Why do Americans just lie down and take it?

Why do Americans just lie down and take it?

Is it the white guilt?

Blacks have guerrilla strength, we just can't compete.

Lot of people honestly don't know what to do in a fight. As a white kid who had aggressive blacks in elementary school in the 80s, I learned quickly how to fight, real real good. Something I've tried passing onto my children for when they cross paths with these types of aggressive apes. I tell them if there is more then 2, be very very cautious because they'll attack in numbers even those you assume are friends.

I'm doing my part!

I only had 3 black classmates at the most when I went to school, and they acted very white. I wish I didn't grow up so cozy. Feel like it's better to learn early on how shitty people can be

>just imagine a soccer kick to her face as she is leaned over hitting
please post niggers being shut down

She didn't even do anything to her young, I'm liberal and i'll admit that was retarded.

White girls don't expect to have an ape swing them by their NATURAL hair. Apes all have weaves so their fair game in fights but have no idea what it feels like to be dragged by the scalp because their weave breaks free before it rips the scalp.
tl:dr
niggers have emergency quick release hair which gives their females an unfair advantage.

in most fights I've seen very rarely do white people win

Does "I'm liberal" mean "I usually blindly side with niggers" here?

why do niggers assault people for no reason?

Not blindly, but I can clearly see there was no provocation.

Why did that Sweedish girl punch that other girl?

Notice how the girl's team mates are niggers too so they don't' even help her out, they just stand back and watch.

Witnessing a red pilled white girl being born, don't expect help from the gibbons, it was that same mentality that got them sold onto those boats and sailed to America.

When you get punched in the head multiple times before you can react that's pretty much all you can do. It's not like vidya where you can take a hammer to the face and still be cognitive enough to fight back.

Daily reminder that niggers are subhuman apes and Sweden is a muslim country.

What the fuck is she doing alone around so many blacks?

Toll paid imotbqhfamsmdh

I'm not so sure. Seems most white people get attacked and then find ways to blame themselves for it.

It's interesting to see that blacks seem to lack of some real technique, they basically just swing their arms, like an aggressive monkey. I guess it's hurts, yet I guess they have no chance against someone who is into martial arts.

I'm assuming you're referring to yourself? You must be some badass.

why do niggers assault people for no reason

why do niggers

niggers

don't feed the animals