Is free health care too Christian a concept for a godless society like America?

Is free health care too Christian a concept for a godless society like America?

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/2016/02/537107-5-times-donald-trump-praised-socialized-healthcare/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

According to Ron Paul, healthcare is not an issue since churches would take care of those too sick to pay.

This is what libertarians actually believe, I kid you not.

>free

I heard the thinks that the right to health care would literally mean turning doctors and nurses into slaves.

Jesus provided free healthcare.

Are you saying the U.S. government is above Jesus?

It wouldn't surprise me given the senile answers to how he would handle healthcare.

Found it.

How about free automotive care too?
How about you put a free new roof on my house?

jesus wasn't making a bunch of able bodied people pay for the healthcare of illegal citizens and old people who are only being propped up by healthcare

Soldiers get free housing (barracks), I assume those include free roofs.

It wouldn't be free but the burden would fall on the shoulders of those who can help carry their fellow humans, instead of healthcare just for the upper classes of society.

This is correct, he provided health care indiscriminately. Why can't the U.S. government do the same for the people?

that's accurate though

Yeah! Fuck old people.

People could depend on Jesus to provide free health care.

Are you under the impression that Jesus was a slave?

I'm not saying "fuck old people", I'm just stating what the (You) addicted turk wanted someone to say.

Apparently not since we just elected a guy who wants to give people free healthcare.

Are you saying Trump supports free health care?

How would Trump justify his position to these people:

Charity is but not forced labor.

Why doesn't the U.S. government rely on charity to build roads, bridges, hospitals and maintain a military?

>free health care

Even if the doctors were all enslaved and you never fed them and just replaced them with new conscripted doctors when they starved, health care would still not be free.

Can you figure out why?

ijr.com/2016/02/537107-5-times-donald-trump-praised-socialized-healthcare/

Trump doesn't have to justify his positions. His supporters are retards who agree with anything he says.

The issue isn't whether or not we want healthcare for everyone.. Ultimately we all wish we all could have healthcare that is good. The problem is that Obamacare is shit.. It brought down the quality of health care for all whilst raising the cost.. just to give a shitty non working welfare living sect of the population free Healthcare... Fuck that

Are you saying that the posters I quoted above have just magically been turned into free health care proponents?

Good.

But Democrat Jesus says "I will take all you have at gunpoint and give it to the poor. This is known as 'compassion.'"

It's not magic. It's a cult of personality.

Ron Paul =/= Rand Paul

>free

>This is correct, he provided health care indiscriminately.

To half a dozen people, and He was GOD. But you think the Government can do this for millions...

No it isn't.

Slavery is a little exaggerated, but if you look up Canada's healthcare system (which is the most like the US) it isn't that great for doctors. They actually have a doctor shortage and have to bring them in from India.

Slavery is now illegal.

>hey, let's genocide these people to pay for defectives

That's what the Jews do, not Christians.

He did it for everyone who asked.

The US citizen can be ruined by one visit to the ER, but yet other countries still do better than us in socialized healthcare.

I should add that I'm not even a liberal and I see this shit.

Are you saying tithing is unchristian?

Not entirely true.

Someone ran by and touched his cloak, and he still healed them.

The term "medical bankruptcy" does not exist in any other developed country.

Gott ist tot.

>The US citizen can be ruined by one visit to the ER

No you can't you ignorant wretch.

What is it with the left and the endless lies?

It's called "conduct implying an intent" and it's a non-verbal form of asking.

Not at all. I'd just rather give that extra tax money to my church to give to the sick instead of letting a sleazy senator skim some off of the top so he can stay in office.

>No you can't you ignorant wretch.

Good luck paying for that "free healthcare" in the future. Especially with all the new mudscum you have in your country

Are you saying we should be less like Jesus?

>be american
>go out to buy bottled water
>get culturally enriched
>call ambulance
>"do you have gold health insurance sir? otherwise this will take a few hours"
>get medical bill: $35,000
>they charge $2,500 extra for "courtesy"
>get complementary AR-15 when leaving hospital

Free health care is governmental conscription of doctors

Fuckin commie

Yes Jesus was a hippie that tried to get the Jews to stop Jewing so hard. Look how that worked out

Are Republicans the Jews in your analogy, and Obama is Jesus?

Who said anything about an analogy. I'm literally telling you the story of Jesus

Break a leg. Uninsured.
>I guess it will heal itself
LOLMAO

How do you expect to keep socialized healthcare going with runaway decline in GDP per capita?

i would loved to see that irl, i'd pull out my ak and spray those niggers dead

>churches would

>used to

Before you fucks...wait you're in Germany.

So you're gonna force a doctor to treat you by gunpoint? Nothing is free you commie bastard

>break leg
>show the hospital billing office your financial hardship
>they discount the care and put you on a payment plan

Healthcare is literally only expensive because the government subsidizes it.

Is free access to Heaven and all your sacrements without being baptised or joining that faith too Christian for Christians?

Wait, there are rules, and nobody gets everything without effort and commitment?

>Why can't the U.S. government do the same for the people?
Because somebody needs to pay for the healthcare of a couple hundred million people

Maybe governments should invest tax payers dollars into things that actually matter. If they spent even a small portion of the military budget on the healthcare sector, this wouldn't be a problem. Should we get a bill every time we get saved by the police or have the fire put out? You are literally paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for things that are out of your control. Why have a right to life if you can't afford it or will potentially cripple you financially for life.

You just don't get it, do you.

The military receiving free housing, planes, aircraft carriers, tanks AND health care is literally not communism.

Health care for the people is literally communism, though.

Know the difference.