Are army officers the best presidential candidates for european countries?

>Strong leadership
>They serve their country
>They love their country
>Strong moral values
>Strict traditional education

We need them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd fucking love to have some ex-military guys in politics, instead of the soulless lawyers or brain-dead commies we usually get.

>Be white men
>Exhibit toxic masculinity
>Perpetuate oppressive patriarchy

Sup Forums thinks this is a good thing.

Those who have seen war know the political world is only for the Brian dead and the soulless.
Only such a person would be willing to send their young men to die for power and proceed to call to the publication that their sons fought for a patriotic cause.

People who tend to adhere to strict rules in every day life are usually not very bright
Secret service officers of higher rank are better

Yes.
Imagine tuberelated instead of Putin.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw

You are right op

>>They love their country

This one is the most important. For some reason it seems like most of you Euros despise your countries and want to do whatever they can to abolish the very concept of sovereign nations in Europe.

We have a Rwanda genocide (Operation Turquoise) veteran running for the presidency in 2017, Didier Tauzin. He will not have enough votes to do the 2nd round, but i find him more interesting than Le Pen.

When will France take Algeria back?

We already own Algeria, through private companies.

Is that a white

fuck off alg scum.

They're French you dense fuck. If you didn't know, France is that place in a "country" called "Europe"

that poster is a filthy alg piece of shit trying to tie his inferior african nigger self to European France that has NOTHING to do with his shithole other than having it as a tributaury for some centuries.

Fucking chirst...

You're a nigger non european scum as well.

What the fuck?

But I'm white.

The same thing kikes do, try to try European countries that did not have nigger tributaries as having directly plundered and killed those niggers, and this it's moral for you to provide for them.

The nigger races must not be hated or liked they must be completely seperated from existence, return to the world prior to the 1,800s.

are you asian

no i'm white

>believes masculinity is bad

this is why no one likes you sverige

t. svensk emmigrant

The European exists in the European world, everything else does not exist, we must DESTROY the international capitalist liars.

I will never let you derail my thread

That's not what toxic masculinity is actually about though. It's more about guys acting like cunts to each other because they think it will make other men/women respect them because this is what people expect men to be like. Fuck that dude, why can't we all just be brodies?

There is no such thing as toxic masculinity to think of such a thing is toxic femininity.

Can we all just agree that this burger is autistic? Why do Americans have to ruin everything?

t. neckbeard fedora wearing MLP fan dreaming about his Bronies anally raping him

Wake up faggot

>army officers
even the plebbiest peasants are better than the pedomonsters we all have in office.

Did you read anything that I said or can you not actually understand English?

the thing is , is that diplomats win wars behind the scenes nowadays

and military people are generally too dumb to do that

the tough guy at the top only really works if they are extremely intelligent as well , i.e. they went to some special military school and are naturally gifted leaders or if your country is at the top all the time, like the USA

Men are competitive. It is in our nature and it is exactly what masculinity is about. Your brony
faggot dreamworld in which all males suck each other off and never say a mean thing is delusional, faggot.
What are you, an aborigines?

>literal cucks
>best presidential candidate
France please.

>What are you, an aborigines?
Do they have Babbel so you can learn how to speak English friend?

rofl you live in a dream world if you think that men constantly competing against eachother achieves a lot

men working together is what keeps the world running

not against eachother , pissing in eachothers cups at the attempt of getting ahead of eachother in every possible situation

thats what jews do

>Modern day europe
>Capable military generals
>Not just puppets of NATO who make sure the only ones who goes to the top of the military are other NATO puppets

French officers (it must be the same in on other western countries) are mainly highly cultivated persons, a kind of elite with old traditions. There is always some careerist officers, but the majority of them are dedicated. General Tauzin, General Piquemal or General Soubelet are good examples

Yeah, this guy gets it. Men need to work together.

In South America didn't work well

yea i agree they need to be cultivated, but foremost they need to be extremely intelligent

and not just on the outside (good "showmen" and ofcourse be "strong") but on the inside,

intelligence means seeing what really is, and also seeing through the mind games of others, maybe more powerful people

and i honestly doubt a career soldier, who lives/comes from a world where its mainly based on honour/bravery is viable in the modern world

unfortunately the slimey types like sarkozy et al are much more suited for the world we live in, because they are literally born in that environment

Pinochet did work well.

Memes aside, South American generals leaders were funded by Foreign powers. Not a good idea if you want a strong, sovereign nation

In what way did Pinochet work well despite le helicopter meme

Indeed. The system was built by perfidious people to promote perfidious people. Like Tauzin said (i would love to translate his speechs in english but i don't have enough time), the simple concept of "honor" is forgotten. He will never win and he knows it

Destroyed drug cartels, destroyed communists, Chile is wealthiest South American country because of him

yes, but these groups of men working together achieve the most if they have a group they compete against or an actual enemy. Its the driving force behind most advancements in society.

do you have a problem with my perfect english grammar, faggot?

not really , having only rivalries people only get more vicious, brutal and callous
almost every field that exists in science exists only because the most brilliant people worked together , and if there were any rivalries, they were nothing like what you have today, where people will go over corpses, try to kill peoples personas publicly or somehow sabotage their work

the driving force behind most achievements used to be a faustian spirit, the ability to realize your own place in the universe and constantly try to break free from its boundaries