>YPG says 46 ISIL militants were killed in recent clashes in Raqqa
>US B-52 bombed Idlib, Syria, killing over 20 civilians
>SDF lost Jabaar Castle to ISIS
>Russia's General Staff: The liberating process of Rif Dimashq is ending up
>Syrian Army inflicts heavy damage on ISIL’s defenses in east Aleppo
>Large explosion rips through Qamishli in northeast Syria
>Syrian government ready to grant amnesty to militants
>Turkish Air Force kills 48 ISIS terrorists in east Aleppo: state media
>ISIL’s destruction of Hayyan Gas Company speeds up Syrian Army’s offensive operations near Palmyra
>Syrian Army reopens Homs-Salamiyah Road after cleansing area of jihadists

Previous Bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
i.imgur.com/kg9p7S1.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=RCb09o0HKiA
youtube.com/watch?v=tYfN79Q26Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=MVIyv9sP64Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ww6K84LvT4U
youtube.com/watch?v=OGoR7evUEto
youtube.com/watch?v=DcjvpQ86zPc
youtube.com/watch?v=oJLbsizAmEw
youtube.com/watch?v=zfXBNQMj2SE
twitter.com/Saudi_Feminist_/status/818466301345677312
bbc.com/news/world-asia-38567241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race

G-d's chosen people will always win in the end

S O O N
O
O
N

AMERICAN EMPIRE NOW

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

The Face of American Regime Change
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c

Virginia senator on Aleppo
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

>Soldier met family after 5 years
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss

>Assad visits monastery for Christmas
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ

>Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

Syria ambassador in USA
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

>NGO’s and hybrid warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan)
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

>The Lies of Syria
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8

also we got a new map of Mosul

>Mosul Jan10
i.imgur.com/kg9p7S1.jpg

nth for moderate beheaders

God´s work Romanian user.

Liking the country+knowing the language=Weeb?
Do you even know what the word means? Does that mean anyone who ever visited Japan and stayed there is a weeb?

Ranch dressing+Obama
Wut?

american inside joke?

Israelis are cool.
no

Didn't make the image. I don't actually know what the Ranch means.

Never really got why the majority of /sg/ is Polish.

>islamic

pukee

there is a de facto american empire rn.

>Claims that Jabar castle (Qal'at Ja'bar) was taken by ISIS is false. SDF is in control of the castle. Raqqa

STOP

Canada?

Because they are cool people who like to discuss politics and stuff.

Subbord fur der Prussian Gondola :DDD
>youtube.com/watch?v=RCb09o0HKiA

Didn't notice the fresh bake, so I'll post my quiestions for Syriabro again.How are the Russian forces are pictured in your media and percieved by your people? Does your city get humanitarian aid from us and how much?

Some more music
youtube.com/watch?v=tYfN79Q26Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=MVIyv9sP64Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ww6K84LvT4U

That photo is older than god himself. Actual place is full of trash and plastic bags and cigarette butts thanks to sand niggers

If I told you I'd have to doxx you :^(

youtube.com/watch?v=OGoR7evUEto
some SDF drone footage. (ISIS has better drones...)

idk they are really interested in syria and russia i guess.

Sad. You've got some really nice architecture and history in your country. It's a shame what the terrorists are doing to the place.

Mchs are of course loved by the Syrian people

Palmyra never forget

are you the same syrian bro comforting me when my girl left me?
If so thanks man,really cheered me up

>That picture
Something is missing, I don't know what but something is missing for sure.

Moderate terrorists dindu nuffin, just looking for money for their mortars and get their zero right.

Today, near Mosul crusader's convoy got suicide-bombed by the brave shahid Adriano Celentano. Press F, brothers. For Allah and virgins!

Russian forces are portrayed as liberating gods in the local media, Alawites worship them, many Alawite mothers pray for the safety of Russian soldiers along with their kids. You can find pictures of Putin on car windshields next to Bashar and Hasan Nasr Allah aas symbols of leadership and worship. Sunnis fucking hate you though.

If the "terrorists" didn't do it, country people will. Don't forget the majority of these terrorists are Syrians.

Aside from the "promotes a tolerant Islam which emphasizes altruism, hard work, and education," meme that i find everywhere what is (or was) the ideology behind the gulen movement?

Why are middle eastern Sunnis on average so retarded?

Serious question

Also thanks for the music.

>Sunnis fucking hate you though.

Even the pro-government ones?

Why are european neo-marxists on average so retarded?

Zerious guesdionn :DD

Calm down Wojciech

Why are people on average so retarded?

They are the only true Muslims, Alawites worship Ali, Shias are complicated but they also don't worship Allah. So it's only rational they're so retarded since Qu'ran is full of retarded shit and their Sheikhs are all goat fuckers. What do you expect from them when they celebrate proudly of the fact that their prophet married and fucked a six-year-old.

It's really a bit of a cipher to me. I have a bit of trouble making sense of it, but considering that Gulen lives comfortably in Pennsylvania with US protection, I think it's safe to assume that the guy has some high connections in the US state department.

Mentioned this many times, no Sunnis are pro-government, the ones that pretend to be are doing so because they don't want to be humiliated/imprisoned/fucked in the ass/kicked out of their government-provided jobs/prohibited from fucking hot Alawite and Christian chick who don't wear hijab/etc

>What do you expect from them when they celebrate proudly of the fact that their prophet married and fucked a six-year-old.

I'm becoming more and more convinced, that Islam is a proto-kek religion.

Something for all of you:
>youtube.com/watch?v=DcjvpQ86zPc
>youtube.com/watch?v=oJLbsizAmEw
>youtube.com/watch?v=zfXBNQMj2SE

Have fun & support Bashar al-Assad, the Lion of Damascus!

Damn, didnt expect that

Anyway I guess those who live amongst muslims every single day must also be the ones who hate them most, that makes sense

1$ = 3,7958 Liras now!
Let's see if we can crack 3,8 today.
It will be monopoly money soon.
Too bad Turkey doesn't really produce anything, would be very cheap

>alizee

Thanks for using my OC polan-bro

>they celebrate proudly of the fact that their prophet married and fucked a six-year-old.

Seems they want to emulate him, apparently.

>twitter.com/Saudi_Feminist_/status/818466301345677312

fucking hell! I heard the moi lolita song about 3-4 years ago in a buss and when I got home I tried to search it and I could not find it... I was pissed back then because it was good.... thank you based poland!

Actually makes sense.
>Alizee
Why must you remind me of what I'll never fuck.
Yeah people are very misinformed about Islam even here, positively and negatively. Surprisingly some people here still till me I'm being a dick by talking like this. It's only because I was born to Alawites and lived my life between Sunnis that I know how all forms of Islam, real or fake, are disgusting.

I see. That's not what the Damascus Syrian who posts here says. Maybe life is different in Damascus.

If what you say is true though then there's isn't any hope for Islamic society.

Ataturk tried to save Turkey from that Arab shit and even he failed.

Reminder that America will beat Assad.

Alawites in Turkey are really nice people though.

first time postin in syria threads
hey syrian poster, pls tells us what's gonna happen if they will try to finish the war by ddeviding the country between alavi region and the rest. will it work? will you be ok with htat? because this is what pro-fsa part of the runet is talking about. like there is no chance for government to win because of demographics

I took four years of Japanese in highschool and visited my junior year in highschool. I made a conscisous effort all four years to not be a weeb, although there were lots of Naruto-kuns in class. Never really liked anime or any of that shit. I like the culture and really enjoy the food, but I am not a weeb in the slightest sense.
I think the ranch refers to 'Hidden valley', might be a reference to Afghanistan
why ARE they poles? we get all the semi-rare flags here

Child marriages to men over 70 with erectile dysfunction are extremely common here, you just have to pay the father of the girl enough money. What they also don't tell you is that the Saudi king built a city where the royal family and individuals close to it can send children born out of fucking their daughters and sisters to be raised.

Saudi Arabia truly is a decadent cancer

>send children born out of fucking their daughters and sisters to be raised.
are you talkin about incest or just kids our of marriage?

Damn. /sag/ can't come soon enough

It's America's fault desu. Churchill wanted to just march in and take the oil from those apes. Roosevelt wanted to pay them for it.

>Virginia senator on Aleppo

People like McCain and Graham are on the news all the time, shilling for the "muh moderate rebels" and this man (also a senator) is barely seen at all. Thanks, (((MSM))).

Are you an alawite?

maybe because of more radical influences the sunni in homs are worse compared to damascus?
wasn't homs under rebel control up to 2015somthing?

Of course, Saudi Arabia is just a symptom of US influence

In your fucking dreams

fuck...wrong picture

>FRESH YEMEN MAP

Relax... Erdoğan got this

they are as bad as sunnis imho. have you ever been to hacı bektaş? you ll see the real face of alawites there.

Can't trust watermelon salesmen.

February will be the first month of a long saudi army led buttrape on the houthi militias apes

It would be great poetic justice if they got beheaded by the democratic freedom fighters they love so much.

kek
nice, but they should really include Saudi Arabia as well since there's fighting there too.

t. Yusuf from Algeria

>all that green-coloured uninhabited desert
this is New Syrian Army-tier senpai

>"French"

why do you have to be an edgy contrarian?

yeah.. i was thinking the exact same thing! might write to southfront

Islam never had a society, just a bunch of goat fuckers keeping minimal human characteristics enough for international society to prohibit nuking them. I was born in Damas, lived there for about 8 years, things are different, trust me.
Yet the majority lives in shitty areas ignored by the Sunni government correct?
As long as it gets split into two countries, both internationally recognized, with embassies open to allow people to GTFO immediately, I'm completely fine with it.
That's just the tip of the shit iceberg.
Girl gets raped by her brother, tells her father, he fucks her too. Very common story.
/sag/ ? I'm relatively new here.
Atheist born to Alawites.
There is no radical and not-so-radical Sunnis, all of them would get weapons and kill infidels if they had the chance and they were insured safety. Homs was never completely under anybody's control. It's been divided since the beginning, with only the percentages changing.

He's a known FSA sunni shill.

Saudi "Army" can't rape anyone but goats desu. Only advantage is their western trained pilots.

Sorta random, but does anyone have any Afgan maps? The war has been going on there since basically when I was born.

"Up to 30 people were killed and 80 wounded in twin bombings near the parliament in the capital, Kabul.
In Kandahar, blasts at the governor's guesthouse killed up to 12 people and injured the UAE ambassador.
Earlier, in Helmand province a Taliban suicide bomber targeted a guesthouse used by an intelligence official, killing at least seven people.
The Kabul blasts took place during rush hour as staff were leaving the parliament complex."
bbc.com/news/world-asia-38567241

/saudi arabia general/

>Naruto-kuns
>Fucking kek
Yeah that's exactly my point. Somebody was saying just knowing the language and liking the culture means that you're a weeb.

Would you be happy, if Latakia joined Lebanon and the rest of Syria went to the sunnis?

SOON
O
O
N

"To your descendants I give this land, from the city of London to the great city, the city of novgorod" -Hanseatic bookkeeper ca.1445

Groß-Hansa WILL rise and there's nothing you can do about it.

Alevis and Alawites are different. I like them both tho. Most of them, at least.

I don't think that making an Afghan map is that easy. The different clans and their allegiance are just too shady. The Taliban control some areas at night, the government on the day.

the subhuman khomeinist rapefugee is back
kys

saudi army is preparing itself for huge offensive after obama leaves the white house

Are there more non sunnis % now or before the war?

>Girl gets raped by her brother, tells her father, he fucks her too. Very common story.
ahahah fucking monkeys lmao, ffs. we need to save saudi grills from this horror and import saudi wifus to europe(((
also pls can you answer about possible balkanization of syria? like i asked above there are rumors thet government forces wouldnt be able to clear the country because of demographics. what do you think about possible alawite state, sunni state and probably kurd autonomy in alawite state or even kurdistan.

english to turkish dictionary says

alevi = alawite

Nah, you can be a moderate weeb. But for real. Some kid (one in every class) requested their name be Naruto or Hakune or Hiro. And they infested the Anime and Japanese club too.

What languages (besides english kek) do you learn in school? Why does Bashar have that accent?

anyone have that "who you think you are talking to - France / who you are actually talking to - Algeria" pic?
It's more necessary than ever.

that took place in oman and man the comments are funny

They almost all live in Hatay, which is under AKP's municipality yes. It's not ignored yet it's not very well cared about either.

>khomeinist

eh I think they're retards too but at least they don't wage jihad against the west.

>Atheist born to Alawites.
truly the greatest boots on the ground we could have asked for

They are called the same, just the English transliteration is different so you can tell them apart.
They are very different, though. Alawites aren't exactly "real" muslims.

Alawite=Nusayri/Arap Alevileri. Hatay'da yaşayan Araplar yani, inançları Aleviliğe benziyor ama Alevilik Türklerle birlikte Orta Asya'dan falan beridir süregelen Hacı Bektaşi geleneğini de içinde barındırıyor. Nusayrilerde bu yok.

so are "alevis".