.

Only if you cut off your foreskin and mail it to my rabbi

>Anti-leftwing
Low-hanging fruit ala Paul Joseph Watson. Start naming the jews, start lobbying for the white ethno-state and become a glorious übermensch. No happiness without pain, not values without struggle.

Do you know what a catalog is? Do you know what lurking means? Have you looked at any of the fucking threads? Leave and never come back you kraut sucking cunt

no values*

we'll just make it worse, stay on reddit and learn to argue with them instead of being weak and cowardly and retreating to this echo chamber

Sup Forums is a board of peace, everything here is satire.

ohhhh you

the further away from those deaths we get in terms of time, the less meaning they will have. no one cries for someone who died 100 or 500 years ago. as soon as no more "holocaust survivors" or war criminals are left alive to trot out before the german public that history will become more and more removed from the collective public consciousness. the post war european guilt over nationalism is already crumbling and it has been barely one lifetime. nice demoralization though kike.

Welcome brother. I welcome you to keks great monostary! Make yourself at stay as long as you like.

Wrong. Anti-colonial sentiment is just rising and rising. As a nation becomes diversified the left and the migrants will become more and more resentful towards the natives.

those are some very kind,nay very Níce words to say frogbro. I salute thee

F

this
Welcome OP
You're here for ever.

2014 called, they want their overton window back.

if you paid any attention to the rise of anti-globalist politics in the last year you would see how wrong you are.

Yes, but we'll just bully you for being a worthless sack of shit instead.

This what the liberal just replied back to me on fb.
It sounds like he's listing literally everything the Left does, and what he personally in the past has done. Then all the other liberal faggots started liking his post.

Am I the crazy one?

He just virtue signaling

H A R E M

wow tl dr, what a preachy faggot.

>all that rambling about board culture
how hard is it to post anonymously? Jesus Christ. I will never understand you limp-wristed normie cucks that browse but fear posting, and the responses(or lack thereof) you'll get.

t. Sergeant General, 3rd Division of the 2016 Meme Wars, Midwestern Theatre

Nope.

This is Hilldawg territory, bitchboy.

its just an oldfag still ranting about "muh secret club" on the internet. none of that shit really matters, if you lurk long enough you'll pick up the "board culture" which is really just reposting memes and inside jokes.

>hurr durr i cant into metaphors

Welcome Hans!
Hail Victory

As long as you won't shill, you're welcome.
Now, let us tell you about the Jews...

>all that virtue-signaling
Welcome to your new home

outing non leftist opinions on social media in Germany is basically committing social suicide.
>be me
>make a twitter account unironically so I could trigger some lefties
>start inevitably following traditionalists and white nationalists
>3 hours in a friend of mine finds the account and follows me
>don't know she can see all the tweets i liked and persons i follow
>later realize you can do just that
>she doesn't talk to me anymore
fucking normies

half of german women now report they feel unsafe in their communities. the Frauleins are waking up, all it takes is a bunch of them getting raped and beaten.