Al Franken Just Trapped Jeff Sessions In A Huge Lie

Watch Sup Forums defend this..

. occupydemocrats.com/2017/01/10/al-franken-just-trapped-jeff-sessions-huge-lie/

Other urls found in this thread:

occupydemocrats.com
youtube.com/watch?v=d8FtqzdiYFU
huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeff-sessions-trump-sexual-assault_us_58753f08e4b043ad97e64369
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>occupydemocrats.com
FUCK. OFF.

(((franken)))

Lies only matter if they are said by a Democrat.

>Al Franken thinks the senate is SNL.

>a german shepherd whistle

this guys not even a lawyer

If Al Franken says it you can be assured it is bullshit

The new AG, lying under oath... Good job pol, keep silent on the perjury.. hypocrites

>believing occupy democrats
kys

Cry more please.
You can't do shit.
All you can do is watch.

Not watching the video that provides concrete evidence of the future AG commiting perjury. Obv. dumbass idiot

>occupydemocrats.com

oh fuck off

sage

lol this

It's like "Hey OP, we just caught you visiting an embarrassing fake news tabloid!"

>Not watching the video that provides concrete evidence of the future AG commiting perjury. Obv. dumbass idiot

Watch this video, asshole

Hillary lying about her personal server. And where the FUCK are those emails she deleted????

Hillary Clinton LYING UNDER OATH, clear grounds for PERJURY

youtube.com/watch?v=d8FtqzdiYFU

I'm watching the video on YouTube and it's literally nothing

I've never wasted 11minutes of my life like this Jesus Christ frankens literally got nothing

Franken is a douche bag

saw it live, doesn't sound like a big deal.
Took a piece off the chessboard, though.

>perjury

I really don't think that word means what you think it means.

>fake news site
>praising a homosexual jew
seems legit

Frankenstein thinks he's got a big pickle.

Franken is a lying kike

jesus, spoiler that hideous jew next time, op

"fake news site" says the guy who spends his whole life trying to prove pizza gate LoL

"thanks Drumpf"

damn...franken is giving sessions the dry dog on trump's bullshit claim the election had illegal voters

>this is literally all the left has
>they are actually THIS demoralized

oh Frankencock BTFO

>occupy democrats
Ain't giving them clicks.

this.

That's pathetic, you have to try harder next time man.

Jeff Sessions Now Admits Grabbing A Woman By The Genitals Is Sexual Assault... LoL at the circus.. Looks like Trump needs to be in jail along with this clown

huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeff-sessions-trump-sexual-assault_us_58753f08e4b043ad97e64369

Al Franken is intelligent and a respected pundit. You may not agree with what he says, but he's not stupid.

>huffingtonpaint

>Implying I'm ever going to visit that website

What's the TL;DW of this shit?

>they let you do it.

"sexual assault" is a liberal code word for "giving sluts what they want"

neither of them are arguing that he filed, was involved in, civil rights cases. They are just arguing the specific number of them. This is just franken being the pedantic shill that he is.

Pedantic is the exact word that came to mind as soon as Stuart Smalley started down that line of questioning.