He has a point

Mhmmmmmmm....

Can"t argue with it.

if the tentniggers had fought against immigrants they might still have a civilization and a culture that extends beyond alcoholism.

Weird that a Siberia nigger would say something like that.

SOLD FOR SHINY BEADS

It's pretty easy they tried to fight whites and lost.

Also I'd love to see some papers stating the natives' immigration laws to see how exactly the settlers broke them.

>Ma! I posted it again!

>Siberian immigrant
>not a unified people
>at constant war with themselves
>sold land to europeans for some beads

immigration =/= conquest

> And you answered again.

Implying that immigration and colonization are the same thing. Conversely, the mudslimes have figured out that colonization can be achieved by immigration under the guise of integration.

mmmm im not american ty
i have my own land

I hate seeing someone based like Russell Means in this pic but I still kek every time

Why are the frogs always shilling for injuns? Still mad that you gave up a third of the US for $15 million?

when the hordes from 3rd world overrun the natives of europe, then so be it!

to the victors the spoils!

PC is dead, you can say that you tricked a bunch of savages into giving up what was theirs under threat of force which you exercised anyway.

"natives"

>it's funny when people just throw words around they don't understand.
suck mah balls!
>it's unfunny when people do just the opposite, though!?

>splendid!

What kind of Native American uses this word?

sure, let's leave and take all of our advances in technology with us and leave a broken Indian race to go back to hunting and gathering.

Why? Even living life on a reservation drinking mouth wash is better than living in stone age tier conditions.

So you don't know your countries own history eh? You think this is U.S.A faggot? I suppose you think we had slavery as well?

Canada is a much more humane nation and never did such jewish trash. The natives were treated well.

I see this argument all the time. They flip out when I point out that all the Huron in the area I live were exterminated by the Iroquois, who fled the territory when the ojibwe made a counter attack. The French have the oldest claim to where I live, and they ceded the territory to the British.

The difference is we are held back from defending ourselves

So you're saying we need to fight back before they destroy us?

Wow....this tree has a point...Hmm...

Turns out you don't see this argument all the time. I am native and this argument is never pushed by anyone except white liberals like Elizabeth Warren.

I'm the descendant of Irish slaves. I have every right to this land. Shouldn't you be getting drunk and beating your wife to death you red subhuman?

So yz bi saiing dat I should let afrikangz and mekicans come in and genocide my people and take all my land. Datz a grat argumant.
t. Anybody with an iq of 85 or higher.

I'm a university student at a school that likes to hang tribal drawing on the wall. White liberals thinking they speak for natives abound.

eh? if anything this is an antiimmigration point

Right, which is why we're against immigration. Try to keep up, brainlet.

>The difference is we are held back from defending ourselves
I'm sure the loss of 80% of tribe populations to disease can constitute as being held back also.

A lot of that happened just before contact with the west.

That makes sense then. Ah yes the white liberals using us as some talking point in the argument of immigration.

The native americans were conquered, there's a difference. This land belongs to us, we fought for it, and we protect it.

t. Cluster

Pretty much, I've never seen one of you guys be anything but civil. Granted I've seen the ones in cities, not reservations where I near the worst are.

Illegal immigrants must become legitimate natives if they're on the land long enough. That's why we can't just kick the Jews out of Israel or all the Hispanics out of the United States. For good or ill, the window of opportunity to undo what was done has long been shut.

This is in no way to say that illegal immigration is not a crime. The maker of that image seems to acknowledge that illegal immigration is, indeed, a wicked thing. He just won't apply that idea to the question of how we should deal with it through our legal system.

Shit meant Custer

INDIANS CAME FROM ASIA IDIOT

Drunk indians on the rez sold 3/4 of America for $13 in shiny beads. Technically its our nation since then. Sucks to be them.

Oh shit checked. Lets send the back to Siberia

You're doing an even worse job of protecting it than us, then. Look around you. I dislike a fate of the world in which jews, africans and the chinese are the major demographics so if you want to back up those words and actually win this struggle of racial existence then do it. But if not...do not talk of conquering when all this does is serve as a reminder that it ironically would have been better for the European had the colonies and their powerful degeneracy never existed in the first place.

>we whites are strong and we worship strength. get over it nerds
>I won't accept any counterargument on moral grounds because I'm not a Christian

No, Chief Straw Man, I'm against ILLEGAL immigration.

Fixed that for you OP

You're in the wrong part of the internet.

tree was here first cant argue with that. i bet those native assholes even attacked tree unprovoked first and then stole their wood!

It's more effective to point out the irony that they are essentially trying to argue that white man stealing the land from the natives in the first place somehow makes it okay for different white men to give it away to even more people from other different lands.

Show me a law the Indians had that said white SETTLERS weren't allowed?

Oh wait, you're a fool.