Why are you racist? Do you not understand that we are all human?

Why are you racist? Do you not understand that we are all human?

>tfw too intelligent to be racist

Its not really a race issue, its more of a cultural issue.

/thread

>Its not really a race issue, its more of a cultural issue.

Try walking your honkey ass down the street in the ghetto and tell me racism doesn't exist.

What's wrong with wanting to live with people who are culturally close to you?

`that's one hell of a strong argument. U came on that one by your own?

Its not really a race issue, its that I see arabs and I feel disgust.

Fucking cucks... it IS a race issue. Culture is a direct result of one's race.

its not really a cultural issue its more that people of certain races seem to be predisposed to creating certain types of culture

Have you seen how black people look? Fuck man it's a fucking shame calling those things human.

natural selection applies to humans too

humans in cold climates develop higher IQ due to scarcity selecting for the smartest hunters, whiter skin and hair to absorb more vitamin D

humans in hot climates develop darker skin to prevent sunburn and do not have as much of a selective pressure for high IQ, but they need to be fast enough to chase the game on the open savannah

because that's how you get power you dumb fuck
you divide people and then pit them against each other. It's called 'racialization'. If all of humans were the same skin color there would be some other trait that would be emphasized by those in power in order to vilify the group possessing that completely irrelevant trait. And they would do that in order to convince the majority that that small group is a threat to their way of life, to their lives and to the country as a whole. When they are done doing so they have all the power to do whatever they want.

It's a simple process really.

>culture and race can be separated

You're only fooling yourself.

>Do you not understand that we are all human?
Do you not understand that 50 000 years of divergent evolution has created races of different average cognitive capabilities?

>I feel disgust while seeing arabs
and chinks
and niggers
and gypsies
and butthurt Slovenians

It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with one culture leeching off another.

Also this, look at fucking Africans fight each other just cuz one group of people are more lighter than the other.

OP is too retarded to get the meme right, and too retarded to understand that racism is a good thing.

>we are all human

Define "human".

>it's cultural
Jesus, when did reddit takeover?

>mirror test
>ability to identify self in mirror
>shows ability to use abstract thinking

>world wide average 24 months
>white European average 19 months
>black African average 6 Years

Muh'cultural issue
Def not a race thing goy. Blacks and white should be taught the same in schools because they obviously have the same latent abilities. ... Any black failing is totes cultural

Leaf using them old memes I see.

>tfw smart enough to not be racist but support racism anyway to counter the SJWs

>tfw too intelligent to shitpost on Sup Forums

You are a retard. People don't understand what racism is. I hate no race, but I believe both cultures and races are inherently different. When you have people that grow up on vastly different countries, with different religions, climates, environments etc. people are going to be different. Like I hate how it's racist to say something like "Arabs are Muslims" when, for the most part, it's true. And how it's sexist to say that women should be effeminate, when, again, it's true.

Upright anthropomorphic homo sapians

>racism
>good

good good goy. Divide yourself from the rest of humanity.

Go live amongst the ghetto niggers then you fucking retard

You don't sound very smart.

You are a prime example of nu-Sup Forums.

Says the nigger leaf who's been here since he read an article on pepe the frog on Salon.com

(You)

>we're all the same
>separate human populations have evolved differently

Science agrees with one of these statements

this

Why are you not racist? Are you too dumb to understand statistics and genetics?

>tfw to smart to fall to an obvious "to smart to.." thread.

>muh civic nationalism
Fucking end yourself, retard

Normies refuse to dig deep to find the truth so le evbin rayciss attracts more attention. Slap a visual aid that shows minorities aren't angelic figures and boom in a generation you have an army of legit racist soldiers ready and willing to do anything.

What would be the power ranking though?
gypsies>arabs>niggers>slovenians>chinks

You guys do Blacks a massive disservice by not acknowledging the differences between races. Black children would have a much better chance at success if we were allowed to study these racial differences and then apply the gleaned information to a school curriculum tailored around said information. Instead you will keep making them fall behind by putting them in systems that they cannot keep up with and will never be able to excel in. Systems tailored to the needs of another race.

Rigjt now liberals are solving this obvious problem by dumbing down schools and testing to the point they're basically useless for all races involved. Really a quite destructive practice, as evidenced by America's falling average Iq and our horrible education rankings as compared to other developed countries.

Fucking up a whole country... But hey, at least no one can call us racist....
Oh wait.... Guess they still do. So Wtf is the point?

Yes yes good goyim. Nationalism is bad.

Because I've lived around other races. I didn't grow up in an all White neighbourhood. The first thing that happens when something goes wrong they look at your race immediately. The thing about my family is that I'm native when they like me, White when they don't.

Too smart to not be racist.

Nationalism is not bad, but civic nationalism is retarded.

Good luck with your civic nationalism when a horde of dindus with an IQ in the low 70s come barging into your home looking for "payback".

How fucking new are you? Ethnic nationalism is good. Civic nationalism is just a slower path to globalism

But muh' individual outlier user!!

Who cares if the group as a whole is predominantly (adjective of your choice)
We must ignore that because here is a rare outlier from the group that does not share the attribute that 9 out of 10 do.

Plex respond

yes good goy. civic nationalism is terrible. race war is the only solution.

nigger

Not an argument.

Perhaps that the only argument that can be made is not to be a racist in personal interactions, but in political interactions.

Depending on where you live, (with the exeption of any place that is more than 15% dindu), you should go by case-by-case basis, simply because you might harm yourself more by making a martyr out of the single outliner dindu that might wander into your interaction, but to remain racist in political ideologies.

He really isn't.

None of your posts have been arguments

Read the OP you illiterate goy.

Yes?

>tfw too intelligent to be racist

Not an argument you fucking niggerlover. Now go back to sucking Jamal's cock.

A P. O. C. majority would be absolutely devastating for whites. They do not share the altruism and benevolence that we see in whites, add to that the victimization and oppression narrative and whites are in big fucking trouble. Think South Africa or Zimbabwe. That were civic nationalism is bound to lead us giving the demographic changes we are seeing in the US. You fuckers are playing with the future of your children and grandchildren etc etc all so you can virtue signal and feel good about yourself.
I wish you could be around in 100 years to explain to your kin why you felt the need to put them in such dire circumstances.

Just play it out. What do you realistically think is going to happen once whites lose the majority and another group gains control. PoC all vote as a monolith, you fuckers are playing with fire and your offspring will be the ones to get burned.

They are no better than the racist on this board.

>tfw too intelligent to not know that tens of thousands of years of natural selection on the african continent didn't favour genetic changes torwards higher intellect but instead savage primal instincts & physical fitness, in short I am technically racist because I view our African cousins as more prone to violence & on average less intelligent, but I don't label myself as racist because I don't believe in the liberal meaning of the word that I'm simply some redneck hater with 2 brain cells

I dont think national geographic would print what we had to say with glee.

Not an argument you fucking whitey lover. Now go back to sucking your gf's black strap on.

>Mfw too intelligent not to b racist

get rid of niggers and you get rid of nearly all racism.

He was obviously referring to class races.

Get rid of you racist prejudice and you get rid of racism

>tfw too red pilled to use the term "racism" unironically

>race war is the only solution.

there you go, wasn't so hard to see sense in the end was it?

>there are unironic civic "nationalists" browsing this board right now

Guys like Hannibal Buress and Eric Andre are good examples of black people that are respectable. They don't meddle in the past and claim that whites owe them reparations, or refuse to take part in society because they think that they don't owe anyone anything.

you'd think one'd pick a black girl who wasn't as cute to use in an image like this

What does 'Muhh intellegence' have to do with anything?

So

fags dont have kids, all these cucks will be gone in 15 years

Because if race didn't matter. Our enemies wouldn't be doing everything in their power to destroy white people.

Is Sup Forums misogynistic too?

>tfw too dumb to be able to understand biology

Says the country, which is a known save haven for people who where involvt in sex trafficing, finanical scams and phedophilia.

All the buzzwords, sweetie. Sup Forums is all the buzzwords.