You guys don't actually believe in that jesus christ mumbo bumbo bullshit do you?

You guys don't actually believe in that jesus christ mumbo bumbo bullshit do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onan
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont "belive" it

I actually get it

stay mad, nigger

Yes, of course I do

It's not my fault you're blind and can't see that our amazing universe must have had a creator on some level

I mean even agnostics and pagans understand that much

the reason god forgives things after jesus is killed is because he's sacrificed

At what point does "creator" necessarily implies "dead kike on a stick" though?

It's called dying on the same tree that the clamdiggers made us fall on

Why does the universe need a creator?

>Onan is a minor biblical person in the Book of Genesis chapter 38, who was the second son of Judah. Like his older brother, Er, Onan was slain by God. Onan's death was retribution for being "evil in the sight of the Lord" through being unwilling to father a child by his widowed sister-in-law.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onan

>don't cum inside your brothers wife
>die

Religious fags will defend this.

>pumping and dumping your late bro's wife
>not evil
God did the right thing there.

It doesn't directly

But if you ever took the time to read the teachings to Jesus you would see that his words are far superior to any other eastern or western philosopher

His teachings mostly deal with ethics but the other philosophical fields also get covered to some degree

It just makes the most sense to me out of all the other non-sense

Something had to get the ball rolling

Even if the universe expands and collapses forever, something had to start it, and I evidence suggests God doesn't live within time and space but is outside of it existing at all moments - forever

>But if you ever took the time to read the teachings to Jesus you would see that his words are far superior to any other eastern or western philosopher
Top kek, the Gospels are literally Socratic philosophy for plebs.

>be judaism
>create Christianity
>say it's a sin for christians to handle currency
>jews are given the jobs as currency handlers
>all the wealth gets willingly transfered to them

Really makes you think. How stupid would you have to be to fall for this shit. The answer is pretty fucking stupid.

The "forgiveness" mumbo jumbo they teach today is a distraction. The Old Man is pissed off and coming back with a vengeance. The last time His Boy swore he could do it the peaceful way, and now Old Man will be back to mop up the results with fire.

When since you brought the subject up, I now have another excuse to post this video on Sup Forums for the hundreth time.

>The Bible Way to Heaven
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Well, us Christians do..

The catholocucks believe in pagan phylosophy and boipuzzi offerings.

K but like 90% of what Jewsus said was already in Buddhism and zoroastrianism. They also aren't shitty Abrahamic religions and appreciate noble creatures such as dogs. Christianity is tolerable but you need to realize it is fake.

Two crocks of horse shit

What evidence?

Famalam, if the Romans and Greeks weren't constantly persecuting Jews they wouldn't have taken up jobs as merchants to get away from them. Why do you think the zoroastrians never had any problem with Jews?

Yep
>a grown man posting on an Mongolian finger painting forum is upset people don't think like him and wants everyone to know it

r/atheism is what you want if that triggers you

Every time you talk like that you are being an actual and real sodomite. Not them. They are inhospitable rapists and angels have gender. I love straight fags' denials about snakes and apples

*no gender

Hey it's a good story even if it is stupid.
Do other religions have stories as good as that?
It's like the first Hollywood blockbuster.

This isn't getting enough love

So your priest arent gay when they rape the little boys of my nation, you fucking liar?

Your a liar and hypocrite, your church is murderous and corrupt. Just like your filthy father.

Go pray to agraven image of pederast piece trash, neopharisse

>reddit

Scientology has a pretty cool story senpai. Probably the best one desu

actually it should be

>your distant ancestor offended me
>here, have me and kill me so i can forgive you

Chill out man, all churches are corrupt to some extent. The only reason you don't realize that your church is the same is because of your childhood conditioning.

Ill chill when you catholcucks stop getting triggered every five seconds and start accusing everyone of being "intolerant" like a bunch faggot liberals.

Woops, called you a catholocuck by accident, osrry about that

I meant to say "the"

I'm agnostic, I think too much to be religious *tips fedora*

this

Yep.

Why would any god or gods exist? Where's the proof? What's the point of baseless assertions?

>I'm just a farmer
>Chainmail, helm and sword
That's one fucking rich farmer